Memorable Moments Event Planning Reviews

Memorable Moments Event Planning 2
Memorable Moments Event Planning 3
Memorable Moments Event Planning 4

Era · Married on 10/26/2013

Leslie Menich of Memorable Moments does an excellent job as far as every aspect of event planning is concerned. As the mother of the bride, I needed guidance every step of the way and Leslie provided that. She is very organized and provides every bit of information you will need as far as venue and vendors are concerned so that you can make informed decisions. She provides spread sheets with all the info you will need, dates when payments are due, and frequent updates on everything. She is cost conscious and great at helping you trim costs if necessary without compromising on the final outcome. She is great at what she does, and I'm so glad that my daughter and I found her! The wedding and reception were beautiful and the weekend could not have gone more smoothly! I enjoyed the day as my daughter did with no worries!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Era! I really appreciate your kind words and thoroughly enjoyed working with you both : )

Shaneika · Married on 10/19/2013

Leslie is a lifesaver!!!!! If you are having a destination wedding you must have her in your life!!! Her resources, suggestions, and insight were invaluable. There is no way I could have navigated myrtle beach without her. She is attentive and truly there to advocate for the bride. One of the things that I valued most is her true concern for the people involved. Leslie is the planner that balances your budget, keeps vendors in line, but also makes sure that you eat and that you're enjoying every moment. She's amazing and her true focus is the marriage and not just the wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/05/2013

Leslie and the crew at Memorable Moments are the reason our wedding was PERFECT! Their attention to detail proved to be an asset in the entire process of planning our wedding. From tastings, to photo shoots, menus, and every contract, we were able to really enjoy our wedding without the stress because of this WONDERFUL group.

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/01/2013

With 3 days left before my wedding, I am so glad we chose Leslie Menich with Memorable Moments as our wedding planner. She is incredibly organized and budget conscious. We chose to have an outdoor wedding in a sculpture / botanical garden. This choice of venue came with a lot of rules and regulations. Leslie scheduled and attended meetings with all vendors keeping everyone on the same page and within my budget. We had open lines of communication with her anytime day or night and any meeting that took place that we couldn't or didn't need to attend, we got an update on. Timelines and spreadsheets have kept the momentum at the right speed. There's a lot to do when planning a wedding, and it cannot be done all at once. Leslie helped me to prioritize and knock things off "the list" as they needed to be done which is really important. "The List" can be very overwhelming. Overwhelming creates stress.....Leslie kept me pretty stress free.....and has managed to choreograph an amazing amount of detail into a beautiful "Memorable Moment"

Sent on 10/02/2013

Jeff · Married on 05/05/2013

I have worked with Leslie on numerous occasions and she produces top notch events each and every time. She is a pleasure to work with and always goes "above and beyond" to make sure each moment of your event is memorable!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Karen · Married on 04/21/2013

Leslie has helped us with 2 weddings now. She is so knowledgeable and helpful. She remained focused and calm at all times. She helped keep our son and daughter in law on task to make sure all the details were covered. I really thought the expense of an event planner was not worth the money, but she certainly changed my mind. She was essential to the success of both my son and my daughter's weddings. Her attention to detail and helpfulness was such a blessing and her ability to keep us all on task was amazing! I would certainly use her a third time if the occasion arises!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Anne Marie · Married on 04/06/2013

Memorable Moments is exactly the right name for this company. We would thoroughly recommend them and their team for any event, if what you want is memorable, seamless and stress free. Leslie Menich is the most organized person we have ever seen, plus she is warm and positive, she listens not only with her ears but also with her heart and mind to feel and understand what her customer wants, and she makes it happen. The Grooms Dinner and the wedding were not just great, they were phenomenal. Everything was taken care of, and nothing fell through the cracks, she made sure all those details, that really make the difference, were observed and taken care of. Leslie said it would be beyond our expectations, and it certainly was!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Meredith · Married on 04/06/2013

Leslie at Memorable Moments was amazing!!! From the very first meeting till the wedding, she was right on top of everything. She listened to what we wanted, gave us great vendor options, was very professional, organized, and a blast to work with. She definitely kept everything stress free and I would recommend her with %100 satisfaction!!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Darlene · Married on 01/06/2013

Leslie and Memorable Moments were the best! From my first meeting with Leslie till the end of my daughters wedding day it was a wonderful experience. As the mother of the bride, being 500 miles away, I wanted someone to help my daughter and me. From the first meeting I felt like I was working with family.
    She took care of everything that we needed including being with my daughter when I couldn't for appointments or whatever she needed. I quess the best way to sum it all up, is the bride or her mother never had a "melt down". I feel if there could be a perfect wedding we had it thanks to Leslie. She coordinated it all.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Lisa · Married on 11/24/2012

My daughters wedding went so smooth! We live in Florida, but myrtle Beach worked better for more of the guest & family! Leslie had vendor recommendations that were top quality! She listened to my daughter's request and helped guide her to the perfect day! She responded promptly to text, emails & phone calls! This was important since we only visited 2/3 times before the wedding! She was Organized beyond belief! Budget, vendor, & event spreadsheets! There is no way I could have given my daughter such a wonderful wedding without Leslie! She was such a pleasure to work with! Very professional! I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!!

Chrissy · Married on 11/24/2012

Leslie is amazing! She did above and beyond what we asked for and made our day incredible. We couldn't have had a day half as wonderful without her.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Valerie · Married on 10/27/2012

I would highly recommend Leslie to anyone. She was so accommodating, pleasant, responsible; saw our vision right down to the last details. Do not know how I would have done it without her.

Michele · Married on 10/13/2012

Leslie Menich with Memorable Moments was a fantastic resource and friend for our big day. She had connections with many great vendors in the Myrtle Beach area and easily made new ones so that we could get our dream venue. She was fantastic with follow up, scheduling appointments and always available for text appointments! We had Leslie for "Day-Of Planning" so she was able to tie up all of our loose ends and build a perfect timeline for our day. We SO appreciated her hard work when it came to logistics and set-up, our venue looked absolutely perfect! Leslie is also great at bringing a creative Bride back to planet earth, which is imperative to a Bride on a Budget :)! Overall our outdoor ceremony was dreamy, and our family and friends had a blast at our reception- we owe MUCH of our great memories to Leslie's fantastic work.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Soon after becoming engaged my daughter and her fiancé relocated almost 400 miles from us. They had decided to have the wedding here and now this had become a “destination wedding”. Although we had already decided on a venue there were so many other decisions that would need to be made and this compounded the difficulty!
    Although I was a bit uncomfortable with a “wedding planner”, Leslie was an acquaintance of my daughter and she felt her services would make it easier for her. I must say – she certainly did! Her knowledge of vendors, setup and so many of the little details that are involved was invaluable. It made the planning much more pleasurable for my daughter. We decided on a budget and she walked us through options – some that I never thought about.
    The day before and day of the wedding her services were exceptional! She had everything under control and the Bride and Groom, bridal party and parents were able to relax and enjoy the excitement of the day without having to worry about what was happening all around us. Vendors were told the what, where and how’s; special decorating items were placed; guests were greeted and directed to their seats – the wedding ceremony went off without a hitch and we couldn’t have been more pleased!
    Leslie is professional and focused on your needs and wants. She helps to make dreams come true. I highly recommend her services – she is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Kacia · Married on 09/08/2012

Memorable Moments Event Planning was a God send to me!! Leslie was more than my wedding planner, she became my friend! I decided 4 months from my wedding date, I needed a planner. I had reach that moment in my destination wedding planning where I didn't know what my next move was?? Leslie came in & turned my fears into a dream wedding come true!!! Even now I tear because she gave me a day I only dreamed of!! My husband, family & several guests still talk about how beautiful & classy our wedding/reception was!! She took the time out to get to know me, so she could bring in all the prefect vendors (which she did). My vendors were awesome, my venue was excellent, but my wedding planner (Leslie Menich) was better than all the rest!!!! Thank you Leslie, for making our wedding day better than we ever dreamed it could be!!!! Thank you....Dr. & Mrs. K. Artis, Rocky Mount, NC

Sent on 11/29/2012

Bevin · Married on 07/07/2012

What can we say? Memorable Moments Event Planning was more than what we expected. They were absolutely wonderful! We are so happy that we had the opportunity to work with them. Our planner Leslie Menich had such a positive influence, recommended great vendors and made everything run without a hitch. What more can one ask for in a wedding coordinator? Really. Thank you for making our wedding even better than we had envisioned.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Leslie was absolutely wonderful. We could not have had such a wonderful ceremony and reception without her help.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I wanted a destination wedding in Myrtle Beach. I found Leslie Menich through our venue and she was amazing! By the time I decided to use a wedding planner, I gave her less than 3 months to put it all together and she rose to the occasion. Everything about the evening was perfect, and she made sure that both myself, my husband and our guests had a wonderful time. I would recommended her to anyone without hesitation.

charlene · Married on 05/19/2012

My Daughter wanted her wedding in Myrtle Beach, SC where she has lived since college. I live in OH. I am a single mom so wasn't sure about the financial aspect of hiring a wedding planner. Let me tell you, Leslie Menich, Owner is worth every penny and then some. Her day was like a storybook and all her dreams/visions came true with her help. I can not thank her enough for making all the planning fun but more importantly as the mother of the bride, I was stress free. I worried about nothing but seeing my daughter smile and enjoy her day. Anyone that would like to reach out to me, I would love to explain her services from a mothers perspective!! Awesome and I truly appreciate all she has done.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Erin · Married on 05/19/2012

Leslie Menich with Memorable Moments Event Planning was absolutely amazing when it came to planning every little detail of my wedding. She went above and beyond all expectations that I had. Lesie is extremely organized, professional, and has a great contact base of vendors. Not only did she help me book the best vendors in Myrtle Beach but I saved so much money with each of them because of her. On my wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything at all besides getting married and having the best day of my life! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her, especially having a full time career. It was such a wonderful experience having her a part of everything and I recommend her to everyone who is getting married in the Myrtle Beach area!!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Amber · Married on 04/28/2012

Leslie Menich of Memorable Moments in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is the one responsible for making all of my dreams come true. I didn’t realize how important having a planner was until I started planning my Wedding on my own. I interviewed a few other wedding planners and something about her stood out. I could tell right away that planning weddings is not just her job, it is also her passion. Leslie took my vision and turned it into a reality while allowing me to keep a hand in the planning process every step of the way. She’s not like some of those television planners who would step on your toes and make the wedding experience about themselves. Any advice or tips she gives are 100% beneficial to the big day and she really has countless connections in the wedding community (venues, photographers, florists…etc.). Leslie works with the best. She explains things very clearly in a way that is easy to understand. I don’t know what I would have done without her and I don’t believe my wedding would have been so perfect if it was anyone else. My planner has been there for me in all possible ways, professionally and personally. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Leslie if you’re reading this; you’ve really found your calling in life. You’re remarkable at what you do and I can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Lacey · Married on 03/10/2012

I couldn't have gotten through the wedding planning process and the day of my wedding without Leslie! Not only is she extremely organized and professional, but she is also so much fun to work with. I met with a few planners before finding Memorable Moments and no other event planning company even compares. I can't say enough good things about Leslie - both as a person and as a professional! She goes above and beyond to make sure that her brides have a stress-free planning experience and a perfect wedding day. Thank you Leslie for helping to make my wedding day the most memorable experience of my life!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much Lacey! Loved working with you too. This means a lot.

Cari · Married on 10/15/2011

Leslie was with every step of the way and took care of every little detail that made our wedding weekend everything I had ever imagined it would be. Her attention to detail, her organization and her creativity made the weekend absolutely perfect and gave our wedding the tropical island feel we were going for. She really made everything stress free and always kept me updated. She stayed on track with the timeline and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure things were perfect! I would highly recommend the services of Memorabe Moments Event Planning to anyone planning a wedding or any other big event. You can't go wrong!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 09/10/2011

Leslie was the best decision I made with the wedding. My then fiancé, Mark, did not like then idea of a planner, but was bowled over by Leslies knowledge and professionalism! I feel as if I have made a life long friend!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Robby · Married on 04/02/2011

Leslie was truly the glue thet held everything together for us. With a 2 year old son and very busy lives at home, she never let us fall behind schedule and made sure that we had all of the information we needed to piece together our beautiful wedding. Living up in Boston, it was great to have someone with local knowledge of the Myrtle Beach area to help us find the right vendors/location for the big day. Her commitment to us was extraordinary and we truly felt as though we could lean on her whenever we needed to. I am thrilled to say that, through hiring Leslie and Memorable Moments, we gained a new friend for life.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Memorable Moments Event Planning's reply:

Thank so much Robby! Means a lot :)