93 Reviews for Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist

Cello (2)
Instrumentals (1)
Reception (1)
93 Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist Reviews

Thank you so much Melissa for playing at Emily and my wedding. We absolutely loved the ambiance you created with your playing and everyone raved that the cello/harp dual sound was exquisite. We couldn't have asked for a more complimentary soundtrack to our wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Philip, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and post-ceremony meal. She made the music selection process as simple as possible with a one-page form for us to note our selections, and even had clips and suggestions on her site to guide us through that! She showed up well in advance and worked with the coordinator on site to set up in a spot that worked for all. And she played beautifully! Many of our guests commented that Melissa and her harp took our event from a casual outdoor gathering to polished, but in no way uppity, ceremony.

Profile Picture Chole, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

I am so thrilled we found Melissa to be our wedding harpist. She plays a wide range of music styles (from classical to modern pop) and her extensive website was helpful in making our song selections. I was undecided on a song for the bridal party entrance so Melissa picked something that fit with the rest of our selections. She was incredibly responsive to any emails I sent. Loved working with her!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa was enthusiastic, generous with her time and talent. I hope 5.0 means the best, because that's what she is! Thanks again, Melissa!

Profile Picture Carroll, 3/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I can’t say enough great things about Melissa. I hired her for my Mother’s Memorial service and couldn’t have been happier with my selection. She played a fantastic array of songs and was accommodating to all my requests. She is a wonderful harpist and you would be lucky to have her as a part of your special day. Thanks again Melissa!!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa was our easiest vendor to work with. She was responsive with communications, helpful with selections, flexible with our location, and most importantly a seriously talented musician.

Profile Picture Jean, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa played beautifully at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests complimented on how magical it was with Melissa's harp music. Furthermore, Melissa was incredibly easy to work, very flexible, and extremely professional and talented. Her repertoire list was huge so we had no problems picking out all the songs we wanted her to play. I highly recommend her services for the added magical touch for your wedding. She was one of our favorite investments for our wedding. Thank you Melissa!

Profile Picture My, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

She was very easy to work with and responded to messages promptly. We had the harp and cello combination. The music was beautiful and helped create the atmosphere. When an accident caused most of our guests to arrive late, she even stayed past her contracted time to play the end of the ceremony. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Harp, Instrumental-Duo

We couldn't be happier with Melissa (harpist) and her fellow cellist. During our wedding on September 15th, they played our favorites. My husband had a grand entrance walking out to the Game of Thrones theme to Killing Me Soflty by Lauryn Hill to John Legends All of Me and my beautiful entrance of A Thousand Years. I can't wait to get our video to hear all of it together! Melissa was so pleasant to work with leading up to the wedding. I could just feel her kindness through our emails. She wasn't pushy either. Her sense of peace made me feel calm. Thank you Melissa!! We will always keep your contact info in our back pocket. We highly recommend you!

Profile Picture Mia, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Harp, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

Melissa's beautiful harp music made our daughter's wedding very special. It is one of our favorite memories of a lovely day. Many guests told us how much they enjoyed listening to her play during the ceremony and cocktail hour She is very pleasant to work with, too!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa was very easy to work with and we heard lots of positive feedback from our guests!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa played the harp for our ceremony and brought a flute accompanist -- I loved working with her! From the start Melissa was super responsive and easy to work with. Melissa's website includes tons of samples of her work which makes it very easy to narrow down your song selection. The music was absolutely gorgeous and really helped set the tone for our ceremony and entire wedding day.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music! and professional service!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot say enough positive things about Melissa. My guests just adored her, that is all I heard about all week!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 11/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

Such a great decision to hire Melissa. I didn't get to speak with her the day of, but she arrived promptly, played all the songs we asked for for the ceremony, as well as the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour. I asked her to play 3 songs not on her repertoire, and it was flawless. Without being asked, she even played one of the requests both before and after the ceremony, so I'm hopeful we caught it on film (since the videographer was busy pre-ceremony). She was easy to communicate with throughout the process, and was one of the first vendors I booked.

Profile Picture Alona, 10/30/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

We used Melissa for our wedding ceremony music and were nothing but happy. The music was beautiful, and the harp added a classy touch to the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Melissa for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Harp

Melissa was truly amazing! We booked her to perform at our cocktail hour and we're so happy that we found her. She was extremely easy to work with, we exchanged a couple of emails with details of our wedding- months before the big day. On our wedding day, Melissa was prompt, super professional and her performance was everything! Our guests are still raving about her!!!

Profile Picture User4406164, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

You won't regret it. The ceremony was magical and something out of a fairy tale with Melissa playing her harp, she even learned our favorite song for us for the processional!

Profile Picture User5396200, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

We were very fortunate to be referred to Melissa; and it was our honor to have her as the harpist at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. At all times, she was a consummate professional, flexible, and very easy to work with. Melissa is an exceptional harpist and her playing is magical; and she was an essential element in making our day so special :-) My husband and I only have one suggestion: Melissa...please do another CD of your fabulous music!! Her CD of lullabies, which is wonderful, was recently given to our youngest grandchild!! Very Highly Recommend!! Connie & Karl

Profile Picture C, 8/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Listen to the sample music on her website. You will enjoy every piece. It was very helpful in deciding what selections to make.

Profile Picture Cortney, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I enjoyed working with Melissa. She is very talented and reasonably price and you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I always dreamt of having a harpist on my wedding day and my dream finally came true! Having Melissa played at our ceremony and dessert reception definitely added a touch to our wedding! Melissa was so friendly and easy to work with. She also kept us on track during the planning phase! She played so beautifully on our wedding. We are just so glad to have Melissa played on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Elyse, 6/26/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Melissa was a fantastic addition to our April wedding! She plays beautifully!! She was very flexible when we had to move our outdoor wedding indoors due to a late snow. She was able to play every song that I asked her to and really made our wedding so special. Thank you Melissa!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/9/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Melissa provided harp music and a violinist (Sonya) for my wedding on 10/3/15. From my initial inquiry, to specific ceremony requests, to delivery of service, it was over and above in quality! They were also very flexible, what was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony ended up inside due to the weather, they had no issues at all with the movement! Melissa and Sonya you are both awesome, I can not describe in words just how beautiful you two lovely ladies made my ceremony! I had many guests email me and come up to me at the reception to tell me that they thought she was the best playing harpist they have ever heard!

Profile Picture User5023126, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews