18 Reviews for Memory Lane Photography

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
18 Memory Lane Photography Reviews

Jennifer was incredible to work with and was just as enthusiastic about our big day as we were. She took all of my preferences and incorporated them and made our photos look amazing! We were so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos.

Profile Picture Darian, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Memory Lane Photography captured some lovely moments of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Mr. and Mrs. , 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was great! Very accommodating and creative. Would recommend to anybody.

Profile Picture User7441146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved our wedding pictures! They really captured the day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is an amazing photographer! She was fun to work with, had all sorts of great ideas and was super flexible with our needs.

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer Cafferty was our wedding photographer and she was amazing to work with. She met with me prior to the wedding to get a feel for the type of photographs I wanted to have taken, she sent me a questionnaire to help me think of the shots that were must-haves, and the day of the wedding, she showed up on time and was able to capture all of our precious moments I don't ever want to forget. She even brought a second photographer to help her so we had so many wonderful pictures to choose from. She had our edited photos available within a couple of weeks and we couldn't be happier with the end product!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Digital Files

Choosing a photographer for your big day can be nerve wracking, but I was so lucky to find Jennifer and Memory Lane Photographer to capture my wedding! She was so professional and gracious to work with me over the phone, since I was organizing everything from out of town, and she made it so easy to share my ideas and inspiration with her. The photos are absolutely incredible - from getting ready, to family pictures, to candid moments during the reception and of course pictures of me and my groom, everything is beautifully arranged and edited. I couldn’t have asked for a better visual set of wedding memories! A friend once told me she came up empty-handed for “print-worthy” pictures of her wedding from a different photographer - none of hers were nice enough to put up on the wall. Well, every single one of Jennifer’s deserves a canvas print and a place in my house. Now I just have to decide which ones!!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Memory Lane Photography was fantastic. Jennifer worked great with my large family, got all the perfect shots and had great ideas. I love all my pictures and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

i went through Memory Lane Photography for both my Engagement and my Wedding Pictures. I would highly recommend her for any event!! She was so flexible with my Engagement shoot (I had to reschedule) and my wedding! (didn't give her an arrive time until a few days notice) I really loved the fact that she just gives you all your pictures on a disk! Therefore you are not limited on an amount you can get back. She is also very flexible with your edits. There were a few wedding ones that I wanted her to edit and she encouraged me to let her know of any pictures I wanted edited that she didn't edit. Her pricing is very affordable since you are able to book her at an hourly rate! She is also a very fun person to be around and easy to work with! I have already recommended her work to a few friends!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was wonderful to work with, with lots of great ideas We can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Profile Picture ann, 2/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Of all the things that went wrong on my wedding day the pictures taken by Jennifer Cafferty of Memory Lane Photography was not one of them. She was on time and very flexible when the timeline of my wedding fell apart. She was open to all of my ideas and went out of her way to be creative and find ways to make the vision I had a reality. All I have now are memories and the photos taken by Jennifer to remember this day. When I think about that day I remember everything that went wrong. However, when I see the photos of that day I remember all the love I felt for my husband and children. Jennifer was able to bring out the love, beauty, romance, and personality of our special day. I highly recommend Memory Lane Photography for the professionalism, value, quality, and Jennifer's personable approach.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was a pleasure to have shoot our special day. She caught all our most important moments on camera and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy

Profile Picture User4643575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was very easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/10/11, 1 Review
4.7

I loved working with Memory Lane. The level of professionalism and quality of the work, coupled with the price of packages, is beyond compare. I have gotten so many complements on my wedding photos, specifically that it looks like I got the photos I wanted. Other friends felt their photos were 'boring' and didn't really show who they were, as a couple. Ours definitely did. Plus, the whole process was very fun. I have and would definitely recommend Memory Lane Photography.

Profile Picture Jaci, 8/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have used Memory Lane photography several times. Jennifer is very personable and fun to work with and very flexible with ideas. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will always go to her in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was amazing! Very reasonable price too for everything you get. She was fun to work with but also very discreet. We did not even know she was there. She arrived on time and got all the pictures we wanted. She was also very timely in getting us our photos to us after the wedding. Since our wedding we have used Memory Lane for our one year anniversary photos and have her booked for our second anniversary this year. We are also expecting and will be using her service for our family/baby photos. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was a fantastic wedding photographer! She had very reasonable rates and was a joy to work with. She took fantastic pictures, was very open to our suggestions and ideas, and did a wonderful job editing the photos. Overall great experience!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer did everything just right, it was so painless. I always find myself stairing at my own photos on facebook or even when im going through my computer. I dont think I could have choosen a better person.=)

Profile Picture Mikelynn, 5/29/10, 1 Review