Memorable Reflections Reviews

Memorable Reflections 5
Memorable Reflections 6
Memorable Reflections 7

Jameka · Married on 05/27/2018

Telly was MOST professional and just a joy to have around on our special day! His attention to detail and his artistic eye were what made my photos stand apart from any other photographer. In fact, he’s more of a photojournalist than a photographer. His pictures tell a story. He is now our family photographer for all our special occasions!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Memorable Reflections 8
    Memorable Reflections 9
    Memorable Reflections 10
    Memorable Reflections 11
    Memorable Reflections 12

Paris · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is always great to work with for any event. He covers all the details and have a great eye for capturing your special day. He is my preferred photographer and has never disappointed me! I have a photographer for life!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jameka · Married on 05/19/2018

Telly is absolutely amazing and undoubtedly has a passion for photography! He captured my wedding day beautifully.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tynisha · Married on 04/21/2018

Memorable Reflections made beautiful memories for my husband and I. Telly is great photographer. It felt like he was family. Full of laughs and smiles.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Memorable Reflections 13

LaVerne · Married on 04/21/2018

When my niece told me that she selected Memorable Reflections as her wedding photographer, I immediately went to the website to see examples of his work. I was EXTREMELY PLEASED to see the quality and clarity of the photos and the types of shots that were taken. I told my niece that based on what I saw, I felt that she made the correct choice. During the wedding ceremony, I could tell that Telly Brown was very professional and that he was getting some great shots all while enjoying every moment of his work. When I personally met Telly at the reception, he was so kind and personable.
    To my surprise, the very next day after the wedding, he posted a “Sneak Peek” album of my niece’s wedding. I have NEVER known any photographer to post such GREAT PHOTOS that fast. The photos were PHENOMENAL!!!! But even better than the photos were the captions he wrote describing each photo to that point that if someone saw the photos and read the captions, it was almost as if they could have actually been at the wedding. I highly recommend Telly Brown to anyone who wants a professional, top-quality photographer.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • LaVerne

Laverne Curry · Married on 04/21/2018

Mr. Telly Brown's photography skills are the BEST!!!

I am an amateur photographer and have gone to many photography websites attempting to learn more as I strive to become a professional photographer. My niece was married over a year ago and Telly Brown was her photographer. I have been to other weddings since then and seen their wedding photos. To date, I have not seen better photos than those taken by Telly Brown. His photography skills are ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! As I pursue my goal to become a professional photographer, I will definitely strive to be as good as the best in the business... Mr. Telly Brown.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kharizma · Married on 12/23/2017

During my process of choosing a photographer for my wedding price was very very important to me. I wanted to have something on the cheaper side but I did not want to compromise quality. I am no I know means comfortable in front of the camera and neither is my husband. When we met Mr. Telly Brown, my husband and I instantly fell in love with not only his work but his personality. He made us very comfortable and it felt like I've known him for years. He communicated with us and work with us with the pricing throughout the entire process and it was very much appreciated. When it came time for the wedding he was punctual and he was very considerate even with some Miss happens with scheduling and us being late he never made us feel pressure about the time even though I was running late for my wedding day. Everyone at the ceremony and at the reception commented on how involved and awesome he was with the wedding they said that he Blended in very well and that he was just a fun person to be around. He definitely was very attentive to making sure that even the pictures that other people took of me came out well by shining a little extra lighting on me when people are taking photos of me. And now that I have my pictures back they are absolutely amazing and it was worth every penny that I spent on the photos. I do not regret my decision and if there was another event that took place I would definitely use him again he is very well worth everything.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Acacia · Married on 11/05/2017

Telly is amazing!!!!!! My husband and I own a small photography business so when it was time to pick a wedding photographer the job wasn't easy! Upon meeting Telly and seeing some of his work we knew we'd found the perfect man for the job! Not only did we enjoy our engagement pictures but we enjoyed our wedding photos as well! The location, angle and details of the shots are phenomenal! If you're looking for a great photographer for your wedding who will not only get the job done but make you feel extremely comfortable, Telly is your man!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Memorable Reflections 14
    Memorable Reflections 15
    Memorable Reflections 16
    Memorable Reflections 17
    Memorable Reflections 18
    Memorable Reflections 19

Arielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Telly Telly Telly!! Was absolutely amazing! His photography was my favorite part of the wedding! I couldn’t have asked for more. Flexible is more than what Telly was during our wedding he just rolled with it and kept me in good spirits! Thank you Telly so much for making our day unique and beyond spectacular!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2017

This was the BEST part of the wedding. Telly is top notch and I would use him over and over again.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Tiffani · Married on 10/07/2017

The best photographer hands down! My wedding day will be remembered forever. I loved everything about Memorable reflections!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Marla · Married on 10/06/2017

So the wedding was only 3 days ago and the sneak peeks that Telly has posted have been breath taking. I knew from the engagement pictures that we were in good hands. Telly's work is amazing. All my other vendors loved working with him. Don't think twice about a photographer, just hire Telly and you will be happy. We are family for life.❤️

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ronisha · Married on 10/01/2017

Telly Brown made our first experience as an engaged couple absolutely amazing! We took pictures and various location & his energy during the session was contagious! I hated he wasn't available for our wedding day photo but he immediately recommend another company to help us!!!! I would recommend Telly to anyone and I plan to use him for other events that I do! Telly you're awesome!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/03/2017

This is the most professional photography team ever! The quality of their work is surpassed by none, and it doesn't hurt that they are great to talk to and pull the very best out of you in photos. I can't wait for our next opportunity to take photos with the Memorable Reflections team!

Sent on 09/04/2017

kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Memorable reflections was one of the BEST decisions made for our wedding! Punctual, professional, organized and very engaging with wedding participants. Mr Brown put a jittery bride mind at ease! Once we made our deposit to hold our date, he forwarded a questionnaire on what moments were important to capture and he met all of our request. I will definitely recommend his photography services! Thank you for capturing our memories forever!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Cari · Married on 08/19/2017

I knew from the first time I spoke with Telly that everything would be fine. He always answered the phone and emailed me back. He was on top of everything. The best wedding experience ever! The sneak peak pictures we saw was beyond breathtaking, amazing and perfect!! I'm soooo happy we chose Memorable Reflections be apart of our day!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/06/2017

Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! This was the best experience we could have had to capture our anniversary photos!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Aretha · Married on 07/28/2017

The first word that comes to mind to describe Telly Brown from Memorable Reflections is AMAZING. He captured our special day beyond my expectations. I am telling EVERYONE about my experience. Love Love Love my photos.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Chrystal · Married on 06/24/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude for Telly Brown. He did a phenomenal job. He capture our wedding day in a way only a a true artist would. His delightful personality and professionalism really made our experience extra enjoyable. I can't think him enough for going over an beyond for us.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Shemica · Married on 06/17/2017

The best investment we ever made

Sent on 07/20/2017

Colby · Married on 03/03/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer that capture the best day of my life. Thanks Telly you are truly a blessing.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Greta · Married on 11/25/2016

Our wedding experience would not have been as memorable without Telly and the Memorable Reflections team! He was so energetic, fun and easy to work, and made us feel like celebrities shooting for a magazine! Our entire wedding party loved him...he brought out and captured the best in all of them and us and it truly shows in our images. He's got a great eye for unique shots and strives to give each couple a personalized portfolio so many of our images are unlike any I've ever seen. He even posted a sneak peek of SEVERAL of our images the very next day!! It meant so much to us that our loved ones who couldn't be at our wedding were able to see so much of our experience soooo quickly!! I find myself looking at our photos quite regularly because I love them soooo much!! The quality, care and attention to detail you receive when you book Memorable Reflections is unmatched...I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shanice · Married on 11/19/2016

Telly Brown is one of the best photographers I have ever witnessed. He captured our wedding with such grace and class.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • W

Wesley · Married on 11/19/2016

Amazing experience and so thankful that we discovered Telly Brown and Memorable Reflections! He will be our photographer for all our needs. The best out there... hands down!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Angela · Married on 10/22/2016

Shout out to the best photographer in the world. Telly Brown and staff (Memorable Reflections) who really made sure we will be able to remember for years to come our big day! A picture is worth a thousand words and he captured every word from beginning to end. The level of professionalism was way above my expectations. I was in a bind and had to change photographers a week before my wedding. This company agreed to take me at last minute on the only Saturday they had available for the next few months of the year that was set aside for family. I know that it was meant to be the vendor to capture my wedding. They truly made my day easy and help to keep me calm, and my pictures are just phenomenal. They really truly tell the story of my journey to marrying my soulmate 15 years after we first met. For that memorable reflections I am for ever grateful and you will be my 1st choice for future events to come and I recommend you to anyone in need of a photographer for weddings and any other event cause I am confidant that you will successfully capture the moment. 5 stars for a 5 star company.

Sent on 10/31/2016