Melissa Papaj Photography Reviews

17 | Morgan, UT

17 Reviews for Melissa Papaj Photography

Carley · Married on 12/12/2012

Melissa was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was so great to work with and took the time to find out what I wanted from each shoot. We did our engagements, groomal session and wedding with Melissa. Every e-mail, phone call or time spent felt like we were working with a good friend. She would get excited about shots and helped us feel comfortable to capture more of our actual personalities, and looking at the pictures I see mine and my now husbands actual smiles and laugh, because they were true expressions.
    I can't say enough good things about Melissa and her work. Shopping for a photographer was something I was dreading because it meant the most to me when it came to our wedding. I can happily say now that the stress of choosing a photographer was worth it when we found Melissa.

Sent on 01/28/2013
  • amber

amber · Married on 11/10/2012

Melissa Papaj Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding, she is amazing! Her work speaks for it self. She is professional, personable and very responsive! We wanted her to be our photographer the moment we saw her work..being that we were planning a destination wedding we had to do everything from the East Coast, which can be a little nerve racking, but once I spoke to Melissa on the phone, my nerves were put at ease and I just knew she was exactly what we wanted...she made me even more excited for our wedding day! She is funny and makes you feel so comfortable even if your a little camera shy! Her and her husband make the perfect team. Thank you so much to Melissa and her husband, Matt, it was wonderful to have them as part as our wedding day!

Melissa also took our engagements photos...they were amazingly beautiful and even more than I had expected. Melissa has a very artistic eye and it shines through in her work. I would highly recommend Melissa Papaj Photography.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Desiree · Married on 05/28/2011

We ABSOLUTELY LOVED having Melissa and her husband, Matt as our wedding photographer. Choosing a photographer was a very important decision for me, since I am very picky about photo quality. I am so glad I chose Melissa since she was so good to work with and very personable. She had photographed my cousin’s wedding several years ago and I remembered how wonderful she had been in working with the people. She had such an energetic personality and was so fun with everyone in the wedding party and all guests. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more personable photographer on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • I

Angail · Married on 04/30/2011

I am a person who hates getting their picture taken so when choosing a photographer, I was freaking out until I found Melissa Papaj. She travelled to Las Vegas, NV with her husband Matt (assistant) to shoot our ceremony and reception. Melissa has a way of making everyone feel very comfortable and she is a pro at handling awkward family picture situations! She is very outgoing, creative and easy to work with. In the planning stages prior to the wedding, she was very responsive to email and phone calls. She was at the ceremony a few hours early and stayed until the night was completely over. She does amazing work and I cannot wait to get my pictures back from her. Of all the areas to spend your budget for your wedding, the photographer should be near the top of the list - Melissa Papaj Photography is worth every cent!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Nina · Married on 08/28/2010

Fun, professional and talented.
    Everything you need and want in a professional photographer.
    Goes out of her way to meet your needs.
    Passionate about her work. It is obvious that she loves what she does.
    I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2010
  • I

Ilene · Married on 07/23/2010

We were very pleased with the pictures. Melissa thought to get shots of absolutely everything during the entire wedding day. The pictures were beautiful, full of stunning color with very creative shots and poses. Melissa is a very talented photographer and definitely has an eye for great shots. Many of our friends and family commented that they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen.

Sent on 09/16/2010

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2010

Melissa is awesome! She is so easy to work and with. Melissa is also very creative, so your wedding pictures will be unique and memorable. My husband and I enjoyed working with her so much that we hope in the future to be able to do all of our family portraits with her as well.

Sent on 07/10/2010

Daniele · Married on 01/15/2010

Myself and my daughter both really enjoyed Melissa. Very easy to work with and get along with. She was very prompt in getting the pictures to us.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Erin · Married on 10/09/2009

Melissa is a wonderful photographer to work with: she is flexible scheduling times to meet and even let me schedule my bridals after the wedding, she is open to ideas, and she really helps you comfortable during photo shoots. I actually had fun taking pictures and so did my husband! She also has a talent for capturing the attention of small children to look at the camera. I love how my pictures have turned out! I would recommend without hesitation.

Christy · Married on 09/18/2009

Melissa was very professional and considerate. She was efficient and made sure I got everything I wanted and so much more. She was kind to all members of my wedding party and had a very good way of making sure things stayed on schedule without cutting corners. I could not have hoped for a better photographer in all areas. I absolutely LOVE my photos and will treasure them for many years to come. I am continually being told by friends and family how beautifil my wedding pictures are. Thank you so much Melissa for helping make my day everything I could have dreamed of and making the memories last forever.

Aubrey · Married on 08/02/2009

Melissa is the best photographer I have ever met and was so helpful with my wedding. She is very professional and makes her first goal to get to know you and understand what you are looking for in your pictures. On my wedding day she was there early and all of my guests just loved her. I think the most important part about a wedding should be your pictures because it is what you are going to have for memories on that day, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • Y

tami · Married on 06/20/2009

Thank you for rushing our pictures so I could have them in time for our sealing day! And thanks for all your inspiration in the photography department, I really do appreciate it!

Rebecca · Married on 06/12/2009

Melissa was easygoing and wonderful to work with. She is extremely talented and has an eye for detail. She made it appear as if I didn't have any acne. The lighting appears to be much better than it actually is. If I were still in Utah, I would continue to use Melissa for everything from baby pictures, to family. I would especially recommend her for engagement pictures as well as wedding! She is FABULOUS! That, and I price shopped. She gives you the very most for the money that you will spend!

Sent on 11/22/2009

sarah · Married on 05/30/2009

Honestly you are the BEST photographer out there, we all had such a great time, even Nathaniel...WHO hates having his picture taken! My family still comments on how much fun you made picture taking that day! Thanks for helping is have a wonderful memorable day!!!

Sincerely,
    Sarah and Nathaniel Clark

Sent on 10/09/2009

Natalie · Married on 12/13/2008

Melissa is a great photographer and she is very personable. I love the pictures that she took, and she got them to us so quickly. She is so fun to be around and still is very professional.

Sent on 07/08/2010

ReBecca · Married on 09/05/2008

Melissa was so amazing! Very easy to work with and made our day less stressful. I would highly recommend her to all that are looking for a photographer. She is very professional the quality of her pictures are incredible! Better than I could ever hope for.

Sent on 03/13/2009

Jodie · Married on 01/27/2005

Melissa is the perfect choice for your special day! She will not only become your wedding photographer but your friend as well! She makes you feel so comfortable and important through the entire process! Her pictures are so unique and beautiful! She takes a numerous shots so that you will have a variety to choose from. She took so many beautiful pictures that I had to have one of almost everything! I was so impressed by Melissa's true talent that not only did she do pictures of my wedding, but I continue to use her for my children's photos and family photos as well! You will never find another photographer who cares as much as Melissa! You are number one priority to her! She is a wonderful photographer and person!

Sent on 07/12/2010