Men In Black Wedding Officiants Reviews

136 | Lewes, DE

136 Reviews for Men In Black Wedding Officiants

Hayley · Married on 08/15/2016

The MIB were extremely professional, and made our day so very special. Our ceremony was able to be personalized to everything that we wanted so it was just right for our personalities. It was serious, yet simple and filled with so much love. We are so happy we found the MIB and we recommend them to anyone getting married and is in need of an officiant.

THANK YOU KEN AND MICHAEL, YOU WERE FABULOUS!

-Mandee and Hayley O'Dell

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jessie · Married on 07/20/2016

The men in black were amazing ! We planned our wedding so last minute that we weren't sure we would be able to find a good officiant to marry us. They took the time to get to know us as a couple for the few days before our ceremony. Then they were able to personalize our ceremony for us. My wedding was on the beach in ocean city and with them marrying us it was absolutely the most beautiful event! Thanks to them we had an unforgettable experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!! Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Bonnie · Married on 07/13/2016

The Men In Black Wedding Officiants are AWESOME! they cater to your wants and needs. They do an excellent job, keep everyone happy and the service is so beautiful. I would recommend them to everyone who wants their wedding to be extra special. They are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Bryce · Married on 07/09/2016

We got married in July 2016 at Baywood Greens in DE. The Men In Black were perfect for our wedding. They were very helpful in collaborating with us to create our ceremony program. On the day of the rehearsal and the wedding, they were very helpful, having been through the process many times before. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Nikita · Married on 07/08/2016

Men in black officiants were absolutely the right choice for our wedding. We had an intimate affair at our beach house and they made our ceremony and evening perfect. They helped us make a custom script for our ceremony and added a surprise which made it all the more perfect. We have already asked them to do our big family ceremony next year. So as you can see they can provide their services for all wedding big and small, and as unconventional as they come. So I thank you Kenneth and Michael for making our evening so amazing. We had a blast! We'll see you again next year!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Becky · Married on 07/04/2016

MIB were awesome. They were so easy to work with and provided not only information/support for wedding ceremony options and ideas but also information and tips on how to plan your wedding. They were very helpful and offered support on planning our ceremony that kept interest in all our guests, some of whom are very religious and some who are not at all. We were complimented by many of our guests how nice our service was. I would recommend them w/o reservation and already have to another couple getting married next year.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Men in black were great for our wedding ceremony! Throughout the whole planning thy were responsive and helpful! The day of the wedding they told us exactly what we needed to do and made the wedding extra special with added touches! Our ceremony was fun and meaningful thanks to them!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Lea · Married on 06/25/2016

Rev. Msgr. Michael K. Carroll, USAFR & Rev. Mr. Kenneth R. Warne were incredible! We, the bride and groom, as well as our guests, enjoyed our ceremony. They even worked with personalizing it for us months before our big day. They took the time out and it wasn't a run of the mill, boring, long drawn ceremony. They injected lots of laughs and heart felt notes. We highly recommended Men in Black Officiants for everyone. We have even added them onto our preferred vendor list at the event venue we own!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Ruthie · Married on 06/18/2016

"If we weren't already married, we would be looking at them to marry us" This was not the only positive comment I heard from my guests RAVING about our incredible officiants and I really cannot say enough. They are personable and full of surprises. They were awesome to work with, flexible, and yet gave amazing suggestions of unique things I had never seen done at a wedding before. There is a reason that they were the only officiants we met with. Do not waste time. Go with the Men in Black!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/29/2016

We love them! Absolutely perfect simple wedding just like we both felt comfortable with. They made us feel like home and instantly felt their warmth, sincerity and mostly their wonderful sense of humor! Thank you so much both of you!!!

Greg and Tammy Biribauer

Sent on 05/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

IMPECCABLE. FLAWLESS. PROFESSIONAL. KIND. UNIQUE. TRADITIONAL. AMAZING. There aren't enough words. Their years of experience certainly shine through when customizing your wedding ceremony. We wanted a mixture of a traditional ceremony and a Catholic ceremony to honor our grandparents (we got married at a country club not a church). So finding a balance between the two, plus us saying our own vows, plus us having a little bit of humor to keep it light and happy. Man oh man, I didn't even know it was possible to get all of that into one ceremony! We got so MANY compliments on our ceremony. About how it had just the right balance of everything and was a ceremony our guests would never forget because they were so moved! Men in black was an honor to work with and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2016

The men in black were absolutely amazing my and husband and I are both kind of shy. We do not like being the center of attention the men in black worked with us and made us feel very comfortable in our ceremony. Even though we were about an hour away from them they kept in constant contact with us leading up until the day of our wedding, checking to see if we had any questions or concerns. Also making sure our ceremony was everything we wanted. They are very creative they had many beautiful ideas on how to incorporate our children and mothers into our ceremony. Which I must say turned out better than we could've ever imagined. All of our family and wedding guests continue to compliment what a perfect job they did. We highly recommend them to anyone looking an officiant.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Lexi · Married on 05/01/2016

Men in black officiants are fantastic, they recently did my brothers wedding. They did a great job of engaging the guest, it was just the right mix off humour and sincerity. Hire these guys if you don't want the boring same old same old.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Men in Black made our special day even more amazing! Prompt, flexible and extremely personable. Thank you MIB!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Amy · Married on 01/16/2016

Rev. Ken and Rev. Michael were great! We had sent emails back and forth and talked on the phone, but once I met them at our rehearsal, I felt like I already knew them. They made our ceremony very special by providing personal touches and were a hit at our reception! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Amy · Married on 01/16/2016

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • Meihua

Meihua · Married on 12/21/2015

Men In Black achieved the pinnacle of our expectations! As officiants for our winter wedding ceremony, we joined on the beach and never looked back. Michael and Kenneth were flawless and relaxed, gave great advice, and assisted in coordinating the event. Flexible and reasonably priced, I warmly recommend Men in Black for anyone in search of talented, experienced, confident officiants. Great sense of humor as well!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Peter · Married on 11/21/2015

The Men in Black provided a moving, thoughtful and humorous ceremony. They were quite good and very professional.

Sent on 11/26/2015

Deacon Ken and Reverend Michael performed a fabulous ceremony as co-officiants with our friend. They were easy going and very flexible with which to work. Our guests continue to talk about how fun and moving our ceremony was.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Daniella · Married on 11/14/2015

Rev. Kenneth & Rev. Michael were officiants for a wedding that was held at The Universalist National Memorial Church. I have to say that these to gentlemen were soo unbelievably friendly. Not only were they always out engaging in conversation with guest from the wedding party but also made great acquaintance with the Pastor and Host of the church. They are such open and loving people. I very rarely saw them closed up in an office isolated from people. They are truly amazing people! We loved having them here.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Michael · Married on 11/14/2015

The men in black where amazing! We had at least 5 conference calls reviewing my ceremony, and the rehearsal. They helped edit my ceremony which was one of the more elaborate ones combining a same sex wedding with early Christian and Eastern Orthodox traditions. It all turned out amazing and right around an hour with the choir and bag pipes ! They were very patient, and helped do a lot of editing of the ceremony and script. They also did a great job with the incense and holy water it was really amazing ! They also looked great too!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Giovanna · Married on 10/30/2015

We were married on October 30 2015. We had an outdoor ceremony at a beautiful location and Michael and Kenneth made it even more beautiful!! They provide you with so much information making it so easy to pick what you want to include in your ceremony. Everyone loved the ceremony and I have and still receive compliments about how great they were. They were so personable, funny and made us feel so comfortable. I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Caitin · Married on 10/24/2015

We were very pleased with the Men In Black wedding officiants! They were very helpful and made my now husband and I feel at ease during our ceremony. My maid of honor actually asked me for their business card because she wants to use them for her wedding! We had such a great ceremony and I would deffinately recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I knew we wanted a customized ceremony to meet both of our wishes and Men in Black Wedding Officiants exceeded our expectations. Rev. Michael and Rev. Ken provided the perfect amount of guidance to help us choose readings and vows. They performed a beautiful ceremony while adding just the right amount of humor which was perfect for us and our guests. Our friends and family have told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and plan on recommending them other people. Thank you Men in Black!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2015

Men In Black Wedding Officiants were absolutely wonderful. They responded to all our emails within 24 hours and answered any questions or concerns we had. We were nervous about the ceremony being too long, but it was perfect. Rev Ken and Rev Michael were professional, kind hearted and funny at times when it was needed. They made us as well as our guests feel comfortable. We received numerous compliments about the ceremony. We highly recommend them for your ceremony!

Sent on 10/12/2015