Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

90 | Stony Brook, NY

90 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

Melinda did an amazing job with our invitations. I was inquiring about originally getting them done at Hallmark. During the process of picking them out at Hallmark, I didn’t feel that confident about our invitations. They didn’t order them when they were supposed to, and couldn’t provide us any guidance.

I looked up local business that did invitations on wedding wire, and came across the most helpful place in many aspects (invitations, gifts, favors, tags, wrapping, save the dates etc) and it was right around the corner of my house!

My fiancé and I met with Melinda a day later after being at Hallmark. We had an idea of what we wanted and a budget we wanted to stay close to. Melinda was able to put together an invitation from colors, designs, to proper verbiage and all within our budget!

Then we came across another hurdle… these invitations needed to be sent out sooner than we expected. Melinda went out of her way to not just put the invitation together for us, but also put the proofs together, made sure everything was correct and placed the order within a day!

The invitations came in on time (within a week of placing the order), everything looked beautiful. Melinda walked us on how to stuff them properly and sent us on our way.

I trust Melinda for everything gift related. So I also went to her for the wrapping of the grooms wedding present. She did an excellent job, and wrapped with a beach theme.

Melinda takes pride in what she does, and has a true passion for personalizing all of these different services to your special occasion.

I was very happy with the services, and highly recommend to go to Only you for your special occasion.

Thanks for everything you did for us Melinda!!

Elisa

Sent on 05/07/2013

Debra · Married on 12/01/2012

I would highly recommend Only You Gifts. I needed invitations in a rush. Melinda made sure I got exactly what I wanted and then followed through to make certain I got my invitations quickly and accurately. Her attention and professionalism are unsurpassed. For excellent service and quality products at a good price Only You Gifts is the place to go.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Mark · Married on 11/01/2012

Melinda at Only You Gifts is a rock star. She's extremely energetic, creative, professional, and fun. She took our idea and exceeded our expectations. She's very passionate about her job and you can tell she loves running a great business. Our invitations are awesome and unique. I recommend Only You Gifts to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2012

I cannot say enough about Only You Gifts! Melinda (owner) is so professional and you can tell that she really loves what she does. She is so passionate about her work. I am using her for my wedding invitations, table cards and my wedding programs and I could not be happier. They came out so unbelievable. I've gotten a ton of compliments on my invitations saying that they were the nicest ones that anyone has ever given them before. I love Only You Gifts!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Beth · event on: 09/13/2012

Melinda at "Only You Gifts" was a life saver. In a pinch she created the most beautiful corporate invitations and envelopes. She was extremely pro active and positive. She made me feel like I was going to get an exceptional design and invite which I did and it exceeded my expectations. She worked on the typesetting, design, paper and ink selection. If you ever need an invitation and design work, Melinda is the woman to go see.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Dominique · event on: 06/09/2012

Only you is a place where your dreams come true! Yes that may sound cliche but my family and I have worked with only you and Melinda for close to 14 years. From birthdays, graduations, Christmas cards, gifts and more. Each of my events have been memorable and special beyond my imagination. Only You takes the time to personalize and make unique by getting to know you and building a relationship/connection. Her professionalism, drive, determination, ear for details and her gift of creativity makes each event breath taking. My last event was my Masters graduation, she took a quote I use under my signature and incorporated it into my invitations. For the table numbers and favors were quotes meaningful, powerful to me that I live by or believe in. To seal my event was a quote by me on my thank yous. Everyone that came into the event gave remarkable feedback. She pays attention to the whole and gives her all. Each event I cannot thank her enough for the feeling I get from the beginning to seeing it put all together. Thank you thank you thank you!!! ONLY YOU for making my dreams come true!
    - Dominique Walker

Sent on 09/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

I was looking for a unique, memorable invitation for my wedding. Melinda Pace Cantor created a one–of–a–kind piece of beautifully printed stationery that captured my style and set the standard for all related material, including seating cards, ceremony programs, and thank you notes. Melinda Pace Cantor's eye for design, for fine paper, for superior quality & service, and for innovation are unparalleled.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Angela · Married on 07/08/2005

Melinda was wonderful to work with. She thought of everything and even details I didn't! We also bought our wedding favors and she wrapped them beautifully! We have since gone back for gifts and other invitation and she still greets us by our first name when we all through the door all these years later. I wish we had more events so we could use her business more.

Sent on 11/30/2013
  • User5637823 · event on: 04/16/2016

I couldn't imagine designing anything as special as my wedding invitations with anyone else...never mind attempting them online! Melinda is a true professional and knows her business and customers very well. The personal care & attention she gives is invaluable!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2016

Loved, loved, loved my invitations!! Melinda was fantastic! My only issue was a few of the envelopes had a cut through them and a few of the directional cards/RSVPs had a rip through them. Luckily I had extra so those pieces I did not need to use.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

Sorry to hear you had a few zingers in the bunch, luckily most of my vendors offer a bit of extra for that reason. Glad all worked out.

Kathryn · Married on 09/23/2017

Just picked up my invitations and they are amazing! I can't thank Melinda enough for putting all my ideas and thoughts down in paper. I went to so many places and all I was handed was a book and told to pick an invitation because what I wanted didn't exist. . Melinda was the only one who who searched and got what I wanted!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2015

Beautiful invitations and Melinda was very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Very responsive to our needs and tried her best to work with our budget. Very pleased with the end results of both cost and quality.

Sent on 03/19/2014

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Melinda was extremely helpful in the selection of our wedding invitations. Her knowledge of the various ways to word the information was invaluable and was much appreciated!

Sent on 11/22/2015