Megan The Photographer Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Alyssa S. Married on 02/29/2020

Megan was amazing!

Megan was amazing from beginning to end! I love her photography style-- she captured so much joy and so many sweet moments that I'm so happy I get to keep forever! It was so easy to work with her! My husband and I are NOT comfortable in front of the camera, but she captured so many sweet moments. I swear she is part ninja because she got some amazing photos and I had no idea she was there. I am so so so happy that we had Megan the Photographer at our wedding!!!
    Alyssa Married on 10/20/2018
    Megan was awesome and was able to give us some amazing engagement pictures.
    Claire Married on 05/12/2018
    We used Megan for our engagement photos. We had scheduled a weekend at the end of the month for our pictures. But I realized at the beginning of the month that we were free the following weekend. With five days noticed, Megan happily changed our scheduled and meet us three weeks earlier than our schedule shoot. Megan willingly drove out to a Fredericksburg peach orchard first thing in the morning so I could have a sunrise photo shoot. She was friendly and personable. My fiance and I are bother camera shy and Megan simply made the shoot fun. She was excited about our location and continued to get ideas while taking pictures. Her enthusiasm made the entire session a great memory I can hold onto.
    Kendall Married on 12/09/2017
    Megan did the most amazing job! I couldn’t of imagined a better experience. My wedding was far from organized and she went with all the chaos like it was nothing and captured beautiful moments. My two year old was far from cooperative and she got pictures of us in little moments that looked like he was being perfect! Her style and experience shows through every image.
    Jamie L. Married on 12/03/2017
    We loved working with Megan. Her professionalism, friendliness and creativity were just what we were looking for in a wedding photographer! You won’t be sorry if you use her services!
    Victoria Married on 11/25/2017
    Megan was absolutely wonderful! She was so kind and we could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding!! Seriously, if you are trying to decide between her and someone else, choose her!! You won’t be disappointed!
    Rachel Married on 11/03/2017
    If i could rate Megan any higher than a 5 I would!! She was amazing! The photos came out better than I could have imagined!
    Ali Married on 09/23/2017
    My husband and I absolutely loved Megan! She did a great job on our wedding photos and went above and beyond during our ceremony! She is super sweet, organized, responds quickly, and made the whole process so easy! We highly recommend her!
    Naomi Married on 09/02/2017
    My husband and I can’t praise Megan enough for her amazing her work! We hired her to take our engagement & wedding day photos & both sets of final photos were amazing! She really listened to what was important to us, understood our “style” of photos, we didn’t want the cheesy wedding photos & she did such a great job capturing our day! My friends and family always comment on how amazing her work is & how great our photos turned out! We definitely recommend Megan, she’s great to work with & ultimately so talented! I will most definitely be using her for future photos of our family & other events!
    Nate Married on 08/05/2017
    Used Megan for our wedding at Hidden Falls in August. She was great- super responsive and non invasive throughout the entire ceremony and reception.... Highly recommend!
    Alana Married on 04/29/2017
    Megan was great! She was familiar with our venue and provided lots of lovely ideas for setting up photos. She was very responsive and well organized leading up to and after the wedding - everything went really smoothly. Her style was perfect for us, and we loved her photos!
    Kelsey Married on 04/08/2017
    Megan did an AWESOME job shooting our engagement photos! After lots of research to find the perfect photographer, we chose Megan and we could not have been happier with the results! From the beginning, Megan was very easy to get in touch with, responded to all the questions I had and made me feel very comfortable about working with her before a single photo was taken. She considered our needs and wants in choosing the perfect location and style for our session. After thinking that my fiancé and I might be a little camera shy, Megan and Brian could not have made it easier for us to loosen up and have a blast! For a very reasonable price, Megan outdoes herself with the quality of the photos! We know we have chosen the perfect photographer and we cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Aubree Married on 04/01/2017
    Megan is seriously the best thing ever. She is so dedicated and talented. Our engagement photos and sneak peak wedding photos were amazing. She makes you feel so comfortable. For the eng photos she got almost waist deep in the water in regular pants to get some great shots. THE BEST
    Jasmine Married on 12/31/2016
    Megan is incredibly sweet and so talented! Our wedding was in a poorly lit room with sting lights on the walls. I was worried that the lighting would cause every photo to silhouette. That was not the case. Megan's final photos were flawless! We will absolutely hire her again when we want a photographer. <3
    Rob Married on 11/05/2016
    I would recommend Megan to anyone looking for the most awesome photographer ever. She was really great for us and ultimately did more than we paid her for. The wedding coordinator was lacking, but she stepped in a really went over and above to ensure that things ran smoothly. She is also, very personable and easy to get along with. We felt like we had know her for years by the time the wedding was over! Lastly, the photos turned out great. She does not over edit. Her photos are crisp and timeless. We were extremely impressed by Megan. I would recommend her to anyone I know.
    Sydnee Married on 11/05/2016
    Megan was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! We could not have done it without her on the biggest day of our life. We were so blessed to have her do such an excellent job and our photos turned out Amazing. She was so easy to work with and we are so thankful for everything she did for us!
    Paul Married on 10/08/2016
    Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!
  • User2965494 2+ years ago
    Megan was wonderful!!! She listened to our requests and we ended up with fantastic photos. She was quick to respond to emails, professional, and talented. I would highly recommend her to others! We loved the photos!
    Claire Married on 07/23/2016
    My review is long overdue, but I can't let the opportunity to celebrate Megan slip away! Megan was so easy to work with. We met over coffee so she could assess our needs/wants, and we immediately clicked with her. She showed us her portfolio, and just like that we had found our photographer. Even though we're all based out of San Marcos, she was willing to drive to Spicewood to shoot our wedding. Her prices are pretty great, too. She brought a second photographer to help shoot, and she was even willing to tag on an extra hour at the last minute so we could get some gorgeous sunset shots by the Guadalupe River. She even sacrificed her foot while trying to get the perfect shot by stepping on a nasty mesquite thorn (and kept going!) Megan is not only wonderful to work with, but her artistry really shines in her photos. I couldn't have been happier with her photos, and I'm really glad we went with her to document our wedding day.
  • User2670436 2+ years ago
    We are so happy with Megan's work. We didn't know what to expect but she made it so easy and comfortable for us. She really knew how to capture the look and feel we were going for. We are so happy with the results.

I never had any problem contacting her and she would always respond in a timely fashion.

I will be recommending her to all my friend and family.
    Kristi Married on 06/03/2016
    I spent months trying to find the right photographer for our wedding. I wanted someone that could capture breathtaking moments, could handle group photos of our large family of about 40, and most importantly I wanted a photographer that had a great personality. Megan was THE ONE. My husband and I had a blast during our engagement session. She would give us tips, make suggestions, crack jokes, and took us to some cool areas around the destination we chose. The photos turned out AMAZING! On our wedding day she did more than just take photos, she helped in our bridal house with a few things since she was seasoned with weddings and most of us were new, she arrived super early, she took photos of everyone enjoying themselves, and I even pulled her out on the dance floor to dance with at one point. When we got our photos back I had thousands to go through. Making a photo album was so hard because there was too many incredible images to chose from.

To prove this woman has an incredible personality she did something that touched my heart. On my wedding day my grandparents were unable to attend because my grandma had just had an operation and could not risk infection. Right before leaving on our honeymoon, I asked her if she could help me "recreate" our day that way my grandparents could see us all dressed up, they could get dressed up, and we could capture more breathtaking moments. Megan went above and beyond by helping make this day just as special as the real wedding day. Again, the images were beautiful.

If you are looking for a photographer, do me a favor and just hire Megan! She will not disappoint you, it's not in her nature.
    Juanita Married on 05/29/2016
    Megan is the best! She will capture your most precious moments and surprise you with picture perfect weeding memories.
    Alexis Married on 04/16/2016
    Loved everything about working with Megan! She is very helpful, professional, and willing to work with me on every aspect of my wedding photos. The finished product was more than I could have asked for, thanks Megan for being a part of my special day and making the memories beautiful!!
    Lindsey Married on 03/13/2016
    Megan did an amazing job with both our engagement and our wedding pictures. Weather conditions made us have to reschedule our engagement session about 3 different times, and all the way, Megan was flexible and so easy to work with. Her and her assistant photographer, Brian, worked together flawlessly to be sure they captured every angle of our wedding. Their relaxed, easy-going nature was just what we needed during our wedding. Megan's ability to work with light in her pictures is amazing! It comes so natural to her! I highly recommend her for any sort of photography needs, but more than that, she is just a wonderful person to be around. We are so thankful to have had the chance to work with her!
    Cameron Married on 02/14/2016
    What an experience, Megan and her assitant made our wedding that much better. We had a valentines day wedding which was no problem for them. They were the perfect blend of subtle and professional. Capturing all the moments that we wanted and going above and beyond at building a moment that we, as a couple, will look back on for years to come. Megan was kind and eager to please us, whilst also giving good direction that was not bossy. They were also very upbeat during the whole 6 hour process and happy to snap pictures with our guests phone as well as their awesome cameras. Megan also released some teaser images only the day after the wedding so we had pictures in hand so quickly. We highly recommend this pair, they were the best!