81 Reviews for Meir Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Greg and Denise were terrific to work with! You cannot go wrong with choosing this team! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture J, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

I used Meir Photography for their Photobooth at my wedding. It was very popular with the guests. Greg was awesome to work with while setting everything up. He made planning everything very simple. The guy who was there running the Photobooth was very friendly and nice to the guests. I like that they print off a photo for the guests and for the book for the couple.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Greg was such a pleasure to meet with and it was so easy to work with him for our engagment photos. With a busy life style it was nice to be able to send him an email and know that he would get back to us in a fast timeframe. I was SO excited and pleased with how our engagement session went and even more in awe when we received the gallery. He truly does amazing work and you can't beat how down to earth he is, as well. Thank you so much for all your hard work and time. It makes me smile everytime I look through the photos. I am looking forward to the wedding day more and more!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Greg Meir and the engagement photos he took for us this past weekend!!! He perfectly captured our personalities and love. Greg also expertly used the lighting and colors to create simply outstanding shots. The whole shoot was comfortable and fun! Greg and his wife Denise are amazing people, and I am 110% ecstatic with the photos they took!!! The hardest part will be choosing just one photo for our save-the-date :). (Another bonus, Greg finished editing our photos in less than a week, so we didn't have a wait at all!) Thank you Greg!!!!!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and his wife did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier with how the day unfolded, his professionalism, his love for photography, and the end result of beautiful pictures from our wedding. My wife and I live in North Carolina and Greg was very accommodating with planning even though we were not in Wisconsin. Greg was extremely responsive, professional and provided high quality photography for a great value. Greg was even very flexible with his packages since we were unable to take advantage of the engagement picture option and allowed us to customize to add options at an equal value. His passion for photography shows in his attitude and in the pictures he takes. I would highly recommend Meir Photography for any professional photography needs.

Profile Picture Antone, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our entire experience with Meir Photography was great. Greg kept everything fun and professional while capturing some of our favorite wedding photos. We liked the creativity and time placed into the sessions. Greg did all of the brainstorming and we did all of the smiling. We also used a photobooth for the day of our wedding. The print quality was excellent on the strips, our guests had fun, and we got to keep a book of photo strips. We're happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the Madison area.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

From the very beginning we felt comfortable with Greg and the quality of his work was immediately evident. Everything went perfectly on the day of the wedding and the pictures came out better than we could have hoped. He knew what kind of pictures we wanted to take, as well as ones we didn't know that we wanted. His experience is obvious as he knew just what shots to take and when to take them. Pictures came back to us quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Meir photography for our wedding day and engagement shoot after meeting them at the January wedding fair in Madison. We came across their stand at 5pm when the show closes. They were still there after a long day, unlike some other vendors that had already packed up. This was our first clue on how hard they work and professional they are.

We had our engagement shoot around downtown Madison on a Saturday evening, we live out of town and Greg was very flexible on arranging a time that suited us. We spent a few hours around the capital area. He took many shots each time until he 'got it' on each shot. We were very happy with the photos from this and that every time he said he had got the shot, he had.

Greg provided useful information and guides before the wedding day for us to fill out to help decide on what type of photos we wanted and to make sure we had all the photos with family and friends that we wanted. Having him and his assistant Amy on the day made sure we got all the shots we had asked for and photos of both of us getting ready. Having the two of them worked well to capture the same shots from different angles, or to just be in two different places at the same time.

We are really happy with how our photos turned out, over 1000 for the actual day, easy to review them all online on the website Greg uploads them to, as well he provided copies on cd and flash drive presented very beautifully in cases with cover photo from our day.

When choosing our wedding photographer we wanted someone that fit our style, and as always, fit into our budget. We considered other cheaper less experienced photographers, but when we thought about it, having the experience, the equipment and then how the end product looks, there was not really a question

Profile Picture User7365548, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg did an amazing job operating his open air photo booth at our wedding this past weekend. He was accommodating, professional, and fun. Out guests LOVED it.
The quality of the photos are excellent and the setup and design of the website where we can see them all and share them with our guests is super polished and contemporary.
I love how both we and the guests each got a copy of the photo strip from each shoot and how the website has both each individual photo as well as each photo strip for view download. He put each of our copies in a book for guests to sign and is sending us the book as a keepsake.
10/10 would recommend!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Greg and Denise were wonderful! They had great resources created to help organize and plan our wedding. Everything ran smoothly, and they got a lot of amazing shots! We would recommend them to anyone looking for and easy, care-free, and professional wedding photography solution.

Profile Picture Travis, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Denise were a delight to work with. They captured every image I requested and more. They literally took a picture of everything. It was very hot on the day of our wedding (90+ degrees), and they were able to just keep going to get all of the outside pictures despite the heat. Greg and Amy also did our engagement pictures, and they turned out great as well. Finally, I would strongly recommend getting the photo video. The way it was put together allowed us to relive the entire day in under 10 minutes.
Shawn and Sara

Profile Picture Sara, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and his wife did a fantastic job capturing my wedding day!

Profile Picture Maira, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could have not picked a better photographer! Our photos are wonderful! Greg is very easy to work with, and professional. He put both my fiancé and me at ease during our photo shoot. Having a great photographer to capture a once in a lifetime moment was very important to us and Greg has exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much! We love our photos!

Krystal and Justin

Profile Picture User4819090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My husband and I have been so happy with the service we received from Meir Photography! Greg, Denise, and Amy were such a fun team to work with! I wasn't so sure about some of the shots (I thought they were going to be cheesy) but even those turned out so romantic and touching. Greg responded to every email and question in a timely manner, which set my anxiety at ease. He was so helpful with setting a timeline and helping us stick to it on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Greg & Denise were fantastic to work with! Very professional but fun at the same time! The pictures turned out amazing. We did rent the photo booth for our reception. Everyone loved it! The photo booth scrapbook that they sent us was awesome! I highly recommend hiring Greg and Denise for your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Meir photography did an awesome job taking my wedding pictures! He thinks of very fun and creative shots and we are so glad that we chose him for our special day!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We had the best experience with Meir Photography. They were patient, inventive, and fun with our wedding party. They allowed us to provide ideas and they used their expertise to make the photos even better! Our family and friends continue to compliment our photos. Thank you Meir Photography!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meir Photography did an amazing job at our wedding in May. They captured every moment so beautifully! And we got our pictures less than 3 weeks after the wedding. We could not be happier with our choice of photographer and highly recommend Greg and Meir Photography.

Profile Picture Bryanna, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We decided to add a photobooth about 3 months before our wedding, and Greg and his staff were very accommodating! Very professional, our venue staff even commented on how easy they were to work with. They brought a variety of props and we added some of our own- at the end of the night, they made sure to sort out what props were theirs and left ours (thought that was considerate, I wouldn't have even realized our props were gone!). Greg sent us an album of all of our guests' photos along with notes from everyone after the wedding- so cool! Also loved having an online gallery after the wedding (made it easy for our guests to have digital copies of their photo strips). Would definitely recommend Greg and Meir Photography for photo booth rentals!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I first reached out to Greg due to the great reviews I had read on Meir Photography. We met with him at his home and went over everything, showed us his great work, and gave us a good feeling that we could trust him with our big day! My husband even liked him, which says a lot!

We choose to have our engagement pictures done with Greg as well. When our scheduled dated rolled around it was cold and windy and I cried as I knew this wasn't how I wanted them to be. Greg was so awesome about rescheduling to a couple nights later and even thought we would even get a great sunset if we waited until then (which we did!). He took the time and effort to get hundreds of shots and it was easy and laid back which I really enjoyed. The pictures were great! I loved all of them.

Everything on our big day went wonderful! We had Greg and his wife so they were able to catch both sides getting ready and hanging out. We had a great mix of formal and fun shots and I really couldn't be more impressed with the pictures. Worth the investment and I am so glad I have the great pictures to look at for years to come.

We also did our photo booth through Meir and let me say...best decision ever! I have seen many photo booths at weddings but the open air one we used along with all the props Greg brought made it a huge hit! I love going through our book of photo booth pictures! I had so many people tell me how great our photo booth people were! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Denise were the perfect photographers. They were with us the entire day, from prewedding to the ceremony and even the reception! They were not only very professional but also very genuine people. You could tell they loved what they did and that this was a passion of theirs. Their prices were very reasonable and the pictures came very quickly after the wedding. Thank you for being part of our very special day!

Profile Picture David, 3/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Meir Photography this past March for our wedding. The pictures turned out great! Greg and Denise were super helpful leading up to and on our actual wedding day. Their experience helped the day run smoothly. Denise even helped me get a stain out of my dress caused by my bouquet. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture User5564454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg did a fantastic job at our wedding! Both he and Denise were both professional and fun at the same time! They did a great job making us feel relaxed through the entire shoot, and the pictures turned out wonderfully. We had the photo booth at our reception as well, which was a big hit! I would definitely recommend hiring Greg and Denise for your wedding day...you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were married in Janesville, Wisconsin at the Rotary Botanical Gardens on September 26th. We planned the wedding from nearly 3000 miles away. Greg Meir made the whole process seamless. His contract was easy to understand and his variety of packages made it possible to find one that was just right for us. I had spoken with several other photographers before deciding on Meir, but there was simply no comparison. We met Greg and his lovely wife for the first time on the day of our wedding. They were fantastic - they blended right into our event and made everyone feel comfortable. However, the best part was when we received the proofs. Greg delivered on time and we have received so many compliments on the pictures. Greg even made sure that we took the pictures at the right time to catch an amazing sunset. I would recommend Meir photography for any bride that wants a hassle-free, professional, and top quality service.

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/26/14, 1 Review