Meghann Davis Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist Reviews

13 | Orlando, FL

13 Reviews for Meghann Davis Professional Airbrush Makeup Artist

Chelsea · Married on 05/03/2015

I met Meghann at a bridal expo and knew the moment I met her that she had to be there on my wedding day! She is one of those happy, funny, awesome people that you just love to have around! Her prices were reasonable and her work was amazing - all the girls looked absolutely stunning on the wedding day! I had Meghann do my makeup trial run before my engagement pictures and LOVED how they turned out. During the trial runs for both my hair and makeup she took the time to stop and show me as we went along, allowing me to give her feedback and make sure that the final result was exactly what I wanted. She was super easy to communicate with, texting and emailing back and forth little changes I wanted to make with the hair and makeup design for my big day. Book Meghann for your hair and makeup and you won't regret it!

I could not have asked for a better experience!!! For the first time we spoke, I knew I found the perfect Makeup Artist! I found Meghann within days of my wedding! We stayed in contact via text almost everyday till finally meeting (the day before my wedding) for a trial-run... I left looking amazing and felt assured that she knew exactly what I wanted!

When she showed up the day of my wedding, I couldn't have felt more comfortable/at ease! Meghann stayed for when revealed my wedding dress to my mom for the first time... I saw tears in her eyes and in Meghann's! It was so touching to know she was there to share that moment with us! I can not say enough about Meghann's work and personality! Truly amazing person!!

Nicole

Shannon · Married on 01/31/2015

I cannot say enough about Meghann. She understood my vision from the very start. She was so patient and flexible, especially with a little family drama- she reworked the entire timeline and found extra help at the last minute to make sure everything went smoothly. My hair and makeup, and that of the bridal party and mother of the bride was amazing. Each time I look at photos, I'm so grateful I found Meghann- she made us look stunning and I am so grateful!

Tori · Married on 12/30/2014

Amazing! We had so much fun, everyone was at ease, and her work is BEAUTIFUL! You can't go wrong using Meghann!!

Nichole · Married on 12/12/2013

As a dark skinned women, I was concerned about finding a makeup artist who would be able to bring out my natural features. I found that in Meghann. She is skilled, inventive and a joy to work with. She listened carefully and patiently as I described what I wanted and explained to me what exactly I was asking for! She worked with me to find the perfect look for my wedding. My makeup and the makeup of my bridal party was flawless, natural and beautiful thanks to Meghann. It lasted all day with no need to reapply or touch up. The makeup photographed beautifully and brought out our natural beauty. I highly recommend her for brides of all skin tones and ethnicities.

Shana · Married on 05/18/2013

Meghann was AWESOME. She went above and beyond with major attention to every detail. Everyone looked gorgeous. Meghann also helped to personalize the bridal gown by adding elegant beadwork to the halter part. She is super creative and has an eye of what will look good. Meghann knows what she is doing and does it well.

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2012

Meghann is wonderful! She did all of my bridesmaids, my mom and my wedding make-up, and everyone looked wonderful. She is extremely easy to work with. We had an initial consult and then my trial run. Every step of the way, she really went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable with everything. This was my first time using airbrush make-up, and she made sure I understood everything and made sure I didn't look too unnatural or overdone. She has a type A personality, which is so refreshing to have from a wedding vendor. She creates a whole day of timeline and really ensures a stress free day. On the day of your wedding, you will really appreciate her positive attitude and energy. She makes sure that you don't stress out about a thing!

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2012

Meghann is amazing, she made me feel like a princess. My makeup looked awesome. I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. My mother and sister were beautiful also. Meghann is so friendly and nice. Strongly recommend!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

Meghann was amazing! She was so sweet and did beautiful work! My makeup turned out just like I had wanted and it held up through the entire night.. and then some! I had an outdoor Florida wedding in August and the airbrush was just what I needed! All of my girls looked great as well and not all the same which was awesome they all looked like themselves with just some added touches. They were all so beautiful! Loved her she was fabulous!

I used Meghann for my makeup artist at my wedding and she did an amazing job. I chose to use airbrush and was very pleased with the outcome. She is a lot of fun to have around when you are getting ready on your wedding day because she is so nice and funny, it helps calm your nerves! :)

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2011

Meghann does amazing airbrush work! My make-up (as well as my mom's and one of my bridesmaids') lasted from early afternoon straight through to the after-party. It looked absolutely flawless! I had a trial run on the day of my engagement photos so that I could see how it would look through the camera - I highly recommend this if possible. After the photos, I decided that my eyes were a little too dramatic and Meghann had no problem scheduling another "mini-trial" to make sure that I was happy with my eyes for day-of. Was I ever!!!! She worked with me and my mom to make sure our make-up looked like us, only better.

Meghann is also about the sweetest thing ever. She is warm and friendly and chatty - so much fun to work with. She's a little on the expensive side (although all air-brush is) but I recommend her wholeheartedly. You won't be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2012

Meghann did an incredible job on my hair and make up on my wedding day! Everything went so smoothly and perfect!! I felt so beautiful!! :) She was a pleasure to work with!

Josette · Married on 12/03/2011

I can't begin to explain how AWESOME Meghann is! She is extremely nice and explains everything! I mean, EVERYTHING! She is extremely organized and fulfilled my expectations to the 'T'. She applied air brush make-up to me and standard application for my bride's maids. All that she desires is what is best for the bride, she was able to accommodate me during a busy time for her family and was 100% professional the entire time! I never felt like I was being 'judged' as I have with other make-up artists; she is extremely down to earth and nice!