14 Reviews for Carolina Music Planner, LLC

Violin (2)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Instrumentals (1)

Megan was amazing! She played the cello for our indoor ceremony and cocktail hour. It was just wonderful. She was easy to work with throughout the whole process, and really helped give us an idea of what would work well in terms of sound within our space. She is knowledgeable, professional, and extremely accommodating. We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo, Cello

When I heard Megan was available to play for our wedding ceremony I was absolutely ecstatic. I have heard Megan play on numerous occasions and knew it would be perfect. Turns out, I was right. We wanted a guitarist as well and she was able to accomodate. She was easy to work with, reliable, professional and they were able to play all of the songs that I wanted. Thank you so much, Megan!!! It was a dream come true.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Megan is great! We hired her to play at our daughter’s destination wedding and we really chose well. Megan was very responsive to emails, able offer music selections and play requests, and didn’t bat an eye when we asked her to play outdoors in November. All of this and she plays beautifully! I really cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Megan was such a delight to work with throughout the whole process! From our first messaging back and forth to an early phone call, Megan was completely professional, accommodating and just extra friendly! Megan and Claire played the cello and violin for our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful- they even played for the hymns during our ceremony. I am so grateful for how much Megan added to our special day!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Megan and Tate were fabulous during the entire process, from first contact to the day of. My husband and I requested a cello + guitar duet for our wedding ceremony, and Megan was most accommodating and sent us samples of their music to help us decide what we wanted. Their performance set a lovely tone for our big day, and we certainly recommend Megan if you are looking for a cellist who is professional, helpful, (and not too pricey!) and can help you make your wedding day exactly what you hoped for!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Megan was absolutely amazing and essential to helping us create our perfect wedding ceremony! We are a somewhat quirky couple and had a few music requests that were out of the ordinary, but Megan had no hesitation in supporting our ideas and finding the music we were looking for. She played everything exceptionally well and created the atmosphere we were aiming for! I could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture User6645907, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Megan to play for our ceremony/cocktail hour and she was nothing less than AMAZING. She was incredibly responsive to e-mails and phone calls (which was really important to us during the stressful wedding planning process) and was happy to accommodate all of our song requests (some of which were very unique/not well known) without hesitation. I had MULTIPLE guests commenting about how perfect the music was. She has played for countless weddings and is very experienced and professional - this was clearly reflected in her arriving and setting up promptly at the venue and being able to perfectly time the music to line up with the recessional/precessional/etc. BOOK THIS VENDOR FOR YOUR WEDDING YOU WON'T REGRET IT! :)

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Megan is the absolute best! I cannot say enough about how happy we are with the way all of the music turned out. My husband and I wanted to use some relatively non traditional ceremony music and she was a dream to work with. Megan arranged 5 songs for my ceremony and they were perfect. I received so many compliments on our music and I owe it all to her. On top of it all, she is so sweet and personable. I enjoyed working with her from start to finish.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Megan was super helpful during wedding planning and really made me feel like I had someone there for me as I was planning my Asheville wedding from Denver. She really made me feel at ease and was very responsive over email and phone. We decided on a string duo for the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was perfect! She knew exactly how to time everything and was lovely to work with! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Megan (and she found us an amazing violinist to accompany) to play cello at our wedding at Symmes Chapel in September 2016. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Megan was always responsive to emails very quickly and made sure to play a few of my favorite pieces of music before the wedding. We received so many compliments on her beautiful music and her talent made our wedding day all we had hoped it would be. She arrived early on the day of and was so gracious to accommodate when we forgot to bring a fold out chair for her sit on! (still so sorry about that!) If you are looking for beautiful music for any special occasion, I will sing Megan's praises forever. She is THE BEST!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We highly recommend Megan, very professional and accommodating! Everyone enjoyed her music and her personality! She was a lovely compliment for my daughters wedding ceremony!!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Megan provided lovely music before the wedding, during the wedding, and also for the cocktail time before the reception. She was able to prepare for a special rendition of the song chosen for the reception also. We were totally happy with her performance ! Her pricing was reasonable also !

Profile Picture Judy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

My daughter is a musician herself and the music at her own wedding was a very important detail. Megan came highly recommended and we were so fortunate to be able to book her. She is an extremely talented, professionally-trained cellist who performed magnificently! The prelude and ceremony music were perfect! She is a true artist and her performance was beautiful.

Profile Picture Lea, 12/28/13, 2 Reviews