Megan Pomeroy Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for Megan Pomeroy Photography

2.0
      2.0
      1.5

Extremely unprofessional and impossible to get a hold of. When trying to follow-up after the wedding, she ignored my phone calls and e-mails for almost a month. It took over 4 months to get my photos back. The second photographer I was promised was not at my wedding. I chose Megan because she seemed sweet and had a unique photo style, however, I can not recommend Megan because of her lack of communication and unprofessionalism. Very frustrating.

Sent on 11/23/2014

1.0
      0.5

STAY AWAY!!! While her photos are beautiful, her professionalism and customer service does not make the product worth it. It has take me 8 months to get my photos and that is only after I have threatened legal action and disputed my credit card charges with my credit card company. The last 8 months have been exhausting trying to get Megan to respond to my numerous emails that continued to go unanswered. After paying an excessive amount of money for superior quality of images, the below average service received is inexcusable. Stop your research into Megan Pomeroy right now and begin looking for another photographer!

Sent on 01/28/2016

0.4
      0.5

Megan is very unprofessional with her business and I would stay far away. We chose her as our photographer because we liked her style and in our initial meeting seemed easy to work with. That is not the case. On the day of the wedding she was very timid and did not take control. Rather than getting into the action to take pictures she stayed off to the side and didn't say much. After our big day she was impossible to get a hold of. She wouldn't respond to my emails or texts about the timeline of getting our photos back. It took 7 months for us to get our photos and we are still missing some important shots that were not included in the initial album and it now has now been 11 months. Save yourself the heartbreak and find a different photographer!

Sent on 12/31/2015