Megan Murphy Makeup Reviews

45 | Royal Oak, MI

45 Reviews for Megan Murphy Makeup

Leigh · Married on 05/10/2013

LOVED Megan. I looked beautiful and natural. My bridesmaids all looked AMAZING. She was a pleasure to work with. Loved the airbrush and I wish I could look this good everyday!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Katie · Married on 03/09/2013

Megan is so sweet and absolutely talented with makeup. I had her do my makeup for both my engagement pictures and wedding - which were completely different looks. She understood the types of looks I was going for and executed them perfectly. For engagement pictures, I wanted a more natural look, whereas I was looking for a smoky eye and some drama for my wedding. She shows you what she's doing throughout the process and will ask for your input (lighter/heavier etc). She's very open to feedback and willing to make changes. However, you won't be asking for any! My makeup looked flawless on my wedding, thanks to Megan.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Vernetta · Married on 12/27/2012

Megan did a fantastic job!!! My makeup was applied at 3:30 and the event went in until 10pm. My makeup was flawless the entire time. I will reserve her for any major events, and maybe for small occasions as well.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Maggie · Married on 09/21/2012

There are not enough words to explain how I feel about the most fabulous make up artist around. I said it once and I will say it again my girls were beautiful to begin with but Megan made them look like they were from the cover of glamour magazine. People at my wedding said that I had the most beautiful wedding party they have ever seen they said the women took their breathe away and the men looked like GQ men. Megan was very prompt she is very artistic and she knows and loves her job. I don't wear a lot of make up and I was an older bride Megan made me look so natural and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world and I have never felt like that before in my life. When looking for an makeup artist I looked at a lot of sites and I kept going back to Megan's site and I'm so glad that I did. Megan thank you so much and believe me I will be having you do my makeup for every event that I will be attending. I have three children that will someday get married my one son in a few years and I know that I will be having my makeup done by Megan. My bridesmaids were so very happy with Megan's work.My daughter in law is having Megan do her make up for her pregnancy photo shoot. I like to say if you pick Megan for your makeup artist you wil not go wrong but if you don't pick her you will never feel the glamorous experience that myself and my bridesmaids felt on my wedding day. You will not go wrong if you pick Megan.Thank you Megan
    Maggie

Sent on 10/08/2012

Margaret · Married on 08/25/2012

I have absolutely never had my makeup applied this well and this beautifully. I truly felt like I could have been ready for a professional photo shoot. Megan applies makeup with such ease and her calm personality helped me with pre-event nerves.

I can't count the compliments on my make-up and how amazing my eyes looked. She did a combination of airbrush and free hand application.

I am trying to find other opportunities to get my makeup done! I have already recommended her to friends that are getting married, and any other weddings I participate in, will recommend she is hired for the group.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Megan was amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! I was a out of town bride with no bridal party and was having a hard time finding a salon that would do makeup for a party of 1. I had my trial with Megan the day I flew into town and at the last minute my mother in-law asked if Megan could also do her makeup. Megan was very nice, professional and on time! I would highly recommend her. I got so many compliments all night!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Leah · Married on 07/21/2012

Megan was amazing. She arrived on time and had done an excellent job planning out when she needed to start so that my bridesmaids and I would be finished on time. She was easy to talk to, respectful to everyone's wishes and has incredible talent. I loved my makeup, as did all of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor had been hesitant about getting makeup done because she never wears it. After seeing everyone's else's, she decided to go for it... And was so glad she did! She said that Megan explained everything to her as she did it, to help ease her nerves. We were all so happy with the results and I would definitely both recommend Megan and use her again for a formal occasion, should I get the chance!

Sent on 07/24/2012

TIFFANY · Married on 07/20/2012

Megan was superb!!!!! She did my makeup for my wedding day and I received many compliments as well as my wedding party! I had airbrushed makeup whIch was my choice and it was on my face all night long. I looked and felt natural just as everyone else did... Megan is very very nice and provides excellent customer service and is very understanding of your needs. I would recommend her for any skin type or complexion...5 stars!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

K. · Married on 06/23/2012

Megan was amazing, professional and sweet. I was told countless times thatI had never looked so good on my son's wedding day! Thank-you Megan!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kaylei · Married on 06/16/2012

Megan did 5 air brush make up applications the day of our wedding and did a wonderful job! Not only was the work beautiful, it was done in a very time efficient manor. Would highly recommend her! Thanks again Megan!! :)

Sent on 07/11/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

Megan did my make-up and novalash for my wedding on 5/5/2012. I was so happy with both services. Novalash is amazing, I had it done a few days before my wedding and every single day complete strangers come up to me and complimented my eyelashes. For my wedding day Megan made me look perfect. She completely listened to what I wanted and the make-up held for 10+ hours. She is easy to work with, professional, and extremely talented. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist

Sent on 05/06/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2012

Megan did a really wonderful job! A few of my friends in the bridal party are getting married this summer and are planning on hiring her for the same services.

Allison · Married on 10/29/2011

Megan did a wonderful job on my makeup for my best friend's wedding! She listened to what I wanted and the finished product was exactly what I had envisioned. I would highly recommend hiring her for your event!!

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2011

Megan did my makeup on my wedding day and she was fantastic! She went beyond what I expected! She was professional but still a blast to be around. She is very detail oriented and it showed.Megan did me makeup along with all of the bridesmaids. With all of those girls I can imagine it might be a tad stressful but she never showed it. She was quick and very efficient! I have never received so many compliments on my makeup before. Guests would even come up to me and tell me how gorgeous the bridemaids looked. And they did! The best thing about Megan is that I didn't have to be too descriptive with what I wanted for her to understand. I told her in a general way of what I was looking for and it turned out better than I thought it would. She is very patient and actually cares about what will look best on you. I never doubted her for a minute! She is brilliant and I was so happy with how it turned out! I will definitely be using her again for future events and I will recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you Megan for making that part of my wedding day so perfect!...

Christina · Married on 06/13/2009

Megan provided makeup services for my wedding in June 2009. She was extremely professional, flexible and did such a beautiful job. I received so many compliments. Megan is very professional and easy to talk to. She gave me the exact look I had described to her. I had such a great experience with her that I have used her many times again for bridesmaid services and other special events. I have also used Megan for Nova Lash services. I was very happy with the results and will continue to use her for fills. I highly recommend Megan for any Makeup or Nova Lash services.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2006

Megan is great - I would recommend her to anyone! She did makeup for my entire bridal party and I can't believe how many compliments I received about her work. She listens and gives you what you want not just what she thinks you should have. She did my make-up again recently for an event and I can say with confidence you won't have any regrets hiring Megan.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Erica · Married on 09/01/2016

Megan was great to work with and her makeup lasted all day (even through the warm weather and some tears!). I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2016

Megan was great! Very professional and fun to work with too.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • User6820691 · 2+ years ago

Megan was simply amazing!!!!! I asked for old Hollywood glamor and she delivered. She was fun to work with and everyone in my wedding party loved their makeup.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Avigail · Married on 02/25/2016

Meagan is amazing! so nice and such a calming experience on such a busy day! does great work!

Sent on 05/18/2016