Melinda Cantor Designs Reviews

90 | Stony Brook, NY

90 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

• Ann Marie

Ann M. · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't thank Only You Custom Invitations enough for creating my dream invitation! From helping me pick out the perfect colors and font, every detail is perfect, and unique! If you are looking for great personalized invitation this is the place to be!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't say enough about Melinda and Only You. From the minute I walked in, I knew I was in the right hands. She worked with my budget and my vision. Throughout the process she answered every e-mail in a timely manner, even for silly questions I may have had. My invitations were all that I envisioned...so much so, that I teared up in the store when Melinda showed them to me. I will always come to Melinda for any invitation or printing needs I have in thr future. My invites are being sent out this week and I can't wait to hear what people think!!!!! Thank you for everything, MelindA!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Deborah · Married on 11/11/2016

When you are looking for that creative, professional & human touch, you need to have Melinda from Only You create your personalized order!! In an increasingly online world where that seems to have been lost, she welcomes you, talks with you, and truly brings whatever it is you need to life while making you feel like you are one of a kind and special!
    I cannot put a price on service and quality like hers. I have been using her services for over 15 years, I promise you, you will not be disappointed ...

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • User7262392 · event on: 11/06/2016

Melinda, really take her time to make your invitations a reflection of you. In my case, thats elegant and chic. Love her work, so beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda from Only You was a pleasure to work with! Very detail oriented and professional. Our invitations were unique & came out gorgeous!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Vickie · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda was a pleasure to work with. She's a perfectionist, and her professionalism reflects in her craft. My daughter had the most stunning wedding invitations made here. Guest are still commenting on the quality and beauty of them. We did go over our budget, but after doing our research and pricing others, there was no comparison. I highly recommend Only You! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jodianne · Married on 10/29/2016

Melinda designed our wedding invitations and our thank you's. They came amazing!! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I described I wanted and confirmed each step with me through email the whole process. For a creative, personalized, stress free and specialized experience Melinda is the perfect person to provide it all!!
    Jodi F.

Sent on 12/06/2016

My invitations are absolutely Amazing!!!!!! Melanie is awesome she took my vision and totally made it happen. We took a template invitation and totally made it look nothing like the original so I feel like she designed something specifically for our wedding. And the turn around time is absolutely amazing. I am so happy with her service that I will definitely come back to this vendo again.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Toni · Married on 08/07/2016

Ordering my wedding invitations through Melinda was a wonderful experience. From the second I walked through her door to the day I picked up my wedding invitations, it was a smooth and enjoyable experience. Melinda will work with your budget- no matter what it is! She helped me pick the perfect wedding invitations and stayed within my budget. She was very responsive to my emails and replied promptly- no matter what time of day or night it was. Melinda kept me informed throughout the entire process and really helped ease my mind. She even followed up after to check in to make sure all went well and that I was happy. I highly recommend using her- no matter what occasion you are planning for! :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/23/2016

My wedding invitations came out beautiful! Melinda is extremely professional and put a lot of effort and love into every detail. I couldn't be happier with the end result!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Amazing invitations that were unique and customized to fit exactly what I needed for the wedding! Definitely worth the money!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Melinda did a great job on my wedding invitations, it came out beautiful! I was running out of time to send them out and she rushed my order for me to send them out just in time. For any other events or labels to be made, I will keep in touch with her. Thank you so much for your help!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/24/2016

Melinda is amazing! She was incredibly easy to work with, and she was knowledgable and creative. I would definitely use the services of Only You again. I love how my wedding invitations came out!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Melinda from Only You was wonderful! She was very patient and thorough and made sure that all of our questions/concerns were addressed. Melinda also provided us with thoughtful suggestions to help make our wedding invitations perfect. We are so pleased with the result! :)

Sent on 01/28/2016

Lauren · event on: 01/31/2016

Melinda was absolutely wonderful time to work with. All of her work is impeccable and stunning. Her events always set the tone for an outstanding event!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Alyssa · Married on 11/21/2015

My fiance and I are getting married November of 2015, and after having a difficult time with an online company, we decided to try Only You in Islip. We walked into our appointment, and Melinda was so friendly and willing to help. We placed the order that day, and within a week, she had emailed us the proof for the text for the invitations. Within 1-2 weeks after that, we got the proof for the actual invitation (color, font, etc.) During the whole process Melinda was excellent about keeping us in the loop about what was going on, and where we were in the process. About another weeks later,I picked up the invitations, and they look great! They came out exactly how we saw them in the proof. We would like to thank Melinda for her wonderful customer service and high quality invitations. We can't wait to send them out for our wedding! Thank you for making the process so easy and enjoyable- we really enjoyed your business, and will gladly recommend you to anyone in the future! -Zack and Alyssa

Sent on 05/05/2015

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

No doubt you two make a terrific couple!!! Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to creating any day of event details you may need! :-)

Karrie · Married on 09/18/2015

My experience at Only You was awesome. She is professional and definitely knows how to take care of and address your needs.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Lara · Married on 08/29/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Melinda on this special project! My invitations are so beautiful because of her amazing selection of papers, and her creativity. I love that she was able to have custom glitter made, just to add that extra sparkle and make my invitations truly one of a kind. I would recommend her to anybody, and I will continue to use her for future events!

Sent on 07/17/2015

I knew from the moment my Father and I met Melinda, that we had come to the right place. Prior to coming to Only You, we had been to several other places. All of them just threw the books of invitations at us and we immediately started to feel overwhelmed and discouraged. Coming to Only You was such a breath of fresh air! Melinda is such a sweetheart and knows just what to do to make your vision come alive! She responds to emails within minutes. She truly is a rock star! Words cannot even describe how PERFECT my invitations turned out! I absolutely LOVE them! Once they were mailed out, I immediately started to receive AMAZING feedback! I will be coming back here for Melinda to design my table cards as well as my church programs. I highly recommend Only You, the name says it all! It really is only about you! Melinda, thank you soooo very much for your hard work and dedication. You have made me one happy bride and I look forward to working with you again in the future <3

Sent on 06/29/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Melinda. We used Melinda's services for our save the dates, wedding invitations, guest welcome gifts, and our thank you cards. We came into her shop with some ideas but no clue as to what we wanted or needed. Belinda took us step by and step and provided awesome suggestions. She was extremely reliable and timely. All of her work comes out great and we are so thankful for all that she has done for us.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Only You is the ONLY place you should be going for all things invites, favors, save-the-dates, unique gift ideas, etc! Melinda is detail oriented, creative, responsive to your needs and puts out a perfect product. It was an absolute pleasure working with her. You will find what it is you're looking for at the price you're able to pay. Our guests have been raving about our invites since they received them in the mail! Go there- you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Melinda Cantor Designs's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I love working with couples that are in love and you two certainly are made for each other. Much happiness!!

Melinda was wonderful to work with! I knew I wanted my wedding invites to look different than your average invite and she brought all of my ideas to life with her creative solutions. Everything came out better than I could have imagined. She was honest and stayed on top of my order to make sure everything was ready with plenty of time to spare! I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

I love Only You! My Wedding invitations came out beautiful and Melinda was such a delight and extremely helpful! I will be doing business with them again!

Sent on 12/30/2014

I had a fabulous experience working with Melinda at Only You Gifts! She took extra care to meet with my mother and I to discuss the save the dates and invitations for my upcoming wedding, allowing us as much time as we needed while looking through her large selection of invitations. She gave advice about wording and design when we needed it, and was extremely flexible when I wanted to slightly alter the color scheme of my chosen invitations. The final product looked great, and I received many compliments on the quality and style of my save the dates. She responded to emails immediately and provided very prompt service. She truly went above and beyond my expectations and I am so glad I chose Only You for my wedding invitations!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Sharon · Married on 04/30/2015

Wow, where do I begin?? When I was first looking for a local vendor who carried the Carlton Craft invitations I called three companies prior to Only You Gifts. They could care less about my potential business. The total opposite was the case with Only You Gifts in Islip. From the moment Melinda answered the phone she was professional, caring and she made me feel that she cared about my potential business. She immediately ordered me samples and we met within a week. Melinda was a huge help in planning the invitations for my son's Bar Mitzvah. She was so patient with me. Even after I came home from our meeting I called her to change something. She never had an attitude and always kept me updated, even after hours through emails. Even now three weeks after our event, I am still getting compliments on our invitations & party favors. Melinda created amazing artwork for a party favor on two items and came up with a beautiful way to package the items. I would highly recommend Melinda for any needs in planning your special day! Even if you just need a meaningful gift for someone, you should check out Melinda's store. She has so many wonderful gift ideas which include frames, serving platters and so much more. (which can all be personalized) and the best part is that if Melinda doesn't have what you're looking for she will get it for you! Visit Melinda at Only You Gifts and you will see first hand what I mean!!! Thanks again Melinda for all you did to make Jared's Bar Mitzvah such a success! Sharon & Family

Sent on 06/17/2015