117 Reviews for Melissa Scrofani Westchester Hair-Stylist

Consultations (3)
Licensed (1)
Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

Melissa is incredible! We just worked together for my wedding - and I was blown away. She is so professional, great to work with and I could not have loved my hair (and bridesmaids/family's hair) any more! Look no further she is the absolute best!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Melissa. I had a horrible trial with someone I had used as a bridesmaid. At first I thought spending $250 on my hair just wasn't worth it but I couldn't have been more wrong. Melissa took her time during my trial to make sure she understood what I wanted. She was able to see what I was envisioning for myself and did my hair better than I could have imagined. She arrived early and was extremely patient with all the chaos. We had two ceremonies and I LOVE to dance. My hair stayed put PERFECTLY the entire night. I could not have been happier with Melissa and highly recommend her if you want to be happy with the way you look on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Alunkal-Baumwoll, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Jackie helped us look fabulous and in a way that made us feel comfortable and natural.

Profile Picture M, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough about Melissa. She truly is an amazingly talented hair artist. As the mother of the bride, I had one hair trial and was so pleased with the way she did my hair. She listened to my thoughts and concerns, and was able to create a style that was classic and elegant, but allowed me to look like myself. The day of my daughter's wedding, Melissa and Paige arrived to my daughter's Bridal Suite with bright smiles. They not only did my hair, but also did my daughter's and her 5 bridesmaids. They listen to each girl's vision, and brought this vision to fruition. Everyone looked wonderful. What was even more impressive, was that each of us looked just as wonderful when the night ended. Melissa and Paige were pleasant, calm, and talented. I can't wait for the next special event so I can have Melissa do my hair again. We were thrilled that we hired her.

Profile Picture Jacki, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy with my decision to hire Melissa to do my hair and my bridal party's hair on my wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with! From my trail to my wedding day she was so easy to work with and her work exceeded my expectations. She completely understood the vision I had for my wedding day hair and helped me to pick a style that worked best for my hair, my face, and the dress I was wearing. I am so in love with the outcome, my hair looked perfect and continued to look perfect throughout my entire wedding day. Melissa and her assistant were so professional and timely. They came to my hotel where my bridal party and I were getting ready and helped to make all my bridesmaids and myself feel extra special. I would highly recommend Melissa-you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa Scrofani did an exceptional job on my daughter's hair for her wedding day. She and her assistant Paige did beautiful updos for 6 bridesmaids too, plus mother of bride hair, all done in a professional and timely manner. Melissa is a true artist and my daughter was thrilled with her wedding hair! So very happy we hired her. Don't look any further, just hire her, you'll be so happy you did.

Profile Picture Barb, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Melissa is an amazing hair stylist! She and her assistant, Paige, did hair styling for me, my mom, my mother in law and 3 bridesmaids. I did a trial with Melissa a month before my wedding at her amazing home studio. Melissa is very warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I was blown away by the different styles that she tried at the trial. She made a unique and special hair style using inspiration from photos I showed her. The style was absolutely perfect and she recreated it beautifully on my wedding day. My hairstyle lasted through the reception and looked amazing in the photos. My mom, mother in law and bridesmaids all looked and felt beautiful, and were totally happy with Melissa and Paige's work. Thank you to Melissa and Paige for helping to make my wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa is truly a pro and I was lucky to have her do my hair for my wedding a few weeks ago! She was one of the very first vendors I booked after securing my venue (based on all of the amazing reviews) and I couldn't have been happier with my wedding hair.

At my trial, Melissa put me completely at ease and tried out a ton of different style options (even making a backup plan if the weather was humid on my big day). On the day of the wedding, she was prompt, incredibly organized and super prepared. She and her assistant were kind, calm, cool and collected as they worked quickly and efficiently to do my hair, along with my mom's hair and my three bridesmaids' hair. Everyone got a unique style that perfectly suited them. It ended up being humid on my wedding day so Melissa worked so hard to make sure my hair stayed perfectly in place and it looked incredible. Thank you Melissa for making my hair look so great for my big day!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Melissa Scrofani styled my hair for my wedding, as well as the hair of my bridesmaids and mothers and did an amazing job! I knew that Melissa was the right choice for my wedding after my bridal hair trial. She did a great job of listening to my thoughts and trying different styles to make sure that I ended up with perfect hair the day of. She and her team styled our party’s hair so in a way that everyone had their own unique style fit for each bridesmaid. All the ladies loved working with her and were happy with how their hair turned out. I absolutely loved my hair, it stayed perfectly throughout the whole day and into the evening.

Profile Picture User7063595, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Melissa for my wedding day hair after being recommended to her by my makeup artist, and then also after reading all of her rave reviews. I wasn’t able to schedule a pre-booking hair trial due to timing, but I felt comfortable with booking her after speaking to her via email and looking at her online gallery of past styles. I am so happy that I went for it and used Melissa! She did an excellent job on myself and the 5 other members of my bridal party. I did a trial about one month before the wedding, and Melissa was easily able to take all of the photos I was showing her and turn them into exactly what I had in mind. On the wedding day, she arrived early and was very professional in setting up her station and getting everyone started on their hair. All of our hair-do’s lasted all evening…and even into the next day! I would recommend Melissa to any bride.

Profile Picture User4485662, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Melissa was great to work with, she understood exactly what I was looking for in loose waves/half up style. During our trials she tried so many different things just by slightly adjusting the placement. On my wedding day she was able to create my favorite style perfectly and it held all night! She did all of my bridesmaid's and both MOB and MOG hair and everyone looked great.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair
4.7

Melissa and her team were wonderful! At my trial, she recreated several looks perfectly and worked with me to find the perfect style for my wedding day. I changed things up a little on the day-of and she was very flexible. She was very responsive to all of my questions and extremely organized. On the wedding day, she arrived right on time and was extremely professional and fun to be around. She and her assistant pulled off all of my girls' looks beautifully, and she was especially talented with curly hair! Everyone was very happy with their hairstyle. My updo lasted all evening and I loved that I didn't have to worry about it falling down at all. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa is amazing and an absolute dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her until my wedding day, Melissa was professional, extremely responsive and an incredible stylist. She helped me coordinate my day-of timeline perfectly and on my wedding day she came on-time, with 2 assistant stylists, and kept everyone on schedule so that myself and my bridesmaids had time to relax, eat and enjoy the day. I absolutely loved everything about my hair - it was more beautiful than I could have imaged and exactly what I had envisioned. Melissa was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted, making sure I was happy every step of the way as she was styling my hair until it was time for her to leave. She is not only an incredible stylist, but is also extremely sweet and calming - perfect for a stressed bride on her wedding day. My hair lasted the entire night and looks perfect in pictures taken at the very end of the reception. Thank you so much, Melissa, for making me look and feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Devon, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa was a dream to work with! From the moment I contacted her through my wedding day, she was a dream hair stylist! Melissa did my engagement photo shoot, as well as my wedding day hair styling. She was set on making sure I loved my wedding day hair, and I really did! We did two different styles at my trial, and I was really unsure of how my hair would look the day of, as my hair doesn't take curling too well. She made sure my hair curled the day of, and she kept her promise; I LOVED my wedding day hair! In addition, she was a great support during the wedding process. She was able to give me tips and advice along the way; and the day of, she was able to keep my nerves calm. Your wedding day is a big one, and she knows just what to say to keep you relaxed! All of my girls had gorgeous hair styles that look amazing in my photos! I would use Melissa again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/18/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Hair

Melissa was amazing.
Professional, and extremely talented.
All members of the bridal party along with mothers and grandmothers looked beautiful.
Would highly recommend to everyone! Thank you Melissa!!

Profile Picture victoria, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The second I sat down in Melissa's chair for my trial - I knew right away she was going to be the one to do my hair on my wedding day. I loved everything about her! From her personality to her hair styles, she was great! When she showed up on my wedding day, I was a bundle of nerves, but she somehow managed to make it all go away. She was so calm and talked me through everything. I LOVED how my hair turned out! I never felt so beautiful in my life! She also did my mother's hair, sister, and sister in law along with my two little flower girls. They all loved how their hair looked and couldn't stop saying how sweet she was. Melissa stayed with me until I was finished getting ready. She helped me put on my veil, and didn't leave my side until I was completely ready. I will NEVER forget that she did that - and I will definitely be using her in the future. Melissa is truly amazing, and has an incredible talent!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa did SUCH a great job on my hair. All of my bridesmaids were raving about her!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't thank Melissa enough for making my hair perfect, elegant and making me look the most gorgeous on my wedding day! From the day of the trial, I knew she was the hair stylist I was going to choose. She was able to capture the personal vision I had for my wedding hair style using a mix of styles from the pictures I had at my trial. She has pure talent and is amazing at her craft. On my wedding day she arrived to my parent's house early and brought an assistant with her (I had myself, 8 ladies and 1 Flower Girl getting their hair done that day). Melissa and her assistant were super efficient, professional, thoughtful, and diligent. They catered to the needs and wants of myself, mother-in-law, flower girl, and 7 bridesmaids and achieved the vision each individual woman gave them for their hair perfectly. My bridesmaids and family are still talking about how amazing Melissa was in creating a unique style for each person who got their hair done on my wedding day! Our hair stayed in perfectly all night and we all looked absolutely stunning and flawless. Melissa achieved the elegant, classic hair style I wanted perfectly and even put in my veil for me on my wedding day. She taught my bridesmaids how to put the veil in my hair and take it out appropriately as well. Melissa was professional from start to finish on the wedding day. She made the morning of my wedding stress-free with her calm, genuine personality. She gave me a hair kit for the wedding day which was super special. She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to create the most individualized, personal hair style for each person getting their hair done. Melissa is super prompt with email responses and has very reasonable prices for all that she does. I would highly recommend Melissa over any other hair stylist for your wedding. She is a wonderful professional and the BEST at creating the perfect hair style. I am so blessed to have found Melissa. She is the number one hair stylist out there!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa did a wonderful job on my hair and my bridal party.

Profile Picture User4364405, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely love Melissa! From the trial to the wedding she was an absolute delight to work with. Very upbeat, happy and full of ideas. She was easygoing and accommodating when I decided to change my hairstyle on the day of my wedding from what we tried at my trial. The end result was perfect. Everyone's hair from my bridesmaids to family members looked amazing.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very direct but pleasant and professional - no hidden punches

7/7/15
Now I can give a REAL review of Melissa since our wedding was 7/4/15.

She was on time at the hotel, courteous and professional. She did my hair and one bridesmaid's hair. Everyone loved her work. She listened to what I wanted and didn't want and didn't make my head hurt.

I received compliments all day long on my hair and it lasted. No issues on anything (my tiara especially) coming loose or out.

Very pleased!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/4/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Love Melissa's style! Very natural, beautiful, hairstyles. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User4347612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa was great! I was going for a slightly less traditional wedding look for my hair, and she made my vision come to life just beautifully. She listened to my ideas and also offered suggestions on how to make it look the best! Everyone commented on how pretty my hair looked! Thanks, Melissa!

Profile Picture User5195619, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melissa was crucial to making my wedding day absolutely flawless. She is such a professional. She takes her job extremely seriously and invests a ton of effort into making sure you and your bridal party looks and feels their best. From the first trial I had with Melissa, I felt assured that she was there to work with me until I was happy with my look. She prepared me very well for the big day throughout the planning process and when the wedding day came, it was an absolute breeze. She was early, kept on schedule and made sure everyone was happy. I would recommend Melissa without reservations.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews