Mel Michelle Makeup Reviews

6 | James Hill, JM

6 Reviews for Mel Michelle Makeup

Candace · Married on 09/16/2017

Michelle is the greatest... I was so satisfied with her work, my bridesmaids and I got compliments all night about how good our makeup looked

Sent on 09/25/2017

karlene · Married on 11/15/2015

She arrived on time, was extremely professional, accomodating, listen to our wants and provided what we requested. I felt extremely beautiful after my makeup was applied. I will use her again and plan to recommend her to whom ever I know is looking for a make up artist or a makeover.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Anique · Married on 07/18/2015

Mel Michelle Makeup was one of the few things that went smoothly on my wedding day. She was prompt, professional, sweet and surely offered value for money. She made my mom look natural but so beautiful and me, well made me look as special as my wedding day was to me. My dad was so happy to see that I didn't look as if I had makeup on face just natural with that wow factor you're looking for. I would recommend this young lady to anyone without a doubt. Fab job Mel and Thanks a mill!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Melissa provided beauty services for me, my 3 bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law on my wedding day. Prior to the wedding, we communicated back and forth through e-mail. She was very responsive. She did an outstanding job with all of our makeup. We were all flawless! She arrived to the venue early and set up her make up area. She started and finished all of our make up on time, very punctual. I love how beautiful and natural we all looked. The make-up was not caked onto our face. It was smooth and lasted all day. We all looked beautiful thanks to Melissa. We received endless compliments. She is a true professional and a sweet person. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist.

Sent on 07/04/2015

S · Married on 01/09/2015

For my wedding, I needed 3 MUAs for my bridal party as there were many bridesmaids and with it being a morning wedding - a short prep period. Initially, Melissa was to do 2 bridesmaids but one had to be MIA on the day because she was very sick and very contagious. So she ended up doing only one bridesmaid - the Matron of Honour. She was on time - an issue we had with another MUA who was doing 5 of us. She was very professional. I thought she would have been really mad because one of the bridesmaids was a no show (due to the illness) but she understood that I had no control over that and went on to do a great job. She worked very quickly. The makeup was very well applied, it accentuated her features well and looked beautifully done. I would definitely recommend her as a makeup artist.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Janeen · Married on 12/12/2015

I had a great time working with Melissa. She was quick to respond to all my messages, very professional and efficient. Had a sweet personality as well. All the qualities to put a bride's mind at ease. She was so good I had to recommend her to another bride:)

Sent on 01/21/2016