Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist Reviews

114 | Falls Church, VA

114 Reviews for Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist

Nic · Married on 04/12/2009

If I had to do this all over again, I would request Melissa's presence in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Cristina · Married on 04/11/2009

Melissa was wonderful! We were so happy and glad that we found her and that she was available to play at our wedding and reception.

She contacted us before the event, made sure to get our input for the music and followed through exactly as planned. The music was beautiful and really added a special touch to our wedding.

We recommend her highly and have absolutely no regrets.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Betty · Married on 04/04/2009

I absolutely loved her! She even played a song that wasn't in her repertoire, just because it was our favorite song!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Danielle · Married on 03/22/2009

Melissa and two of her associates did a great job on our wedding day, my husband to be wanted harp music and was thrilled with how things turned out. Melissa was wonderful working with us to select just the right music, her patience endless as we struggled to find works that were slightly off from the usual. Our guests loved the music and the elegance.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2008

Melissa Dvorak (harpist) and her accompanist (flute) were superb. Her selections are vast and varied. We chose Celtic themed music for the ceremony and it was just right. She also was willing to use a new piece for the bride's entrace (Celtic Wedding March) and performed it perfectly. In addition, she had to contend with rain and a leaky tent but was flexible and good natured througout and turned what could have been a disaster into a moment of joy. We recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 11/15/2008

Sharon · Married on 08/09/2008

A five star rating is not enough to describe how happy we were with Melissa and her accompanist's (a pianist)) performance at our wedding. We would gladly have Melissa play at another event - maybe an anniversary! In any event, she has a vast repertoire of music to select from. We had them play the more traditional classical wedding songs during the procesional/seating of the guests which was intermingled with some of the more modern love songs throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2007

Melissa was great -- we heard the harp music (and she was very accommodating with our music selection) but it seemed so natural...I didn't even see where she was in the ceremony room or the cocktail reception room. Very pleasant!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2007

Melissa was one of the best vendors I used for my wedding. She was quick to respond to my e-mails and didn't make me feel like I was bothering her. Her harp music during my ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 06/12/2008
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 08/15/2010

Melissa is a sweet woman who has so much talent! She was so flexible and willing to learn some new songs for us (the "UP" theme song) and did an excellent job! It fit in perfectly with our garden/outdoor themed wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Janette · Married on 05/23/2009

Melissa was great and catered to our song requests. She knows a wide range of songs, especially international ones that we wanted. Her presence at the reception made it relaxing and enjoyable. She was easy to work with as well. I just wish we had more time at the reception to sit down and enjoy her more!

Sent on 06/29/2009

Kira · Married on 06/16/2007

3.5

Very nice and very talented. The music was beautiful and all of the guests really enjoyed it. I chose to have her play with a cello in a duet and it was just great!

Sent on 08/06/2007

Nazie · Married on 06/20/2009

Melissa did a fabulous job at our wedding providing music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very easy to work with and responded very quickly to any emails I sent her! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Ruth · Married on 02/19/2011

Melissa was a joy to work with. One of my fondest memories of my daughter's wedding will always be the music she provided on the harp during the ceremony. It was easy to listen to sample selections on line and to choose what we wanted for each segment of the ceremony. I highly recommend Melissa for anyone who wants wonderful memories long after the wedding is over.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2010

Melissa was easy to work with. Her music added an elegant touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/02/2010