Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental Reviews

69 | Knoxville, TN

69 Reviews for Memories in a Flash Photo Booth Rental

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2013

This made my wedding night! The photo booth was exactly what I wanted to have perfect memories of all my guests that I could have to keep forever! The staff was professional and so great with everyone! Would definitely recommend and would use again!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Lyndon · Married on 03/31/2013

Betsy and crew were tops! This is the best photo booth ever!!! Our guests had a blast, the bride and groom loved the album and notes. Lots of great props. I have seen other photo booths by other vendors, this one takes the cake. In addition we were given a DVD of all the pictures taken. They were flexible in extending the time - as guests were having so much fun doing it. This made many memories at the reception. All guests were offered pictures (for instance if 6 were in the booth, Betsy would print 6 or 8 picture strips) + one for the album for the bride and groom.

Five Star service and quality.

Thanks again!

Lyndon Gallimore

Sent on 04/04/2013

kelley · Married on 02/23/2013

Everything was great! The guests had a great time - the props were great - and the pictures turned out amazing! We love our photo book!

Sent on 03/13/2013

jeannette · event on 12/14/2012

Thank you!!! We had a fabulous time.......

Sent on 12/15/2012

d.v. · event on 09/01/2012

Betsy is the best and very professional and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/08/2012
  • User2610798 · event on 08/18/2012

Our event was actually in March of this year (2012) I could not put a prior date into this review. Ms. Muncy did a fantastic job, her booth was easy to set up and disassemble. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the props and resulting pictures. I intend to use memories in a flash for my daughter's wedding next year!

Sent on 08/21/2012

The photo booth was the highlight of the reception. EVERYONE had their photo made and the bride and groom posted all the photos on Facebook so all guests could enjoy the photos. Betsy and her staff were so accommodating - guests remarked how much fun they had and how nice Betsy and her staff were to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

I loved having Memories in a Flash at my wedding with the photobooth. The guests loved it! The quality of the photos is wonderful. We have been to many friends' houses that have the photo strip hanging on their fridge. We also got to keep one of every strip, and my husband and I have really enjoyed looking back on those photos. Betsy, with Memories in a Flash, was attending the booth the whole time in case there were any issues. She was extremely helpful. I highly recommend using Memories in a Flash.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2012

All of the guests at our wedding were thrilled with the photo booth services of Memories in a Flash. We took our scrapbook with up on our honeymoon & as we looked at it, we laughed & cried & everything in between. It was wonderful.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kathleen · Married on 05/19/2012

Everything was great! Everyone loves the photobooth pictures, and I love the album, especially being able to see it right after the reception! It was great having two copies of the photos, and I really liked being able to pick the background for the pictures and have it personalized!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jennie · Married on 04/21/2012

Betsy with Memories in a flash was wonderful!!! Her photo booth was an absolute hit!! It was so very nice to see our guests of all ages having so much fun with all the props and taking silly pictures! She truly is the vendor you want! :)

Sent on 06/10/2012

Angela · Married on 03/17/2012

From the moment I first emailed them about doing the photo booth at my wedding they were a pleasure to do business with. At the wedding I was so busy I forgot to get in the photo booth myself and she made sure I was a part of it. Everyone still raves about the photo booth and the wonderful team that ran it. If I had it to do all over again there is no other photo booth company I would choose. Absolutely the best, very professional, and a pleasure to do business with on my big day.

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • User2610798 · event on 03/03/2012

Ms. Allison was super to work with, our event was a fund-raiser and she graciously dontated a portion of her services to help us in our event. Her booth was ready available and easily dismantled when our event was over. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Ceresa · Married on 11/12/2011

Memories in a Flash were a pleasure to work with. They were very quick and helpful to respond to any questions that I might have. They were very organized. Everyone at our wedding reception had such a wonderful time taking pictures at the photobooth. I would absolutely recommend Memories in a Flash to anyone that wanted to add some more fun to their wedding/event. Thanks to Memories in a Flash for making our wedding reception a very fun and memorable one!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

Absolutely loved the service provided! It was such a hit at our wedding! The photo booth is large enough to hold 10 people! Trust me-we put all 10 in there and everyone was visible! Not as expensive as other companies but provides same great quality and service, if not better! The props were great! Favorite part was selecting the personalized background for the photo strips! We had a purple & peacock feather them,e and our photo strips turned out gorgeous with both being used in the design with our names and wedding date! We used this service to double as both our guest book & wedding favors.

Sent on 10/19/2013

kimber · Married on 06/29/2013

Working with Betsy was a dream come true. She came highly recommended! It was easy to set up the date for our wedding, she worked out all the details, coordinated with out location's manager and basically set up and was ready to go with hardly any intervention from me. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and believe it or not, but we went home with a completed album with all of the photos from the event. About the only criticism was there weren't enough page protectors for our album, but we know we had so many people taking part in the photobooth. There was a line all evening long and everyone said how much fun it was.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Chris · event on 12/06/2013

Memories in a Flash Photobooth was great. It really added a special flair to our corporate holiday party, and MIF's props, branded photo strips, and quick printing was excellent. I would highly recommend MIF to anyone looking for a photobooth for their event.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2013

3.0

Betsy was awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth at my wedding! It was a little pricey for our budget, but we made it work because it was something we really wanted. I do not regret using Memories in a Flash one bit! Betsy was polite and professional and really worked with me. I always got a quick response back from her about things.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jammie · Married on 03/13/2015

I tried to do 5 stars but it wouldn't let me!!!! Betsy was great!!! This was such a hit, I love looking at all of the pics that everyone took!! We had a great time with this and so glad we decided to do it!!! We were unsure about it at first but it was definitely worth it and would recommend anyone found it!!

Sent on 11/03/2015