Memories of Me Photography Reviews

44 | Staten Island, NY

44 Reviews for Memories of Me Photography

Serafina · Married on 10/10/2015

Peter and Donna are so great to work with. They make wedding planning a breeze. Peter was great the day of the wedding, he captured all the right shots. Peter and his crew were very good at dealing with the crazy dynamic of the bridal party and familys on a busy wedding day. Our photos are nothing short of AMAZING!! I love our photos so much that it was nearly impossible to choose the photos for our albums. Peter helped a lot as well by pre filling a book for us to go through which made creating an album so easy. Our wedding album is truly breath taking and I love looking at it over and over again.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Nancy · Married on 10/03/2015

Our photographer, Peter was very professional and easy to work with. We were extremely happy with the images he captured, as well as our wedding album and thank you cards. Donna knew right away what we were looking for as far as the feel of our wedding and reception. She was on top of the situation, every step of the way.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Beautiful work, patient with my infant daughter even though she cried basically the whole time.

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • User6091989 · 2+ years ago

My pictures from Memory of Me came absolutely stunning! I loved my album and so did my family and friends! Peter was great to work with and made everyone laugh throughout our humid July day and feel comfortable!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Peter and Donna were excellent to work with. Peter's vision and creativity led to great photos. Highly organized and professional throughout the process which made everything much easier for us along the way. Peter did a great job of controlling the setting without "taking away from the party". Highly recommend memories of me for any one planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2014

Donna & Peter were extremely helpful every step of the way. Being pregnant while planning a wedding was very stressful but they made the photography experience much easier. My book came out so amazing I can't wait to put it on display & show it off to everyone . I highly recommend donna & Peter at memories of me for all your photography needs

Sent on 04/07/2015

Nicholas · Married on 06/07/2014

The only photographer my wife and I met with in planning our wedding. We immediately developed a great rapport when meeting Donna in the office and Pete was great to work with during our "Pre-Wedding Shoot", and then of course during our big day. Memories of Me Photography provided top notch service and products through picture and video to help capture everything during our special day. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/31/2014

Memories of Me Photography did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! We used them for both photos and video, and we could not be happier with the finished products. The photos are stunning, and I've received so many compliments from friends and family. My husband and I also really liked working with the staff. Donna worked with us from start to finish, from the engagement photo shoot to selecting photos for the album, and she was always patient and helpful. Peter, our photographer, made me feel completely at ease on the day of the wedding, and his work speaks for itself. It was by far the most positive experience we had with any of our wedding vendors. I've already recommended Memories of Me to a friend getting married this year, and would tell anyone looking for a wedding photographer/videographer to give them a call!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

Memories of me provides a service unmatched. Our photos are perfect as well as their professionalism. I highly recommend them to everyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kara · Married on 05/11/2014

Memories of Me did a beautiful job on my wedding photography and video. Peter and Donna were great to work with. They were very professional on all matters. My album is beautiful and I have received many wonderful comments from my friends and family. My wedding day was the best day in my life I wish I could go back, but at least I have my gorgeous pictures to look back on! I would recommend Memories of Me to anyone who is looking for excellent photography and professionalism.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Marianne · Married on 04/26/2014

Working with Memories of Me was a wonderful experience! They were completely accommodating of our schedules for the pre and post wedding meetings, which was really helpful coming from the city. The day of the wedding our photographer Peter made sure that everything ran smoothly so that we could focus on enjoying our day without worrying about any logistics.
    Our photos themselves exceeded our every expectation! We loved every single shot from family portraits to the more romantic shots of the two of us. Our album is absolutely a work of art, the photos come to life off of the page. Peter captured every moment of our day with a beautiful and artistic touch!
    We loved working with Memories of Me Photography, working with them was a smooth process both before and after the wedding, and our photos are absolutely breathtaking!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Katie · Married on 04/11/2014

I would recommend memories of me to everyone!! They are so amazing at what they do . My pictures came out beautiful. Donna and peter are so helpful and made me feel so comfortable!! Memories of me even have video now which really helped me out. Before I knew memories of me had a videographer I booked someone else and when he took my deposit and left me with nothing memories of me stepped in as my videographer and it was amazing!! They seruously are great!! If you are looking to have beautiful wedding pictures taken and a great wedding video please go to memories of me!

Erin · Married on 03/29/2014

Memories of me photography was the best choice for our wedding, Donna and Peter were both extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the photos taken at our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jeanine · Married on 03/14/2014

Memories of me was excellent Peter did an amazing job with my pictures which were beautiful and Lori did my video which was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend memories of me.

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2014

We cannot say enough great things about Donna and Peter!!!...they made everything from choosing the best package for what we wanted to shooting the wedding to putting our album together, so easy!!...our pictures are amazing and our album is to die for....we highly recommend
    Them to everyone.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2013

Peter was extremely professional. Our wedding day pictures went smoothly because of the efficiency of him and his staff. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day, I can honestly say there was not one "bad" picture. He can make any background look like its the most beautiful place in the world. He captured every detail of out wedding day. Our album is a complete story of the entire day and we couldnt be happier with the finished product. I highly reccomend him to all brides and grooms :)

Sent on 03/22/2014

Janine · Married on 10/19/2013

Peter did such a fantastic with my wedding pictures - we couldn't be happier with our album and portraits!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Gabriella · Married on 10/12/2013

I can not thank Perer & Donna enough for the amazing work they did for our wedding day. They are professional, friendly, offer advise to help with making the best decisions but most importantly they are patient and understanding. The photo's that were taken on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. My husband & I are beyond pleased with our album, we receive so many compliments on it. Also the step and repeat was a great addition to the cocktail hour. Overall we are beyond pleased with the service and product we received and have since recommened 3 additional brides to book them.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kim · Married on 09/07/2013

Peter was great to work with, we were very happy!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Diane · Married on 08/03/2013

Simply exquisite and breathtaking photography. As the mother of the groom, admittedly I am biased re my handsome son and gorgeous daughter in law --- having said that the response from family and friends upon seeing the wedding albums has been overwhelmingly amazing, just incredible ! Comments such as outstanding, elegant, different quality and character from all the rest, better and better with each page, who is the photographer ? ( got a lot of that question, lol) and on and on and on. Even a world famous artist based here on Staten Island was quite impressed !
    Could not be more thrilled with this work of art :)

Sent on 03/20/2014

Bridget · Married on 07/12/2013

After being referred to Donna and Peter by a friend, I was very satisfied with their service. The level of professionalism is unmatched by any wedding vendor I have experienced. Peter was so nice and we were extremely happy with the way the pictures came out. The albums exceeded my expectations and came out PERFECT! Bottom line is: a wedding day is chaotic, but with Memories of Me there should be no worries.

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2013

I really enjoyed working with Donna & Peter at Memories of Me. When we met Donna, we explained what we were looking for from our photographer, the cost and the type of photos we wanted. She listened and gave her opinion which we valued as we never planned a wedding before! After a year of planning, the day finally arrived. Peter was at my parents house early and our day began. He was very professional but at the same time provided humor to relax everyone! He captured the best photos of me, my bridal party, family and my husband! Within the year of our one year anniversary our beautiful wedding album was done as well as our wedding portrait. I would recommend any bride & groom to use Memories of Me Photography. I know you have a lot going on with planning a wedding, you can count on Donna & Peter to make the photography part of wedding planning easy so you can enjoy your engagement.

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 06/01/2013

Peter and Donna are very professional. The quality of their work is excellent and they will guide you through the whole process like family. They work close with you and accommodate any special needs you may have. We are looking forward to have them photograph our upcoming events and would recommend them to everyone!! =)

Jenny & Frank Pitonza

Sent on 10/06/2013

Enza · Married on 03/22/2013

My husband and I were thrilled with our photos. The album is gorgeous, we couldn't ask for better! Working with Peter was wonderful. He was professional, laid back, and fun to work with. Donna was very knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. I highly recommend Memories of Me!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Christine · Married on 03/09/2013

Donna and Peter were wonderful to work with. I didn't have to wait long for anything. I had my beautiful album completed in 3 months. My pictures were more than amazing. I could not have been any happier with their services.

Sent on 11/26/2013