Memorable Moments Event Planning Reviews

Memorable Moments Event Planning 2
Memorable Moments Event Planning 3
Memorable Moments Event Planning 4

Tara · Married on 10/10/2010

You need a wedding planner during this stressful time. I thank my best friends Gail and Penny for finding Leslie and making her one of my wedding presents. I can honestly say that I was not stressed during my wedding, besides making sure I could still fit my dress, I was more than happy with the service. Leslie made sure the wedding went according to plan and them some. Whether you are a bride on a budget or a bride who spares no expense, she will make sure your wedding day is as perfect as it can be.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Melanie · Married on 05/15/2010

I hired Leslie for coordinating the weekend of my wedding. Her prices were very reasonable and her service was spectacular. While I had all of my vendors lined up, Leslie took the lead and coordinated everything with them for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything. Her organizational skills are impeccable. My husband even commented that our wedding was the only wedding he had been to where nothing went wrong. If I have an event in the future where it requires an event planner, I will definitely use Leslie with Memorable Moments!

Sent on 02/05/2011

Candace · Married on 05/01/2010

Working with Leslie was such a great experience! She was so wonderful to work with. We moved halfway through our planning and we never skipped a beat thanks to Leslie. She was extremely responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, and overall awesome. Our wedding day was perfect thanks in large part to her!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Judy · Married on 05/01/2010

Couldn't have done it without Leslie. She handled every detail! She is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Leslieis a very personable person and very easy to get along with. Her biggest plus is that she is very good at detail. We loved how she had all the details together in the end ( the wedding weekend)

Sent on 10/05/2013

Anne · Married on 04/06/2013

Leslie Menich and her team, of Memorable Moments was absolutely incredible. She made my sons wedding truly memorable and stress free. As a destination wedding planner she was incredibly organized and took care of every detail possible. She listens and interprets your dreams and makes them happen. Thank You Leslie!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Stacy · Married on 09/09/2012

Leslie was a huge help for my destination wedding. She was always able to give a recommendation and kept the day running smoothly. My family and friends were impressed with how organized she was, and after being at events without planners, I would hire her all over again...

Sent on 12/01/2012

Sara · Married on 10/01/2011

Leslie went out of her way to help us plan the most memorable day of our lives! She came with us everywhere. We checked out different florists, venues, bakeries, tastings, and she offered her best advice. She even met me at the Bridal Convention and Expo last January. We truly valued her opinions. She's had plenty of experience in this business and I knew she was the right person to go to for planning our event. She also has connections with different vendors and that definitely was a factor in narrowing down my choices. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 02/17/2012

kristen · Married on 08/07/2011

Incredibly talented. Leslie made our wedding day..plain and simple . If my husband and I didn't gave her ..it would have been a disaster . Thank you memorable moments for an unforgettable day ..

Sent on 02/12/2012

Mary Catherine · Married on 05/12/2012

Leslie was very professional while also being very easy to work with. She is extremely organized and helped to successfully stay on my timeline.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kati · Married on 06/13/2015

3.5

Leslie was the best decision we made for our wedding! She helped guide us through the entire process and was priceless the day of our wedding! She paid great attention to detail and made sure our big day was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/26/2015