Megan B Photography Reviews

2 | Lafayette, LA

2 Reviews for Megan B Photography

Jami · Married on 04/11/2015

Megan is such a talent! I told her that our wedding was going to be unconventional and that I just wanted everything to be light and happy. While my desires weren't exactly clear - she provided EXACTLY what I wanted! She was able to capture the mood and personality behind our wedding and I love every single picture.

We received our pictures in a very timely manner (especially considering that she edited over 600!!). She was fast to respond to any questions and such a joy to work with.

I want her to take all of my pictures, all of the time!

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • Kandice

Kandice · Married on 11/01/2014

Megan did my bridal portraits as well as our wedding pictures. She was a dream to work with as she made everyone she interacted with extremely comfortable eliciting natural smiles and happiness. She helped me develop a schedule for the day of my wedding ensuring that we captured all the special moments without being rushed. I would absolutely recommend Megan B Photography to anyone looking for an affordable, professional photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2014