36 Reviews for Memories In Motion

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
36 Memories In Motion Reviews

Memories in Motion made our wedding awesome! They took a lot of pictures for us at a great price!!!! And they made it fun! Would definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/20/20, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Easy going photographer who is willing to follow what you want and get the shots you ask for. Great to work with.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Memories In Motion for our video and photography, and both services were outstanding. They have enough knowledge to know how to get every shot we wanted without being in the way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

AMAZING pictures, thank you so much, love love love them!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Memories In Motion did a wonderful job taking pictures for our wedding. We had a check list of everything we wanted and they went right through it quickly and our pictures turned out amazing. You will not be disappointed if you hire Memories In Motion.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Excellent Django videographer would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Used for our DJ and pictures, both were outstanding. Pictures were exactly what we wanted and Patrick getting the dance floor packed all night.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Used them for pictures, video and DJ and could not have been happier. They were a full team that helps keep you organized and on time throughout the wedding, and the pictures were simply amazing (and so many of them!) Can't go wrong with this company

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Memories In Motion captured our day perfectly!! We could not have asked for a better photographer and video team.

Profile Picture Rob, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. We could not be happier with your work and look forward to bringing you back for our anniversary shoot!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Memories In Motion is the best!!! You do not have spend a ton of money to get experienced professionals on your wedding day. Hire this company NOW! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We can not thank Eric, Patrick and Kim enough the work they did on our wedding pictures and video. Memories In Motion was recommended to us from a friend, and we will be recommending them to any friend we know who is getting married. I wish we would have got to them sooner so we could have used their DJ service as well.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank You Thank You Thank!!! We can not say this enough to Eric, Patrick and Kim for the INCREDIBLE services they provided to us. We used Memories In Motion for our photography, video, and DJ service, and every single service was above 5 stars. We had specific pictures we wanted taken and very specific music we wanted for our reception, and this team could not have been more accommodating. You will not find a better group of people to work with on your wedding day than Memories In Motion

Profile Picture April, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

You WILL not find a better DJ for your wedding than Patrick. Every step of the way he was attentive to our requests and needs and had the dance floor PACKED the whole night.

Our pictures and video were simply AMAZING. Kim and Eric took the time and find out exactly what we did and didn’t want captured, and made sure to stick to our plan. They wasted no time in getting the shots we wanted, and made sure our guests did not have to wait for us between our ceremony and reception. This company KNOWS how to treat couples on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Eric and Patrick are phenomenal! We emailed a decent bit before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page with expectations and to go over the list of the specific special moments we wanted captured on the wedding day. We were interested in a documentary style video, with chapters covering each different part of the wedding (e.g., getting ready, ceremony, reception). Patrick and Eric got to our wedding early to set up and get acquainted with the area, and immediately started filming. We got some unexpected "real" getting ready footage! Patrick stayed with the bride, while Eric filmed the groom, and then together they filmed the rest of the wedding to get two different angles to make sure they captured the moment. They used a combination of these two clips to create our final video. We were very pleased with our end product: the video was wonderful and true depiction of the day. The audio came out so well: the entire ceremony was captured so we can re-watch with a complete understanding of what our officiant is saying, and understand the speeches. We were also very appreciate of their patience as we went through several iterations of edits to the video to create our documentary: Eric and Patrick allowed us to watch the video, provide comments, and then sent us another version addressing them so we could see an updated version. They were very generous with their time! We received a copy of the wedding video they made as well as the raw footage.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely amazing service. We used Memories In Motion for our video and DJ service, and they were incredible every step of the way. Their online planner is a great tool to make sure we had everything ready with our music, and their videos were simply outstanding.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We used Memories in Motion for their DJ, videography and photography for our wedding. We were drawn in by their price for all three. Their DJ was on point and had just about everyone on the dance floor! The one thing I wanted when I was looking for a vendor was the videography. Each person has their own way of doing videos and I just wanted something recorded so my husband and I can look back on the best day of our lives and Pat and Eric did such a great job and got things we didn't even know was going on. We used Kim for our photography and some of the pictures were just breath taking. We got some way over do family photos that have already made the Christmas card (months early!). The communication was simple and quick. The photos and videos were accessible within weeks! We are very happy with our choice of hiring Memories In Motion for our July wedding and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Memories In Motion came to us through a friend’s recommendation who had used them for their daughter’s wedding. From the initial contact with them, we knew they were the company for us. We used them for everything (Video, DJ and Photo) and every single aspect of their service was second to none. They arrived well ahead of our ceremony to make sure all would be in place in time, their ceremony sound system was perfect for our outdoor ceremony (they had a microphone on both our official and the groom) and Patrick kept us on schedule as our emcee. The videos were just outstanding, as were the pictures. They told us they only do 2 weddings a month so they can concentrate on each client individually, we thought it was just a sales pitch when they said it, but they were not lying. This wedding team truly cares about your special day and will do everything they can to make sure it is exactly was you wish.

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We used Memories In Motion as our main vendor (video, DJ and Photography) and could not have been happier the service they provided. They were attentive to every one of our needs, and did not over take the day, by staying in the background will capturing some amazing footage and pictures. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Eric and Patrick came highly recommended to me from a local wedding professional who knew we needed someone good, but affordable. They always got right back to me and answered my many questions and they were extremely helpful before the wedding. The website makes it really easy to plan all your playlist. At the wedding, Patrick and Eric were professional and got everyone on the dance floor. They were a big part of the fact that people said it was the most fun wedding they'd been to in a very long time! I would recommend to everyone and definitely plan to use their services again.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Memories IN Motion were amazing to work with. There answered all of my questions and were extremely flexible and made planning my wedding easy. I knew from the beginning they would come through and deliver everything the promised, and they did that plus so much more! I look forward to working with them again for future events I am planning!

Profile Picture Madison, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Eric and Patrick were the best! They were so professional and I got everything I wanted from them. Their song choices were excellent. Their comments over the microphone were great. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

We absolutely loved working with Patrick and Eric. They responded to all of our questions quickly and professionally, did not force us into anything we did not need, and offered advice to us. The day of service was amazing. Patrick is truly one of the best wedding DJs I have ever seen, and the videos were exactly what we were looking for, and were precisely what they promised to deliver to us. Superfast turn around time as well (our ceremony was up the day after our wedding). There is no one else I would recommend for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We hired memories in motion for our wedding in September, which hasn't occurred yet. I want to comment on the outstanding experience so far. This will be an evolving review which will be updated after the wedding. We hired the DJ and Videography service with the second photographer.

I chose to write this review to reflect on how accommodating and professional this vendor has been. We have many special touches that we are requesting of the vendor and they are bending over backwards to accommodate us which really makes me trust them. From our original phone interview with this vendor who was quite patient with questions as well as with our multiple (and possibly unusual) requests (ie. Special songs to honor our guests and our request for the second photographer to focus exclusively on the guests since we want to make sure we can include something in our thank you cards). They also are quick to respond regardless of where you contact them (email versus facebook versus phone), I've never had to wait more than 24 hours for a response. This demonstrates excellent customer service which is second to none in the wedding industry.

I've also been faithfully following their facebook page which has their videos for the recent weddings that they do. I love the charming style of especially the the highlight video (I really get a big thrill out of watching other people's happy moments, which they capture beautifully).

We are very excited for them to be a part of our wedding vendor team.

Update: The wedding went well. We got many compliments on the DJ and we love the video of our ceremony. They got many shots and more of everything we wanted. We appreciated Eric spending time with us capturing moments of the bridal and groom portraits. I would highly recommend this team for videography and DJ especially if you care about your budget

Profile Picture Mercy, 9/3/16, 13 Reviews