Megan Jeannette Photography Reviews

View more information

• Emily
    Emily W. Married on 04/25/2021

college graduation photos

AMAZING! Megan was very professional and I loved working with her. She knew what she was doing and had tons of ideas for the photos. I really enjoyed working with her and I would definitely use her as a photographer again!!

Megan Jeannette Photography's reply:

I am so pleased that you are as happy as I am with the outcome of your photos!! It was such a joy to work with you and to do so many fun pictures! Thank you for choosing Megan Jeannette Photography and I cannot wait to work with you more in the future!
    Rachel B. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing experience!

Megan has done 2 sessions for me now and is amazing! She was able to reschedule for weather and is always a joy to work with.

Megan Jeannette Photography's reply:

I have loved both of your sessions!! It has been so much fun getting to know you and working with you. I love how you always bring new ideas to the table! I hope to work with you again in the future and I cannot wait to see you succeed in life!
  • W
    Whitney H. Married on 03/13/2021

Great service!

We hired Megan for our wedding and loved everything about her that day! She was professional, on time, and a joy to work with. She even had to guys laughing and enjoying the photo session! Awesome job Megan!
    Angie K. Married on 11/14/2020

Recommend 10/10

I just wanted to write a quick review for this awesome young lady! My daughter hired her for her wedding and the whole family loved her! Not to mention the pictures turned out awesome! We will be hiring for our family session. Thank you Megan!
    Mckenzie S. Married on 10/15/2020

Amazingly perfect!!

Megan’s fun loving personality made the session so fun! We loved her energy which helped us relax to get the best pictures! I would recommend Megan for for any service... Engagement, wedding, or family session! Thanks Megan!!
    Keith S. Married on 09/05/2020

Great service!

We had a hard time finding someone to work within our budget; until we meet with Megan! My wife wanted the pictures you see in a magazine and I wanted to stay on budget. Thanks Megan for making both happen!

Megan Jeannette Photography's reply:

I am beyond happy with how your photos turned out! I am so happy that I could make that dream wedding come to life! I am so happy to follow along on your love story and watch the two of you grow!
    Julius S. Getting married on 10/24/2021

Don't get scammed

These were the worst engagement photos I've seen. Unfortunately, we're in those pictures. I had to hire another photographer to clean up her mess. She refused to call my wife after we left many voice mails, emails, and texts—still nothing. Don't go to this so called "photographer". she gave us high school pictures. Not engagement photos. Please save your money, people, don't get scammed as we did.