Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Reviews

20 | West Palm Beach, FL

20 Reviews for Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty

• Lesia

Lesia · Married on 01/28/2017

I found Melissa through searching online and once I read all the great reviews, I knew she was the one I was going to trust to spray tan me for my wedding day. I have never sprayed tanned before, so this was a somewhat nerve wrecking and out of my comfort zone thing to do. But Melissa was very responsive and answered all the questions that I had. It was very easy and convenient to find her home studio, she made me feel at ease right away. I'm fair skinned and just wanted a light tan, and that's exactly what I got. Melissa gave me exact instructions on what to do after the session, so I had no worries how the tan would develop and look in my wedding photos. I would definitely use her services again in the future, thanks Melissa for making me look fabulous on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Becky · Married on 11/21/2015

I just had my wedding in Palm Beach last week and was extremely nervous about getting spray tanned before. I have had bad spray tan experiences in the past and after reading great reviews about Melissa and Perfect glow, I decided to try it out. From the moment I reached out to Melissa several months ago, she immediately made me feel comfortable and I could already tell how professional and knowledgable she was. She was so responsive and incredibly flexible with my crazy wedding weekend schedule that changed every week. She just made everything so easy. A couple days before my wedding, she came to my hotel and spray tanned me in my room. It was SO convenient. She is so incredibly nice and as I mentioned above, she's extemely thorough, professional and knowledgable. The tan was unbelievably perfect. I have never gotten such a natural, beautiful looking spray tan. All of my guests commented on my tan and could not believe that it wasn't a real tan. I sadly don't live in Florida so I'm disappointed I can't get this every couple months! I am already well into my honey moon and the tan is still looking unreal. I am so thankful to her and I want to assure EVERY bride that you will be sooo happy with the spray tan!!! Thank you so much Melissa!!
    -Becky S.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/08/2015

Melissa is amazing! I went from being pasty white to looking like I just got back from an island vacation, no orange, so natural. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

My tan look absolutely flawless it lasted for two weeks and everybody said how great I looked. Melissa is very professional and services are well price. She's definitely my only person I go to for spray tans ever again ;)

Sent on 12/20/2014

Ally · Married on 09/06/2014

I want to thank Melissa for being so accommedating with me. I call her a day before my wedding without an appointment and she told me to come early in the morning before she headed off to work so I can have my perfect tan for my wedding day! She is very responsive and called me back right away when I had questions. You are truly a proffessional. The product is amazing (so natural) and I can't wait to have my perfect tan again. The color lasted about 8 to 9 days if you follow a few simple rules! THANK YOU AGAIN TO MELLISA FOR OFFERING GREAT SERVICE AND AN AMAZING PRODUCT!

Sent on 09/16/2014

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding this past weekend. I have used many other tanning salons for a spray tan and after going to Perfect Glow I will never go to another one. The bride and I felt completely comfortable with Melissa and our tans were amazing for the wedding. We were the perfect shade of bronze and no one really realized that we had gotten spray tanned just 3 days before. No streaks! :)

Sent on 07/23/2014

Alicia · event on 04/29/2014

Melissa is absolutely amazing, Love her services and my tan was flawless for two weeks... Not to mention my engagement photos came out amazing thanks to her beautiful work. Hands-down the only woman I will ever go to again for spray tan again. I recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 05/29/2014

I had never had a spray tan before and was kind of skeptical about the results. With the amount of hours I work I don't have time to go in the sun. The color that developed on me was beautiful and natural looking, not orange at all. Melissa is truly a professional and great at her art. I highly recommended her services. She is such a sweet person and makes you feel right at home. Thank you again Melissa and I will definitely be seeing you again.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Melissa is absolutely phenomenal at what she does! I have used her several times before my wedding and each time is as comfortable and consistent as the last. She is wonderful at finding the right color for your skin tone and what you are looking for. My guests were wowed with the color as was I. The color was exactly the glow I was looking for and it looked outstanding against my dress. I have done both the regular blend and the express tan and loved them. Melissa is always available to discuss any questions whether it be before or after your appointment to ensure your happiness. I can't wait to use her for my next event!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Martin · Married on 02/22/2014

Thanks to Melissa @ Perfect Glow for our wedding day spraytans. She travelled to us two days before the wedding and gave us both customs tans which were perfect on our happy day!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/12/2014

Melissa is amazing at what she does!! I was spray tanned two days before my wedding and it still looked amazing the day after in my trash the dress photos. I cannot recommend her enough. She even told me if I needed a touch up the day before to just let her know. She is so great and makes you feel really comfortable. I was at ease knowing how great she is making the color look flawless. All the pictures look amazing! Thank you Melissa!! TIP: Make sure you follow the directions she gives you as some map apps will send you the wrong way-- I learned the hard way! :)

Sent on 01/26/2014

Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to write this review :) you looked so beautiful on your wedding day and in the engagement photos you shared . You are such a pleasure to work with and hope to keep tanning you for any events that come up ! Thanks for letting me be part of your special day xo

Shannon · event on 11/15/2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I moved to Florida from Chicago and had a charity/corporate event to attend my first week here. I wanted to have a nice tan, but I did not have time to layout and I was scared to trust a salon to do a spray tan. I read the reviews for Melissa and decided to schedule an appointment. Her service is extremely professional and it was the best spray tan I have ever received. I looked tan (not orange), there were no lines/streaks and it lasted well over a week. It probably would have lasted longer, but I worked out and went swimming a few times. I also purchased lotion from her to make sure that when the tan faded I did not look blotchy (which I also recommend). If you want a great tan and don't have time to lay out all weekend I highly recommend scheduling a spray tan appointment with Melissa!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

I highly recommend Melissa with Perfect Glow Airbrush Tanning. I am VERY fair and in the past spray tans have always just looked orange and bad on me. Its not until I found Melissa that I felt and looked wonderful! Her tanning solution is so natural looking and with proper care, can last for over a week. When it came time for my wedding, I didn't think twice about using Melissa. None of my guests could believe I had a spray tan! Not only is her business top notch, her personality and friendliness is wonderful! You definitely will NOT be disappointed :)

Sent on 03/12/2014

Beth · Married on 07/21/2013

A true artist! There is no better than Melissa for your airbrush tan. She took care of my bridesmaids and myself. Tan lasted through the honeymoon . When this family needs a tan ... We have only one call to make. Once you try her tanning you'll be hooked .

Sent on 12/20/2013

Melissa at Perfect Glow helped to make my wedding day perfect! She provided two long-lasting, golden tans for me and my mother for my wedding, all at a great price! We could not be happier with the results. If you are searching for a great spray tan, look no further!

Sent on 05/20/2013

I'm so happy I found the Perfect Glow. I wanted to have that glow for my bachelorette party and Melissa did just that. So much so, that I came back to her for my wedding. She was quick and the pricing is great compared to other places. My friends went to another venue and didn't get the results that I got and paid almost double what I paid. I'm so happy I found the Perfect Glow!!!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Vanessa · Married on 01/20/2013

I wanted to look more tan for my wedding and Melissa achieved this flawlessly and perfectly. The tan looked very natural. Melissa provides instructions to insure that it will last and look its best. Very professional, friendly, and flexible. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/03/2012

Melissa and her skills saved me from looking ill on my wedding day. I am a fair skinned (freckled) red head and needed some color for the big day. I was traveling in from out of town and Melissa helped me on short notice at her studio. She was very professional. I did not look orange or blotchy and looked great in my wedding day photos.

Sent on 11/24/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2011

I HIGHLY recommend Perfect Glow to give you that extra "wow" factor on your wedding day! I was able to talk my husband into doing the spray tan as well, and although he was hesitant, he was SO happy he was airbrush tanned as well. Melissa is very professional and extremely responsive to emails, questions, concerns, etc. If you have never airbrush tanned before (like me and my husband), just shoot her an email and she'll answer any questions you have!
    It took a lot of stress off to know we would both look naturally tanned for our wedding day without having to worry about tan lines, sunburn, etc (not to mention it's much better for your skin!). Not one person noticed either of us had faux tans and everyone complimented at how we were both "glowing" :)
    Even if you're hesitant about airbrush tanning, it doesn't hurt to at least do a trial run! And best of all-- you can be tanned in the comfort of your own home (at a very reasonable price!)..
    Thank you Melissa for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty's reply:

Thank you VERY much for the kind words ! You were both such a pleasure to work with and looked amazing :) thanks again for giving me the opportunity to tan you both for your special day . I really appreciate your review . I look forward to tanning you for your next event :)

Tara · Married on 01/31/2015

Melissa was so sweet and professional. She accommodated my needs and answered all of my (many) questions with ease and patience. I felt great!

Sent on 02/22/2015