18 Reviews for Megan Quintana Artistry

On-Site Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
Natural Makeup (2)
18 Megan Quintana Artistry Reviews

I'm so glad I had Megan do my wedding makeup for my Nov. 2017 wedding. She had such a warm personality and was so prepared. She worked with me and was flexible when I basically changed my mind about what I wanted after the initial (and delightful) makeup trial. She was prompt, responsive and gave me exactly what I wanted in my wedding-day look. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don’t have the right words to express what a blessing Megan has been to me! She was recommended to me through my sweet photographer, Sydney Bruton, and I couldn’t be more pleased that our paths crossed. Not only is she an incredibly kind and easy-going person to be around, but she was also so attentive to my needs and really brought my bridal makeup vision to life. I had always hoped that on my wedding day, I’d feel the most beautiful I’ve felt in my life, and thanks to Megan, that couldn’t have been more true. She has such a talent for artistry. During both my trial and wedding day, she really listened to my feedback, and was able to make minor tweaks to my makeup that brought the whole look together. Not to mention, it was such a gift to be surrounded by someone who helped put everyone at ease. I would recommend Megan to absolutely anyone – I’m grateful to have gained a new friend through working with her!

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Megan is truly amazing. I went to her without any idea of what I wanted my makeup to look like on my wedding day, and somehow she gave me exactly what I had always imagined. My makeup was perfect, and Megan was so fun to work with. She did such an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids' makeup that my mom went back to her for her own makeup lesson! I really can't say enough about how great my experience working with Megan was. I would recommend Megan to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I grew up with Megan and have always followed her posts on instagram and facebook about the FLAWLESS work she does with makeup. When I got engaged it was a no-brainer that I would hire her for the wedding. Megan is humble and attentive when she works with you. She takes time to make sure she makes you look like you want to look, not how she thinks you should look. Megan was easy to communicate with and very responsive. It was important to me to have someone who would make my bridal party feel pampered and not rushed and Megan did both effortlessly. She came to my home in Raleigh to do my first trial and came back to do my make up for my bridal portraits. We tried a different look each time and I was so happy with each. I was asking a lot of Megan by asking her to do my wedding. I had 10 people who needed their make up done and a 2pm ceremony time. Megan created our timeline, set up promptly and got everyone done by 1pm. She was efficient and friendly and every bridesmaid and my mom LOVED how they looked. Getting ready was so fun and one of the best experiences of my wedding day. Some girls got their makeup done at 7am and at 10pm they still looked amazing. Ill be using Megan again whenever I need to and Ill be singing her praises for a long time to come.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Megan is amazing. She's so fun and easy to talk to which is obviously very important in a makeup artist as you're literally sitting face-to-face for awhile. She was very quick to respond to my wedding inquiries and super organized from the beginning. We settled on a package that included a trial, application for engagement pictures and application on the wedding day for me and my bridesmaids and the girls in my husband's family.

From the very first day we met for our trial (at my home), Megan was so professional and fun. I felt so comfortable with her. I showed her some of my inspiration photos and she gave me what I wanted to a T. Everyone was complimenting my makeup throughout the day and I felt SO beautiful.

We did a completely different look for my engagement photos which I actually loved even more than my trial! So we decided to move forward with that look for wedding and I loved it so so much. I felt so much like myself despite not usually wearing very much makeup. Somehow she made me look effortless!

Everyone looked gorgeous for the wedding, especially in the photos. My makeup lasted all night long even through a couple tears. She even threw in the lipstick so I could apply throughout the night! If I could, I'd have her do my makeup every single day. And yes, I asked her what she'd charge for it. ;) Thank you Megan!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Megan was the absolute greatest to work with on my wedding day! I had the hardest time finding a makeup artist that I liked when I stumbled on Megan's Instagram account. Instantly I knew her style was exactly what I wanted. She could work with all skin tones and go as glam or natural as you'd like, which was really important to me. When we met for my trial run, I wanted to instantly be her best friend! Her personality is so laid back and fun that I knew she was the one. On my wedding day, Megan arrived on time and was cheerful and excited. She kept everyone on schedule and we were all ready on time.

Now to the really important part: the makeup! I got married in Hotlanta in July and at best I would describe my skin as very oily. Day to day my makeup wears off pretty quickly no matter what I do and I was worried my wedding day would be the same. Megan basically said not on my watch and she did some sort of magic to make sure nothing would smudge or run and it didn't! My makeup looked as good at the end of the night as it did when I walked down the aisle at 2:30pm! It was the same with my girls, they LOVED their looks and their makeup stayed put.

I am SO incredibly happy I found Megan, she was amazing and you will be so happy you found her too!

Profile Picture Kaile, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan is an absolute gem! At my makeup trial, I showed her a few pictures of the smoky-eye-nude-lip combo I wanted for my wedding, and she adapted the concept perfectly to suit my features. She did a beautiful job of making me look natural and giving me a dramatic flair. She was very conscious of my reactions and made sure that I was happy with every element. On my wedding day, I arrived with approximately 2 hours of sleep and Megan made me look like I’d had a full 12 hours. I have never felt more beautiful. She also did an elegant job on my mom and mother-in-law, neither of whom wear makeup regularly. They were thrilled! On top of her skills, she is one of the loveliest people I’ve ever met. She is warm, fun, and immediately puts everyone at ease, which (trust me) is invaluable on your wedding day. I wholeheartedly recommend her!

Profile Picture Niki, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan was so wonderful to work with! I've never had my makeup done by a professional before and was unsure about it, but I'm SO glad I used Megan!! We did a trial run and then she came to our hotel room the day of our wedding and did my mom's, my friend's and then my makeup and we all looked stunning... wait til you see your eyes!! And it lasts all day and night! She is very skilled, knowledgeable, easy to communicate with (if you prefer something different you just tell her), reliable, and just a lovely person to have helping you on your special day!!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 3/31/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

I'm not an everyday makeup wearer and so for my wedding day I wanted to look like a glamorous bride, but also still wanted to fundamentally look like me. Megan listened and was thoughtful in her makeup design and she did just an amazing job. She is also a calming, fun presence on a day that can be so stressful. On my wedding day I came upstairs after getting my hair done to Megan doing my mom's makeup and they were just chatting away. My mom still thinks Megan is one of my friends from school who is also just an extremely talented makeup artist. Warm, relaxed, gifted!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan was AWESOME! She was so accommodating in fitting me into her schedule, and she was just a delight to work with. Megan did my bridal makeup, which I loved. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but she made me feel so comfortable and talked with me throughout the entire process. The end product was more than I could have hoped for. She was also a calming presence on my wedding day and when things started to get crazy, she was great at providing some much needed distraction. I would absolutely recommend hiring Megan, and I will definitely do so again if I have another fancy occasion!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan Quintana comes highly recommended from me! She did only my makeup for my wedding and was absolutely fabulous! The products she used lasted all day and night and looked stunning in pictures. I recommend booking a trial as well before the big day so you can play with ideas and colors. She was extremely accommodating when I changed my mind about a look, and was so willing to adapt to make sure I was completely happy with the finished product!

Profile Picture User5435813, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Working with Megan was a dream! She is a true professional and delivered exceptional service. I hired Megan to do my makeup for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She asked pointed questions about what I wanted for my makeup and how I wanted to feel. She also took the time to review the Pinterest boards I'd created and ask about my normal skincare and beauty routines. She listened to everything I said and was able to create a custom polished look that highlighted and enhanced my natural features. Megan possesses expert beauty application skills and is phenomenal with people. She has a very sweet and calming nature and being a newly wed herself, understands what brides are going through on the big day! I'm so happy that I chose Megan to do my makeup for my wedding.

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Megan is the greatest makeup artist I have EVER had the pleasure to work with. I booked with her early, even though my wedding day was not for another year. The year quickly became busy, but Megan did not forget about me. From time to time, Megan would check in with me and give me pointers for researching wedding day looks. Unfortunately, I also have very, very oily skin. My greatest fear was having my makeup melt off my face halfway through my wedding day. But Megan made me feel beautiful, even with my skin's own flaws!

As the wedding day got closer, I had completely forgot about my wedding day trial. But Megan did not! She courteously reminded me about scheduling the trial and was so generous enough to do the trial the morning before one of my bridal events! The wedding trial makeup turned out flawless, and it was easy to see why so many other woman had chosen her for such a special day. Megan aims for perfection each time, and although I was very pleased with my look, Megan was kind enough to reach out after the trial and ask to try different lipsticks for the wedding day. In something I have never seen a makeup artist do before-- Megan tried on ~20 different lipsticks from a new collection and sent me photos of each one so we could find the PERFECT shade. It has blown me away that she spent so much time and attention on just one person. However, I know she treats all her clients with such professionalism and attention to detail.

Both at my wedding trial and on my wedding day, my make up stayed on my face the ENTIRE day and night. My lashes even stayed on perfectly the next day as I embarked on my honey moon! Everyone wanted to know who did my make-up as it turned out beyond my wildest's expectations. I highly recommend Megan to any bride in search of the best make up artist. Thank you Megan for making me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/21/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of having Megan Quintana do my make up for the biggest day of my life, my wedding. She worked with me in finding the best style that fit my face and features. After my trial, she kept in contact with me throughout the day to see how the make-up was sitting on my face, which I thought to be incredibly sweet and a great way to for her to know exactly what products worked for me and which didn't. On our wedding day she not only made me feel like a princess, but she did the make up of the two most important women in my life...my mom and mother in law. Everyone felt amazing! The make up looked flawless the whole night (even through all the dancing and crying). I would highly recommend Megan Quintana. She accentuates your beauty in the most perfect way for any event you may be celebrating, big or small!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I worked with Megan for my look on my wedding day, and I could not have had a more pleasant, stress-free experience. She was accommodating and traveled out to me for both trial and the wedding day, which made everyone more relaxed. She understood my vision completely, and I loved the way I looked on both the trial and the wedding day! She also did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup, and they both looked stunning, as well. I felt like she really listened to what we all wanted, and was able to makeep us all look incredible. I definitely recommend using Megan for any of your make-up needs!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan did my shower, rehearsal and wedding day make up. She was incredibly professional, very timely and easy going. She made me feel so comfortable. She was by far my best pick for a make up artist. All the pictures from the events where Megan did my make up turned out amazing. I highly recommend her for any event!
You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Megan is amazing. I wish she could do my make up everyday. I usually don't wear much make up and was nervous about the wedding day trial, but Megan was great. I felt comfortable and the make up looked amazing on my wedding day. She was efficient, great with the bridesmaids, and easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her to anyone I meet!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

I hired Megan to do my makeup for my June wedding, and she was phenomenal. Although I'm a makeup lover myself, I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in when considering makeup for an event of such personal significance! Megan was so patient throughout the process helping to guide me in the direction of products that would best complement my skin tone and wedding theme while keeping in mind what would be most suitable for the high volume of photographs taken that day. I was incredibly pleased with how professional, personable, knowledgable and affordable she was, and I'd recommend her to any of my friends in the midst of wedding planning. I did not feel even the slightest discomfort with trusting her completely to make me feel and look incredible on what was an extremely beautiful day for me! She is a wonderful woman with a lot of talent, and I'd use her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/7/14, 1 Review