Melissa Ramsey Artistry Reviews

Melissa Ramsey Artistry 5
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/25/2019

Life saving!

Melissa was so wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and flexible with scheduling for trials and what not. She is extremely organized and provided several day of and preparation tips to help make my wedding go smoothly.

Not to mention, her artistry is out of this world! I tried a glowy look for my trial and loved it. When I changed my mind on my look last minute, the day of my wedding, Melissa was great to listen to my vision and create exactly what I wanted without mistake. Her attention to detail and desire to make every person feel happy with their makeup results is extremely appreciated. We will book with her again for future occasions!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Harris · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding Makeup!

We hired Melissa to do makeup for my wedding! She did airbrush makeup for myself, and 3 bridesmaids. She was professional, on time, and helpful at the consultation and on the wedding day. At the consultation she helped me figure out my vision, while offering professional advice. On the wedding day, she was able to make each of us the best versions of ourselves, without being over the top. This was my first time wearing airbrush makeup, and it truly did stay on and look amazing all night long. Melissa was fun and professional to work with (at a fair price), and I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Katie

Katie Starcevic · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, talented, easy to work with, incredible product!

Melissa was the make-up artist for my wedding! She and her colleague Martina did make-up for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and three moms! Words cannot express how extremely impressed not only myself but all of my bridal party was with our make-up! The outcome was absolutely stunning and exactly what we were all looking for! The photos are so beautiful and our make-up stayed on PERFECTLY all night long - through dancing, drinks and sweat my make-up looked as if I had just gotten it done even at the end of the night! The make-up trial was fun and easy! Melissa answered tons of questions and is extremely knowledgeable! She was flexible and so much fun to work with! I would recommend her services to everyone! She does a great job AND she offers make-up lessons!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 6
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 7
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 8
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 9
    Melissa Ramsey Artistry 10

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2018

Melissa far exceeded my expectations for a wedding makeup artist. First, the makeup trial was SO enjoyable. She offers makeup lessons as well, and I learned so much about what's best for my features. I didn't actually take a lesson, but I definitely recommend her if you're interested! Second (and most importantly), I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. It's normal for brides to receive a lot of compliments on their looks, but I received jaw-dropping reactions (including myself every time I saw my reflection) and comments for weeks after my wedding. I contribute all of this to Melissa - she did such a fantastic job. She also did the makeup for my mom and bridesmaids - and they all looked stunning as well! Simply talking to her makes it clear how knowledgeable she is in her profession. Thank you so much Melissa!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa was great to work with for our wedding! She was able to cater to my needs and make sure that my entire bridal party was able to get their makeup done. She made sure to listen to my wants, needs and concerns so that everything ran smoothly the day of my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Melissa Ramsey Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. A pleasure to work with you!

Melissa was great! I felt beautiful as a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. I have already booked another appointment with Melissa for another event!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Casey · Married on 06/18/2016

Melissa was awesome to work with! She listened to me and catered to my vision. She was extremely accommodating even when my plans changed at the last minute. I would highly recommend her and her services, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2016