Melissa Oholendt Photography Reviews

5 | Minneapolis, MN

5 Reviews for Melissa Oholendt Photography

We are so happy Melissa was our photographer! Not only are the pictures gorgeous, but she was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She is organized, thoughtful, professional and warm.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Phyllis · Married on 08/23/2015

While Melissa usually focuses solely on photography, she went out of her way to help plan my wedding as well. I don't think she is planning on doing more wedding planning for other events, but her ability to photograph the wedding AND plan it prove how amazing she is at what she does.

From a photography standpoint, she is incredible. She had a second shooter as well, so both myself and my husband were covered during the "getting ready" stage. She has an eye for detail and beauty and captured it in all the photos that we've seen. She's not afraid to try new things and can roll with the punches if things aren't going as planned (i.e. timewise, location, weather). Her experience provides her with insight into what to plan for and what to expect. She is so fun and easy to work with and made the day feel seamless.

Everything was beautiful and beyond what we were expecting. It made our day all the more memorable.
    We love her!

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/11/2013

Best. Photographer. Ever. And I'm not just saying that cause she's my friend. Seriously. My husband and I both love candid photos and she is the Queen of Candid. She captures those special moments that you don't even realize a photo is being taken. She's uber professional, organized, easy to work with, and has a fantastic eye for creating beautiful photographs. I knew my timeline for the wedding would be great with her behind the wheel. Melissa, thank you for coming all the way out to Utah and capturing my special day. Love you bunches!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Emma · Married on 01/07/2012

I can’t begin to say how wonderful Melissa is! Beyond the STUNNING pictures she takes, she takes care of you right from the start, really gets to know you and you’re sure to know how important your wedding is to her. She’s a wonderful, positive, friendly person, and it was so nice to have her around the day of the wedding. But truly, check out her pictures. She’s one of the best in the Cities, and the fact that she is a such a lovely person just adds to it.

Sent on 02/19/2012

Anna · Married on 09/03/2011

Melissa is the best, most thoughtful, creative, easy going, excited wedding photographer. I went into my photographer hiring process thinking photos weren't a big deal, but after seeing her work, was I ever wrong. Great pictures make the difference. She loves what she does and her positive attitude is contagious. Her coordination of our families and wedding party was awesome; she arranged the people, took the pictures and moved on with such speed. No grumbles from anyone!

If I could give Melissa 700 million stars, I would. We have amazing engagement and wedding photos, all because of Melissa. She captured a day more beautiful than I even remember.

Sent on 11/30/2011