Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist Reviews

114 | Falls Church, VA

114 Reviews for Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist

Amy · Married on 01/03/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Melissa. I hired her for my Mother’s Memorial service and couldn’t have been happier with my selection. She played a fantastic array of songs and was accommodating to all my requests. She is a wonderful harpist and you would be lucky to have her as a part of your special day. Thanks again Melissa!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jean · Married on 10/14/2017

Melissa was our easiest vendor to work with. She was responsive with communications, helpful with selections, flexible with our location, and most importantly a seriously talented musician.

Sent on 10/20/2017

My · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa played beautifully at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests complimented on how magical it was with Melissa's harp music. Furthermore, Melissa was incredibly easy to work, very flexible, and extremely professional and talented. Her repertoire list was huge so we had no problems picking out all the songs we wanted her to play. I highly recommend her services for the added magical touch for your wedding. She was one of our favorite investments for our wedding. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

She was very easy to work with and responded to messages promptly. We had the harp and cello combination. The music was beautiful and helped create the atmosphere. When an accident caused most of our guests to arrive late, she even stayed past her contracted time to play the end of the ceremony. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mia · Married on 09/15/2017

We couldn't be happier with Melissa (harpist) and her fellow cellist. During our wedding on September 15th, they played our favorites. My husband had a grand entrance walking out to the Game of Thrones theme to Killing Me Soflty by Lauryn Hill to John Legends All of Me and my beautiful entrance of A Thousand Years. I can't wait to get our video to hear all of it together! Melissa was so pleasant to work with leading up to the wedding. I could just feel her kindness through our emails. She wasn't pushy either. Her sense of peace made me feel calm. Thank you Melissa!! We will always keep your contact info in our back pocket. We highly recommend you!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Christine · Married on 07/02/2017

Melissa's beautiful harp music made our daughter's wedding very special. It is one of our favorite memories of a lovely day. Many guests told us how much they enjoyed listening to her play during the ceremony and cocktail hour She is very pleasant to work with, too!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lori · Married on 07/01/2017

Melissa was very easy to work with and we heard lots of positive feedback from our guests!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2017

Melissa was wonderful!!! Not only was she responsive and professional but the music was perfect!! Highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a magical wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

Melissa played the harp for our ceremony and brought a flute accompanist -- I loved working with her! From the start Melissa was super responsive and easy to work with. Melissa's website includes tons of samples of her work which makes it very easy to narrow down your song selection. The music was absolutely gorgeous and really helped set the tone for our ceremony and entire wedding day.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Great music! and professional service!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 11/06/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Melissa. My guests just adored her, that is all I heard about all week!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Alona · Married on 10/30/2016

Such a great decision to hire Melissa. I didn't get to speak with her the day of, but she arrived promptly, played all the songs we asked for for the ceremony, as well as the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour. I asked her to play 3 songs not on her repertoire, and it was flawless. Without being asked, she even played one of the requests both before and after the ceremony, so I'm hopeful we caught it on film (since the videographer was busy pre-ceremony). She was easy to communicate with throughout the process, and was one of the first vendors I booked.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Melissa for our wedding ceremony music and were nothing but happy. The music was beautiful, and the harp added a classy touch to the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Melissa for your ceremony!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

Melissa was truly amazing! We booked her to perform at our cocktail hour and we're so happy that we found her. She was extremely easy to work with, we exchanged a couple of emails with details of our wedding- months before the big day. On our wedding day, Melissa was prompt, super professional and her performance was everything! Our guests are still raving about her!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Hyejo · Married on 09/03/2016

You won't regret it. The ceremony was magical and something out of a fairy tale with Melissa playing her harp, she even learned our favorite song for us for the processional!

Sent on 09/20/2016

C · Married on 08/08/2016

We were very fortunate to be referred to Melissa; and it was our honor to have her as the harpist at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. At all times, she was a consummate professional, flexible, and very easy to work with. Melissa is an exceptional harpist and her playing is magical; and she was an essential element in making our day so special :-) My husband and I only have one suggestion: Melissa...please do another CD of your fabulous music!! Her CD of lullabies, which is wonderful, was recently given to our youngest grandchild!! Very Highly Recommend!! Connie & Karl

Sent on 08/22/2016

Cortney · Married on 08/07/2016

Listen to the sample music on her website. You will enjoy every piece. It was very helpful in deciding what selections to make.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I enjoyed working with Melissa. She is very talented and reasonably price and you will not be disappointed

Sent on 08/21/2016

Elyse · Married on 06/26/2016

I always dreamt of having a harpist on my wedding day and my dream finally came true! Having Melissa played at our ceremony and dessert reception definitely added a touch to our wedding! Melissa was so friendly and easy to work with. She also kept us on track during the planning phase! She played so beautifully on our wedding. We are just so glad to have Melissa played on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Melissa was a fantastic addition to our April wedding! She plays beautifully!! She was very flexible when we had to move our outdoor wedding indoors due to a late snow. She was able to play every song that I asked her to and really made our wedding so special. Thank you Melissa!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Melissa provided harp music and a violinist (Sonya) for my wedding on 10/3/15. From my initial inquiry, to specific ceremony requests, to delivery of service, it was over and above in quality! They were also very flexible, what was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony ended up inside due to the weather, they had no issues at all with the movement! Melissa and Sonya you are both awesome, I can not describe in words just how beautiful you two lovely ladies made my ceremony! I had many guests email me and come up to me at the reception to tell me that they thought she was the best playing harpist they have ever heard!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Emily · Married on 09/18/2015

Melissa did a fabulous job, and was very helpful in choosing music to fit our ceremony style. She was able to improvise nicely to accommodate our pre-ceremony delays as well as the musical timing for the ceremony itself. We would definitely use her again and will be recommending her to anyone looking for a skilled harpist.

Sent on 10/14/2015

We hired Melissa to play the harp during our ceremony and cocktail hour and could not have been more pleased by her performance. Her music was beautiful and provided the elegant and whimsical feel that we wanted for our wedding. Working with her leading up to the wedding was a dream, she is prompt with her responses and very organized. We could not have pulled off our big day without the special touch of Melissa's harp music!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Brendan · Married on 08/08/2015

Melissa was wonderful, and played both traditional and new songs flawlessly.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Elaine · Married on 05/30/2015

Melissa played the harp during our wedding ceremony and it was perfect. We corresponded over email what my music choices were and when to play them during the ceremony, she has a multitude of options on her website, and you are able to listen to the options as well. During our ceremony she played beautifully. She made the process very easy and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/12/2015