Meininger Media Reviews

4 | Clinton Township, MI

4 Reviews for Meininger Media

• Noreen

Noreen · Married on 10/18/2019

Katie is the most incredible photographer. You won’t regret hiring her!

Katie took our engagement and wedding photos. I knew the second I saw her work she was the best fit, and the images would be perfect. But they turned out even more incredible than I could have imagined. Katy is the most incredible photographer and human. She has a way of capturing the most genuine moments. My husband and I are so grateful to have those images to look back on forever. Hire Katy so you can have that too.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Noreen,
    I had so much fun spending the day with you and Kyle. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful that you decided to choose me as your photographer. I'm glad you both enjoyed my work so much. I can't wait to work with you again!

Jack E. · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Katy was the photographer for my wedding, and she was very professional. I also felt she was very LGBT affirming which was great because my wife and I are both in the community, and many of our guests were as well!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Meininger Media's reply:

Thank you Jack! You and your wife are some of the most kindhearted individuals I've ever met, I hope you're doing well.
  • Sonya

Sonya L. · Married on 08/19/2017

Hire Katy for your wedding! She is absolutely incredible!

Katy is seriously AMAZING! Not only is she one of the kindest people you will ever meet, but she is a freaking genius behind her camera and when editing. She shot our engagement pictures and our wedding and we were literally in love with every single picture. She captured our personalities and the entire day so well in every shot. I could not have been happier with the whole experience!

She also was crazy fast at getting us our pictures too! For our engagement shoot she had shots edited for us the next day! And we got all our wedding pictures back within a couple of weeks.

Whenever any of our family & friends are talking about someone else’s wedding someone always ends up bringing up our pictures and how fantastic they were. Our pictures are so perfect and so memorable!

I cannot say enough good things about Katy. She is so easy to work with and makes the whole thing so much fun. Her talent and creativity shines through and you can really tell she puts her heart and soul into every picture she takes. I would 1,000,000% recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs a photographer! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Meininger Media's reply:

Sonya you are literally one of the sweetest people on earth. Your wedding was what got me to fall in love with wedding photography, and it was my first ever out of state wedding. I can't thank you and Brett enough for having me come out to photograph the day. Thank you so much for your review!