Melanie Larson Makeup Reviews

View more information

• Heidi
    Heidi A. Married on 05/22/2020

Gorgeous Makeup!

Melanie (makeup) and Emily (hair) did such a great job for me and my bridesmaids! I didn't really know what I wanted going into my trial and Melanie and Emily did an amazing job interpreting what would look good with my dress and what I like. Even though we had to wear masks at times during the wedding day, everyones makeup stayed in place and looked fabulous all day. All the bridesmaids were happy with their looks as well! Melanie and Emily were very helpful and professional and I would definitely recommend them again!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie P. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup and hair!!!

I had the pleasure of working with Melanie (makeup) and Emily (hair) for my wedding. They were both a joy and very professional to work with from the moment I had my trial to our wedding day! They did not only my hair and makeup but also my large bridal party of 8 girls and my flower girl. Everyone looked so beautiful and I am so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out including my own! I highly recommend Melanie and Emily! They really helped to make my wedding day so perfect and I am so thankful!
    Molly Married on 09/03/2017
    Melanie did an amazing job with not only my makeup (bride) but also that of bridesmaids and mothers. She was able to accomplish a very natural and yet beautiful look, for which I received many compliments. My makeup looked exactly the same by the end of the night, which meant it survived 14 hours, through tears and a lot of dancing sweat. She was very responsive and pleasant with all communication, and is a sweetheart in person. Would highly recommend to anyone!
  • Julie
    Julie Event on: 05/22/2016
    Melanie did an amazing job with my makeup! I was a guest at a wedding and wanted a little something extra for the night, so I decided to get my makeup done. I received compliments on my makeup all night! Melanie was friendly, professional, and overall great to work with. I have gone back to her for other makeup needs and plan to in the future as well. Highly recommended!

Melanie Larson Makeup's reply:

Thanks Julie! I'm glad you loved your makeup! Cant wait to work together again!