Memories Videography Reviews

33 | Richmond, VA

33 Reviews for Memories Videography

33 Memories Videography Reviews

Devin · Married on 08/04/2018

I seriously could not have imagined a more perfect video! They went above and beyond to make sure that we got everything we wanted on our special day! The drone shots that they incorporated were breathtaking! Every moment was captured so beautifully for us to relive whenever we want! The day of can be hectic sometimes but I honestly forgot they were even there everything went so smoothly! I recommend them 100%!

Brian · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam and his team at Memories Videography could not have done a better job capturing our wedding day. We really appreciate all the hard work they put in, and the film turned out beautiful.
    P.S. You'll be in the best of hands with Adam, the mother of the bride opened her toe on a rock, and within a minute Adam had her bandaged up and back in the action.

Gussie · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam was absolutely wonderful! He was able to recreate our day so beautifully. He captured moments that were so awesome to be able to see again and we are beyond thankful we decided to hire Memories!! If you’re undecided on videography for your wedding, do it!! And hire Memories Videography!

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

Memories Videography was absolutely amazing from the start! Communication was effortless and the staff was so incredibly personable and professional throughout the process. They are committed to their brides and making sure they capture the very best moments with the very best lighting, angle, artistry, etc. They even met me at the venue a couple months before the wedding to prep for the big day! If you are on the fence about having a videographer, I can assure you, it is beyond worth the extra $$ when you work with such an amazing company. My husband and I LOVED our cinematic short and cant wait to see the rest of our special day! 10/10, no question!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely loved working with them, would highly recommend!

Shirley · Married on 10/21/2017

This video put a beautiful day in to a memorable keepsake. Anne was so amazing to work with and offered some great suggestions. Definitely a must have for your wedding day!

Addie · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiance and I decided to hire a videographer a little late in our wedding planning process. After hearing advice from many other couples we decided we definitely wanted to capture our day on film. When looking for videographers in the Richmond area Memories came to mind as they filmed the wedding of one of my very close friends a couple years prior. Memories had done such a great job on my friend's wedding video and I was absolutely thrilled when they turned out to still be available for our wedding date! As my fiance and I were wedding planning from out of town I was extremely thankful that Memories was so responsive and easy to do business with over email. By the time I met Anne and team in person when I invited them to join us at our final venue walkthrough, I felt like we were good friends. On the actual wedding day Adam was phenomenal to work with. He was very discreet filming as we all got ready. He really fit right in making us laugh, and easing some pre-wedding jitters too! He made all of my bridesmaids and family feel comfortable and it honestly felt like he was just another friend in the room. When we arrived at our venue a second shooter joined Adam. The Memories team worked seamlessly alongside our photographer and her assistants throughout the day. After such a wonderful experience with Memories prior to and on our wedding day, we anxiously awaited our family film and cinematic short. We just received our family film a few days ago (just in time for the holidays!) and it was such an incredible experience re-watching our day. It is true what they say-the day really flies by. There were so many small moments that we had forgotten about that Memories enabled us to relive, and for that we are so grateful. We absolutely cannot wait for our cinematic short to arrive. If it's anything like our family film-it is sure to be amazing.

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our wedding video from Memories. Everyone was great to work with, professional, and quickly answered any questions that I had about what to expect. Anne met us on site to walk through both our ceremony and reception sites and was very flexible with setting up the meeting time and date. Yes there’s a 2 month turnaround time, but honestly - it gave us something to look forward to once the wedding buzz wore off. I’ve received so many compliments on the quality and production of the film from family and friends as well. I found the price to be very reasonable for Richmond especially once we received the footage back, the quality is amazing. I’d highly recommend this vendor for a couple looking to add a videographer to their wedding day.

JESSICA · Married on 10/07/2017

Memories did a wonderful job with our wedding video! They capture our wedding perfectly! Anne and Adam are very responsive and friendly. Highly recommended!

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Memories perfectly captured every moment of our big day! I cannot imagine a better team to work with. Anne & Adam are incredible. They are organized, easy to work with, helpful, easy to get in touch with, and most importantly, they brought a smile to my face. During the stressful times that come with wedding planning, if you have a team that can bring you smiles and make you worry-free, then you have EVERYTHING. The entire Memories team delivered on this and we are so happy we had the privilege to work with such an amazing company!

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Memories was a great choice for the specific video we wanted to capture from our wedding day! The way they intertwined my fathers speech into the video made it that much more special and made many close friends including my husband and I, shed a tear. They were very professional and responsive through the whole process and the video itself is great quality!

Kyle · Married on 07/22/2017

Let me begin by saying that I work in the Video Production field and was very hesitant about hiring a team to capture my wedding. I knew I would be extremely critical and nit-picky of the work done by whoever I went with. I explained this to Anne and the entire team at Memories, and they told me not to worry and they had it covered. My wife and I could not be happier with the work that was done and shown in our cinematic short film.

From my first interaction with the team, they met my every request and answered every question with ridiculous speed at all hours of the day. They provided some very helpful feedback that positively influenced our planning of the day and we cannot thank them enough!

They were great to work with the day of the wedding as well. My wife felt incredibly comfortable around Adam as she was getting ready and they captured so much awesome footage that we can look back on forever. They do a great job of capturing this footage, but never once being in the way or making it known they are there (a huge deal in the video world!).

I cannot thank the entire Memories team enough and I cannot say enough amazing things about them! If you are wavering on whether you should get a videographer for your wedding, do it, and hire Memories. There is so much going on during your special day that they will be able to show you in a video that you may never actually see first hand. They are well worth the money, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Robert · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing from start to finish! Very professional at the wedding and great product. Very kind and worked with us the whole time. Could not ask for a better vendor!!!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Memories Videography's reply:

Thanks so much for the fabulous review! You're so very kind. We wish you a life or happiness and peace!

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a great experience with Memories for our wedding! They were the best value for a great quality videographer. Everyone loved our short video and we can't wait to watch our longer video that just arrived! They are willing to work with you on what you want and are very quick to respond to e-mails. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Memories Videography's reply:

Sarah, Thanks so much for your kind words! We wish you and Adam all the happiness in the world! Anne

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

The service is amazing. They worked closely with us to provide the best drone operator for the event. We were pleased when we first received the files. Later on, we moved across the country and lost the footage. Most businesses would let it be, but they were so sweet enough to track down the footage and they found it! They are in the progress in getting the footage back to us. We are forever grateful. Anne was the person we worked with and she is the sweetest.

Brooke · Married on 05/13/2017

Memories was exactly what I was looking for in a videographer team. They were so attentive to all of my questions as I was deciding who I wanted to record my wedding weekend. They showed up early and left after we were completely finished. I gave them some ideas of what I was looking for and they just made it happen. The quality of the video matches up with the quality of the amazing people you get to work with! Adam was so great to work with (always getting the perfect shot) and Anne was such a great contact to have, answering all of my questions as they rolled in. They had all of the technology to make the film you wanted! I will always treasure our sweet video, perfectly captured our special day.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Memories Videography's reply:

Hi Brooke! Thanks so much for the kind review! I've never met two people more obviously in love. You're such a blessing to everyone around you!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Videographers showed up to the venue early and were extremely professional. They were able to get all the shots they wanted without being overbearing or in your face. Video came out great!

Liz · Married on 12/31/2016

I called Memories two weeks before my wedding panicking because I realized I now wanted a videographer to capture my wedding day. I spoke with Anne and within two days she organized a crew for my NYE wedding. Adam arrived on time and was more than professional. He made me feel comfortable and I didn't even realize he was there most of the time. I am so happy I chose Memories to capture my wedding day because the video turned out fabulous. I honestly couldn't believe the quality of the video. Thank you Anne, Adam, and everyone else who was involved in my special day.

Janna · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't imagine a better company to work with!! Anne is incredible in the office and the guys were so professional, talented and captured the entire day without ever seeming intrusive. They worked wonderfully with our photographer and made us feel at ease immediately. Their ability to catch the small moments most people miss was almost uncanny! Anne always got back to me immediately and accommodated any odd requests we came up with, even post- production. Our video is beautiful and we will cherish it forever! Thank you Memories!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Memories Videography's reply:

Hi Janna! Thanks so much for the kind comments! We're absolutely thrilled and honored you choose us to film your wedding. The venue was spectacular, you were stunning, and everyone couldn't have been nicer. We wish you all the happiness in the world! Anne

Kendall · Married on 09/24/2016

Really awesome to work with and always available whenever I needed anything. They know what they are doing and will have everything covered for you so trust me this will be one vendor you will not have to worry about!! I was on the fence about having a videographer at my wedding, but choosing Memories was hands down the best decision!!

Denise · Married on 05/15/2016

I was so impressed with Ricky & his staff! I called him "the day before" my daughters wedding -- (due to another situation that did not work) It was an "emergency call!" He called me back within the hour. Not only did he & one of his staff come-- they were FANTASTIC!! They knew how to shoot the wedding without getting in the way of the moment! When I received the video-- I played it so much my husband thought I would wear it out!! Ricky & his staff captured this memory for us more than I thought was possible!! It was worth every penny & I would not hesitate to highly recommend him!!

Kasey · Married on 05/07/2016

Very professional and worked in a timely manner. Quality was exceptional and they blended in very well with the ceremony.

Marla · Married on 03/20/2016

Memories and team were exceptional to work with for our big day. Leading up to the wedding, they were in constant contact about details we wanted included, timeline, etc. Their attentiveness to our event was extremely appreciated. They captured every moment and created both a short/highlights and long video that make us feel like we are reliving the day every time we are watching. On the day of, they capture everything perfectly without interfering in the moments - something that can definitely be taken for granted with a videographer! I would absolutely recommend Memories to a friend - hiring them was one of the best decision we made for our wedding. Thank you, Memories!

Very professional crew went to many different locations to get all necessary shots. The editing of the video was very well done which made for a great end product for us to enjoy!