Melissa Moore Bogardus Reviews

Melissa Moore Bogardus 5
Melissa Moore Bogardus 6
Melissa Moore Bogardus 7

Erin · Married on 10/29/2011

Melissa is WONDERFUL!!! She did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and the wedding. She came to the wedding site to do everything and stayed until after last minute touch-ups shortly before I walked down the aisle. Her work is amazing and she can do anything!! She did our mothers and the bridesmaids as well. It was so nice knowing I was in her hands and I had nothing to worry about. If you want a worry free wedding day, hire Melissa!!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2011

Melissa and her team of ladies were so great for our wedding day! They came out on location and did all the hair and make-up for myself, all 7 of my bridesmaids, flower girl, mother and mother-in-law. They were so much fun and really helped us enjoy the whole day of getting dolled up! Everyone ended up looking so gorgeous!! I couldn't have been happier with them and their services!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Melissa was very responsive and flexible even when I contacted her at the last minute. Melissa did my hair and makeup for my wedding and trial run. She was pleasant and entertaining. I would recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Leslie · Married on 07/06/2018

1.6
      3.0
      3.0
      0.5
      0.5

Melissa told me she would be at my location at 9am. Two days before the wedding that turned to 9:30am, too late to change my day of schedule. The night before she sends an email that it would actually be 10am because she booked another appointment before me. She showed up at 10:20am on the day of and it was downhill from there. She was incredibly unprofessional and talked negatively about former clients and “competition” the entire time, while claiming her “actual competition” was in Texas. She ran out of time do to my mother’s hair and “finished” it while it was half done. I ended up redoing her hair at the church before the ceremony. We ended up being incredibly rushed and didn’t have time for most of the memorable photos I wanted to get (me dressing with my mom and sister, keepsakes, etc.). I will never get an opportunity to redo those moments, so despite the fact that she’ll probably send me hate mail or talk about me to her next clients, I wanted to leave this review to prevent someone else from having the same experience. I was stressed the entire day and embarrassed by her behavior in front of my friends and family. Hair and makeup was fine, albeit way more than any of us ever wanted, but I would NOT hire her or recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Anonymous · Married on 06/22/2019

So so bad!

Super rude brought a bunch of 16 year old girls to do bridesmaids makeup. Combative when I tried to ask the bride how she wanted my look to be. Didn't listen and we looked like clowns. The brides makeup looked good but the rest was so bad. Complete waste of money. They also rushed to get everyone done and I looked like I was wearing a helmet. So so bad and cheap ugly makeup.

Sent on 07/15/2019