Memories Through Time Reviews

39 | Gilbert, AZ

39 Reviews for Memories Through Time

Misty · Married on 07/16/2016

There are no words for how amazing Mike and Amanda are! They flew to New York to capture our special day and we could not be happier with everything they have done. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, it was all perfect and captured our personalities in every shot. I can not wait to create an entire wall dedicated to the amazing work of these two photographers expressing my love for my husband.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

Amanda was the photographer for our wedding and engagement session. She did an amazing job!! Amanda captured every moment of our day perfectly. We love each photo so much!! She also made sure she took all of our "must have" photos. We got our photos back very quickly too!! Amanda is great and I would choose her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Veronica · Married on 11/28/2015

Amanda is great! She shot our engagement photos and we loved them so much that we asked her to take our wedding photos! She is very easy to work with and responds to emails quickly. She answered all our questions/requests. As a bride, you are so stressed the months before your wedding. Amanda made me feel at ease due to her experience, professionalism, and pre-wedding prep/meetings. We loved our wedding photos, and our family still can't stop talking about what a wonderful job she did. If I ever need professional photos taken in the future I will definitely be calling her! :)

Sent on 05/16/2016

Mike and Amanda were amazing as our videographer and photographer for our wedding. Our pictures and video turned out SO PERFECT. I could not be happier. They captured every moment and every emotion of the day. They are wonderful people and were so kind to us and our families. They were always professional and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would hire the again in an instant!!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/20/2015

Amanda with Memories Through Time was amazing! She was very flexible with our availability to take pictures. She not only did our wedding pictures but also our engagement photos. We were in another state for our engagement photos but she was still more than willing to come to that state and was helpful in finding locations to take pictures at. The quality of the pictures were amazing. Everything was so beautifully done! We have already received our pictures back and it's only been a few weeks since the wedding. I've heard from some of my friends that their photographers have taken almost 6 months to a year to get pictures back. Amanda is amazing at what she does. Many of my friends have already seen her pictures and are extremely impressed with the outcome.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Karyn · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Amanda for our "save-the-date" photo shoot and for our engagement session. We first met her at my friend's wedding where we got to see her in action! A true professional, she has a great eye and sense of beauty that enables her to capture the mood, character, and details that go into the perfect shot!
    She is warm and friendly which makes her easy to talk to and open up about the kind of ideas or vision you would have in mind. She's a master at capturing silhouettes, which I think is a signature of her photography and a personal favorite of mine. She also welcomes the client's creativity and ideas and can really take them to the next level.
    I am extremely grateful to have worked with her on some of the most memorable occasions my husband and I had throughout this wedding process. She is the best at her craft and highly talented and skilled! I look forward to working with her again in the near future and cannot recommend Memories Though Time enough for your events!

Sent on 04/13/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2014

Amanda was awesome to work with! My pictures turned out AMAZING! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jayleen · Married on 04/12/2014

Amanda Howard at Memories Through Time did an amazing job capturing my husband and mines special day. She was worth every penny. We have gotten so many wonderful comments on our photos. She did an excellent job at touching up each our photos and they all came out perfect. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Crystal · Married on 04/21/2012

Amanda came to our rescue when our original photographer didn't work out!! Neither my husband or I are very photogenic but our pictures looked like the pictures you "see in a magazine!" She is gifted, creative, and super easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Selena · Married on 11/11/2011

Mike our videographer with Memories Through Time did a great job capturing our wedding with a lot of great footage. If something wasn't quite to my satisfaction he was quick to make sure he delivered the best product and service.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Selena · Married on 11/11/2011

I worked with Mike Howard. Very professional and great to work with!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Matt · Married on 10/22/2011

Absolutely the most professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and did I mention what an amazing job Mike and his staff did. If you are planning a wedding or special event, do whatever it takes in order to book memories through time. It was by far, the best money spent for my wedding. There were so many little things that Mike was able to do, suggest, direct, all while staying invisible to the audience throughout my wedding. I may sound slightly bias right now but believe me, you owe it to yourself and to the special day to let this unparalleled professional capture a great memory to be passed along and enjoyed for years to come.
    Sincere wishes,
    Matt and Michelle

Sent on 06/13/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2011

Thank you for everything you did Amanda! We were so lucky that you could be there to photograph our wedding in Hawaii as well as the reception in Phoenix. All of the pictures came out better than what we could have imagined. We look forward to using again!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/05/2011

Michael and Amanda were AMAZING to say the least and went above and beyond to accomodate us and our wedding. My fiance was living in Houston so we would have to have meetings when he was in town and they made the whole process a breeze. Photography and videography was the one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about for our wedding. They are both very professional and strive to make their customers happy. I have gotten many compliments on our photos and video and people continually talk about how they can't stop looking! Michael and Amanda make sure their presence isn't know during the ceremony and reception yet still manage to get amazing shots. I recommend to any bride to book them BOTH and not one or the other. They are a great husband and wife team that just work together and allow the photos and video to really mesh with each other which may not happen if you only book one of them. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Samara · Married on 11/20/2010

Amanda was amazing! She not only reponded to my email quickly and concisely, but she also made follow up phone calls to be sure we were getting what we wanted! Our pictures turned out wonderful; we had mixed shots, some traditional and some very unique, candid pictures!

Sent on 12/24/2010

Justyne · Married on 11/07/2010

Amanda is such an amazing photographer, we couldn't have asked for a better person to do our wedding. We will, and have continued to use her since then!!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Christina · Married on 11/06/2010

Mike and Amanda provided the best experience imaginable for our wedding. They captured our vision and made amazing memories for us. The quality of the finished product was so amazing and the price was right. The packages that they offer are very competitive and for us, they blew any competition away. We will continue to use Memories Through Time for future photography/videography needs and we highly recommed them to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Erica · Married on 10/23/2010

Amanda and Mike provided photography and videography for our wedding. We are so happy we went with them and got awesome photos/video! Amanda and Mike are very responsive to emails and phone calls. They also sent us our photos/videos within the timeline. Amanda and Mike were very clear what we should do the day of the wedding. They were able to catch all the moments on our day that were most special to us as a couple. I took my album to school and everyone commented on how artistic our photos looked. A lot of my friends/family viewed the video and were very impressed on how professional it was. We would recommend them to any couple looking. We have heard nothing but compliments about them. Thanks you guys!!! You are a great team.
    Erica and Brandon

Sent on 12/17/2010

Andria · Married on 08/14/2010

Amanda and her husband, Mike are absolutely fabulous! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have professional photos. They are reasonably priced and the quality of work is simply amazing. Amanda was so gracious to my husband and I...she really cared about capturing our day. In my opinion, the photos make my wedding look even more fabulous than it really was... I truly appreciate Amanda and Mike!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2010

Amanda and Mike were the best value for Phoenix photography and videography. They are a great team, and they capture every moment of your big day. They were so flexible and accommodating to my needs, and they never left me wishing I had booked a different vendor.

Amanda did a great trash the dress session for us, and she really captured our personalities in the shoot. She knew that I didn't really want to "trash" my dress, but she still provided an awesome set up.

Mike was great at shooting the video for the wedding. He shot the whole time, but never seemed to be in the way. He was great at helping me voice what I wanted in the video, and had a few lengthy conversations to make sure that it would be exactly what we wanted.

Overall Mike and Amanda offer great packages and even better service. They are a great investment for your lifelong wedding memories.

Sent on 06/07/2010
  • JenBug410

Jenna · Married on 04/10/2010

Amanda and Mike photographed and recorded our wedding, it was amazing.
    They did our engagement photos and a save-the-date video as well. Everyone loved them, and we received so many complements on how great they turned out. The save-the-date video was very creative and we had a lot of fun during the making of it.
    Then the day of the wedding they showed up and went right to work. Both of them have wonderful ideas and a great eye. Amanda found spots that I wouldn't of even thought of for photos. The video captured wonderful memories and things that honestly I did not remember, and the audio from the ceremony came out GREAT! As we watched the video and looked over the MANY pictures we felt like we were back on our wedding day. I am not sure how Amanda did it, but she managed to get our entire family (must be about 50 people) in a photograph and everyone looks great! Our wedding photos and video are much better than we could've imagined.
    Mike and Amanda are a great team and work very well together.
    Their prices are amazing, the packages are very reasonable and include quite a bit. We were able to select two options that we important to us.
    Both of our parents enjoyed working with them as well and my husband and I, we will use them again in the future.
    Thanks Mike and Amanda for such great service!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2010

Amanda Howard, memories through time photography is amazing! I love all of my pictures and she was a joy to work with! I have also used her since for maternity, newborn, and recently Christmas photos! I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Amy · Married on 12/31/2009

I am SO thankful for Amanda's creative eye and hard work. Absolutely an amazing photographer. We've had overwhelming positive feedback on our photos and I'd highly recommend her services. ALSO - our best photos came from the day after the wedding. Please ask her about "trash the dress." We were able to relax, hair down and tie untied, and have time alone, just us (bride and groom) and Amanda. For a little extra, these are by far my favorite shots and well worth it.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Kristi · Married on 11/28/2009

I had a great experience working with Amanda. From the first meeting when she discussed the different packages she offered, through the end of the event and after... everything was handled with complete professionalism.

During our ceremony, she was not allowed to use a flash, but all of the pictures still came out perfrectly. I didn't notice her moving around the church at all, but she got all the right pictures, from many different angles. She even got things I never would have thought to take pictures of: the wedding programs, close-ups of the decorations and flowers, everything!

She got great pictures of everyone at the reception, and the memories she captured will last us a lifetime.

One thing I found remarkable was how well she posed everyone for the formal shots. I am a heavier bride, and always think I look even heavier in photographs. That was not the case in my wedding pictures! I love the way she photographed me and my new husband, all of the shots were very flattering!

This vendor provided excellent service and she is very talented as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Everything was perfect and the prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 12/17/2009

Laura · Married on 11/21/2009

Amanda is an amazing photographer. She is professional and took the most beautiful pictures of our wedding! She was easy to work with and went above and beyond what we expected. If we ever need a photographer in the future, we will call her for sure.
    Bradon and Laura McGrath