meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio Reviews

7 | Keller, TX

7 Reviews for meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2014

Pat is AMAZING! She did my makeup for my bridals, boudoir portraits, and for my wedding. Each time after she did my makeup, I was left speechless! I had no idea that I could look THAT beautiful. When my dad first saw me on my wedding day, he cried (which he never does!). When my husband first saw me when the doors opened, he cried too (which he also never does)! They both told me all day how gorgeous I looked. My favorite thing about Pat is that she makes you look beautiful when applying your makeup but she makes sure you still look like you. Some brides wear a lot of makeup and look completely different than they normally do.... but I looked like me, just in HD! Pat, I seriously can't thank you enough. Thank you for helping me feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day! My wedding photos are flawless thanks to your hard work. Thank you for playing such an important role in my wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Leslie · Married on 05/29/2010

I happened to get married on the weekend of Kellerfest. This caused the streets around the studio to be shut down. Pat called me on Thursday to let me know ahead of time so I would not panic. She had already figured out how to avoid any stress and she sent me directions to get there. On the day of my wedding, I met the Me HD employee at the designated location. She came in a golf cart with a man driving and another man following. I joined them in the golf cart while the other man parked my car for me. We got to the salon and Terry went to work. He was wonderful and had such a great attitude. The gentleman that parked my car then appeared with my keys, told me where to find my car and wished me luck with my marriage. Pat, the owner, then informed me that he was the city manager for Keller. :o) This studio went completely out of their way to make sure that my wedding day was stress free. They did such a great job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you Pat and Terry for a stressfree wedding day and making me look beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2010

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you SO much for this wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with such a beautiful and sweet bride! All of your friends here at meHD (and the City of Keller) wish you a long, loving life together! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Pat

maureen · Married on 05/23/2010

The Best make up artist ever. My make up looked clean and felt flawless. Pat was wonderful easy to get along with and met any need I had. Will use her for any occasion I have. Cant tell you how happy I am with the job she did.

Sent on 06/23/2010

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Working with you was the BEST experience! I'm looking forward to seeing that beautiful face again!

Pat

kendra · Married on 05/14/2010

I am absolutely in love with everyone in the mehd studio. My wedding make-up, and all my bridesmaids make-up was flawless and perfect in everyway. I have recommended mehd for make-up, massages, and facials. They helped to make my wedding day perfect and my pictures turned out gorgeous.

Kendra Wallace-Gordon

Sent on 05/25/2010

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Kendra, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you on your big day! What a beautiful bride you were and such a blessing! I wish you and your new husband a long and happy life together filled with lots of love and blessings! Can't wait to get one of your photos to post on our website! Stay in touch! Pat

Tammy · Married on 01/31/2009

This place was AWESOME!! The staff was GREAT I loved the way my makeup looked so natural. Pat the owner did my makeup, she new exactly what I wanted. Kathy did my bridesmaids and I could not have asked for better. Our makeup lasted through the wedding and all through the night. We also got an airbrush tan which was perfect, no lines, no spotting, it wa so amazing how natural looking it was. The price was the best I found. I will definatley be back for every special occasion I have and recommend meHD to everyone I know for that special day. I just booked a time to go and have a facial.

Sent on 02/01/2009

Christina · Married on 07/25/2010

Pat was wonderful to work with! She came to my house to do my makeup on my wedding day and she arrived early, which was great. She provided me with powder to touch up with throughout the day, and I only had to do so once. The makeup felt very light and fresh but I didn't look overly made up at all. I looked natural, which is exactly what I wanted. Pat was very nice and professional, and let me see the progress of the makeup as it went along. I'd work with her again!

Sent on 08/11/2010

meHD Skincare & Makeup Studio's reply:

Christina, thank you so much for the wonderful review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your mom. You were a beautiful bride and we wish you the very best! Stay in touch! Pat

Rachelle · Married on 05/04/2013

4.2
      3.5

Wedding makeup is expensive! It's hard to find someone who is reasonable, but I found Pat! Her services were reasonably priced ($55-65 for bridesmaids and about $300 for bridal portrait and wedding day full airbrush with lashes for me) the salon is very nice and there are great hairdressers there too so we didn't have to run around or pay the high fees for on-site. She is very sweet and her assistant, Teddy, is hilarious. They both did a wonderful job and pay close attention to detail. Everyone looked beautiful! She doesn't like to be told what to do, though. If you want browns instead of greys or a little more pink in your blush watch out! She makes it clear that she knows best. No doubt she knows what she's doing because your makeup will look gorgeous, just a heads up if she shoots your idea down lol She was always flexible when making appointments and was very helpful with finding the best hair stylists for our up-do's. Pat and all the ladies at the salon were a pleasure to work with and we had a great time getting beautified at Legacy Salon! Side note-we used Tamera Reynolds and Karen Blair for hair and both were fantastic! Thanks!

Sent on 05/20/2013