Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

90 | Stony Brook, NY

90 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

Marta · Married on 04/25/2015

Melinda was an absolute pleasure to work with. She saw my vision of the perfect wedding invitation and made it a reality!! She has a creative and amazing talent and I will continue to use her for all my invitation needs. She's even making my bridal shower invitations because my Mom loved her too. Professional and reliable! I recommend to everyone. If you don't come here, you are missing out.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Kerri · Married on 01/31/2015

I can't thank Melinda enough for helping me find the perfect winter wedding invitation . I loved every step of the process with Only You. From picking the invitation , fonts , the perfect sayings. Melinda was patient, helpful, and really knows her stuff when it comes to wedding planning . If your looking for the best invitations on Long Island I highly recommend Only You . Thank you again Melinda :)

Sent on 09/19/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 11/08/2014

Melinda was such a pleasure to work with. She customized every aspect of my invitation. She responded quickly and the turn-around time was fantastic. I recommend her for anyone that has some unique ideas and wants more of a personalized approach. I received so many phone calls about how it was the best invitation ever. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/25/2014

Melinda was so very helpful and made the experience of picking out our wedding invitations both enjoyable and easy! We were able to tell her what we were looking for and she produced several options for us within our price range. She is an expert who can not only help you with proper etiquette but is also very passionate about her work. She came highly recommended to us from a friend and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect invitation and experience. Thank you Melinda, we love our invitations!!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2014

Had a great experience working with Melinda at Only You for our wedding invitations! She is creative, friendly, and an expert in her craft. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else on the project. The invitations came out perfectly, and we received tons of compliments from our guests. The price was great for the end product. Would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/25/2014

My experience with Only You was absolutely wonderful! Not only are my invitations breathtaking; but Melinda was lovely to work with! I did a custom invitation with Melinda (since the invitation I had in my mind just didn't exist anywhere else!) and it came out incredible! Elegant, romantic and just truly sets the tone for our upcoming August wedding. Our guests have been asking us constantly where they were from and who did them! Melinda also created a custom reception dinner menu for each of our place settings that coordinated with our beautiful invitation. Melinda is patient, creative and really goes above and beyond to help make your occasion special. There are options at Only You for every budget and price point. I cant wait to use her again for future events! Hands down the easiest and most fun experience I had throughout my planning process! Thank you for helping us add that special touch to our wedding we are so grateful!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/31/2014

We ordered our invitations from Only You and could not be happier! They came out gorgeous, and Melinda was so helpful! Melinda worked within my budget and I couldn't be happier with the way they came out! Everyone keeps commenting on them, saying how classy they are. I was so pleased with the invites that I will absolutely be working with Melinda on my table cards and thank you's!

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • User4202338 · 2+ years ago

Melinda was extremely helpful and assisted us in finding something beautiful within our budget. She was patient and answered all of our questions!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/05/2014

Melinda was a pleasure to work with! Her attention to detail and her customer service was so refreshing! You don't find that much any more these days. Especially with so many online companies where you can't even speak to a real person. My whole experience was wonderful, the turnaround time was very fast and the final product was beautiful! I would highly recommend Only You Gifts.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2014

Melinda was wonderful to work with. We had planned to order invitations online but were frustrated with the high cost and lack of service. We decided to visit Only You, hoping for a better experience. Our experience totally exceeded our expectations - we ended up with absolutely beautiful invitations and all the extras I couldn't get online (raised lettering, lined envelopes, calligraphy). Melinda was very responsive and had great ideas to make our invitations special. I will be happy to recommend Only You to friends and family!

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • User3997684 · event on: 06/21/2014

Very pleasant, personal attention, great suggestions.

Sent on 03/27/2014

I came to Melinda for my Wedding Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Escort Cards, & Table Numbers, as well as, my bridal shower invitations. She did an AMAZING job and I still get compliments on all of them! She sat with me, went through all the details, really got a feel, understood what I was looking for, and brought it all to life. She gives her professional opinion without making you feel like you have to do it her way. She's very creative, knows the trends out there for invitations, and gives suggestions to things that can tie everything together. She knows great work is in the details, and that she won't disappoint you on. The details in my items is really what made them different and personalized. She also knows different papers, printing types, etc. that are very important when it comes to your invitation looking great. After previously working with someone else on my save the dates who used the paper I wanted, (but later on finding out) she used the wrong printing technique - and then hearing that once these arrived in the mail - the ink ran and was very disappointed - I instantly felt very comfortable with Melinda's knowledge of everything, because the minute I showed her my save the date, she knew exactly what the other store did wrong. She really was fantastic to work with - made you very comfortable, is very detailed in her work - and enjoys what she does. I STRONGLY recommend her - you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

At Only You Gifts you will find an excellent assortment of invitations. There is a great area in the shop where you can sit and take the time to carefully look through as many books of invitations as you want- until you find the perfect sample! Melinda makes sure that your every question is answered and that the execution of your invitations is at a professional level. The shop even offers addressing services. I am sending my invitations out today- I am so excited to know that in a few days my guests will find beautiful and quality invitations, that are a perfect representation of my wedding, in their mailboxes. All thanks to Melinda and Only You Gifts!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Debra · Married on 03/22/2014

Melinda provided much needed direction in selecting my invitations.
    She made the process stress free by providing me with timelines and all necessary information along the way. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Ali · event on: 02/08/2014

Very high quality materials, spent adequate time discussing our thoughts .My product was on time and beautiful.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Melinda was exceptional! She has a great eye for detail. My invitations were gorgeous and recived so many compliments on them. She went above and beyond for me. Was always quick with a response and overall extremely helpful! Highly recommended her for invitations and also any needed gifts. She has a great selection of unique gifts. We did engraved flasks for groomsmen and we couldn't have been happier with how they came out.

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/13/2013

Melinda, the owner of only you is absolutely amazing!! She does a beautiful job on everything!! From our invitations to programs to our escort cards were nothing more than amazing!!

I would recommend her to anyone who wants to plan any occasion! She is great at what she does and I am so happy we found her!!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Melinda was wonderful to work with! She took her time with each of my appointments and helped me find an invitation I absolutely loved within my budget! I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Angela · event on: 07/27/2013

I had such a great experience with Melinda from Only You Gifts! We are having a unique event and she was able to help me creatively giving us the most beautiful invitations! I ordered them on a Saturday& had them in hand by the following Friday. I will use her for every event!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Christina · Married on 07/05/2013

I cannot say enough about Only You Gifts! Melinda was so professional and so much fun to work with. I used Only You Gifts for my wedding invitations, place cards and my table numbers. My fiancé and I are so happy at the way they came out, they are beautiful!!!!!. I am looking forward to working with Melinda in the future for any party planning I may have. :-)

Sent on 04/12/2013

Hayley · Married on 06/01/2013

Melinda at Only You was amazing to work with. She made my Save the Dates, Invitations, Wedding Programs, Table Cards and Thank You Cards. Melinda totally got my vision and used her knowledge and creativity to create a product that I was extremely happy with. In addition, Melinda was able to accomodate my busy schedule and meet very short deadlines. The overall experience of working with Melinda at Only You was great and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for invitations and the like; the experience you will get at Only You cannot begin to compare to buying similar products online.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Erin · Married on 05/26/2013

Only You GIfts was amazing. My invitations were elaborate, unique and many of my guests were blown away! I needed invitations done rather quickly and with the product I received... You would never know that Melinda and her team weren't slaving over them for months! The invitations were exactly what I wanted but couldn't find anywhere! I know that I will be back with any of my future invitation needs.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Becky · Married on 05/25/2013

My fiancee and I are extremely happy with the wedding invitations we had printed at Only You - Melinda was great and helped us through all the details and answered questions promptly and professionally - she gave us great feedback on the way the wording should be printed on the invitations and she took all of the pressure off, so we didn't have to worry about working with the vendor ourselves - she did all of that for us - including the calligraphy.
    I have already recommended Only You to my friends and colleagues.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Kathy · Married on 05/24/2013

It was a complete pleasure working with Melinda!!! Everything we ordered was exactly how it was suppose to be!!! She explained the whole invitation process and it all worked like clockwork!!! She had great ideas with customizing the invitation!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • User3251825 · event on: 05/12/2013

It alll started in 2004 when I was planning my wedding I was a customer back then now Melinda is my good friend. She is soooo wonderful ,creative, insprirational in everything she does. She puts all her energy(which is a lot) her mind and everything she has into every project she does. It is amazing what invitations from wedding to birthday parties or just a regular children holiday party invitation. She also has amazing favours ideas Bottomline she is the best Dont waste your time on the computer or another other store If u want quaility and the best ever go to Only u!!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2013