Memorable Moments Imaging Reviews

4 | Lisle, IL

4 Reviews for Memorable Moments Imaging

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tracy · Married on 09/12/2009

They did a fabulous job at our wedding. They were so accommodating to all of our wishes and we even saw some of the photos within the first few days. They turned out beautiful. I cant wait to see the rest which will be in about two weeks. They went out of their way to make sure we had all of the most important pictures. I would book them again for any occasion.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Colleen · Married on 07/19/2009

Awesome....great pictures, wonderful attention to detail and even helped out with set up and in the kitchen. Many thanks!

Sent on 08/27/2009

Kimberley · Married on 08/23/2008

I found the lovely couple on Craigslist and it was the best thing I could have done. Their names are Korina and Bob. They made my day wonderful. I was working with a limited budget and they were willing to work within the budget that I had set for photography. They were on time and took pics that I did not even know they had taken. I did not do a photobook with them due to it would cost more but I was able to get all of the pics they took for the day. I received 426 pictures that they took of my day. I am very happy with what I received from them. I would tell anyone if you are looking for someone who is going to treat you like family and care about what you want, then this is the couple for you.

Sent on 09/10/2008

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2006

I was very pleased with their overall business and capabilities, especially since I was their first wedding. They were very flexible and willing to get pictures of any and everything we asked for. They were very professional as well. Also, very friendly and affordable. I would definitely recommend them especially to those working with a budget.

Sent on 09/10/2008