Meg Rodgers, Harpist Reviews

43 | Stevensville, MI

43 Reviews for Meg Rodgers, Harpist

Ceanne · Married on 08/24/2013

It was such a pleasure to have Meg be part of our wedding. She is very professional and great to work with. She even learned a song that my husband and I really wanted played as our recessional. You won't be sorry if you decide to have Meg play for your wedding. It's a very unique experience to have the harp played for your guests. Everyone loved it. Thanks Meg.

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • User3690280 · event on 08/23/2013

Meg is communicative--responds quickly to emails and requests for information. She also was quite flexible and patient when I had to change the performance date. The music she chose was perfect for the atmosphere and space; she had listened carefully to my description of the event and the acoustics of the room.
    Every person at the event was thrilled she was there and all have asked to have her perform at upcoming events. I highly recommend Meg Rodgers for any event for which you may be considering live music.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/18/2013

Meg was great to work with in all regards. She was very responsive, provided good feedback, and helped us iron out all the details. She is a talented musician, and a true professional.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2013

Music was beutiful, Meg was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2012

Meg is a very dear family friend, and she came all the way from Michigan to Maryland to play the harp in our wedding. One of my regrets about being a bride is that I missed out on all of the pre-ceremony music, but everything that I did hear was absolutely beautiful. Meg listened to what I wanted, made intelligent suggestions based on her experience, but ultimately deferred to me. She knows how to work with the situation, adjust her timing according to the wedding party, and plays harp beautifully.

I have known Meg since before she began playing harp, and she truly is a talented and experienced musician. She also knows and understands the nature of weddings. She was a calming person to have at a time when I was stressed out. She knows how to handle all kinds of different scenarios and situations (for example - she gave us advice on how to store our flowers overnight, and she had a great idea about taking some photographs of us through her harp), and even though she was there as a family friend and guest, she was absolutely professional about doing her job.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Mallory · Married on 10/06/2012

She did an amazing job playing the harp at our wedding. We could not have asked for anything more! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jeanie · Married on 08/04/2012

Meg Rodgers beautiful harp music made my daughter's August wedding magical. She arrived early, played beautiful music while the guests were seated, and then played our selected pieces as the wedding party walked down the aisle. Ms. Rodgers also went way beyond the call of duty at our reception. A terrible thunderstorm was rolling across Lake Michigan and we had to scramble to move our tables and guests to a dry location. While the catering staff and many of our guests worked to secure everything Meg continued to play and keep the wedding mood festive and joyous. Only when the storm was at our doorstep did she pack up her harp and move to a dry location. She was wonderful!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2012

We could not have chosen a better harpist for our ceremony! Meg was superb. She was flexible and took time to meet with us to help us choose our songs for the ceremony. Her talent is unbelievable! She plays absolutely beautiful music!!! I would definately recommend her!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Absolutely beautiful! Meg was very easy to work with and the communication leading up to the event was great. It was an outdoor wedding on the lake shore and an indoor reception. I was worried about the harp being heard due to a slight breeze but it was never a problem. Many people commented on how magnificantly she played. Thanks Meg!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • W

Wynne · Married on 10/01/2011

Meg Rodgers did a wonderful job with the music for our ceremony.

She was extremely easy to work with and helped me plan the music for the entire ceremony. Her harp sounded amazing and looked great too!

I can easily recommend Meg for all of your ceremony music needs!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Karn · Married on 07/16/2011

Meg was an amazing artist to work with. She was professional on all levels and I really enjoyed working with her and having her play at our short, sweet wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Dana · Married on 07/04/2011

Meg was great! Truly made our outdoor wedding special. The music was just what we wanted for our ceremony. Many people in attendance commented on how elegant it was to have a Harpist playing for our ceremony.

Sent on 02/20/2012

Barbara · event on 06/23/2011

Martin's Super Markets has used Med Rodgers on numerous occasions during grand opening celebrations at our new store locations. She is always easy to reach, easy to work with, professional and a wonderful musician! Our customers look forward to her appearances! They partcularly enjoy the wide range of song selections she is able to play on the harp -- from classical to more recent, popular tunes. I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 09/06/2012

elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2015

Meg performed at my wedding at the Veranda at the Whitcomb on July 3rd, 2015. She worked with me very well in coming up with the perfect music selection. I had a Beauty and the Beast theme wedding so she came up with great ideas for processional and recessional music to go along with the music. She had already been to my venue many times so she knew exactly what she needed to do ahead of time and I was very stress free when it came to Meg. Left a 4/5 for responsiveness because a couple times I felt like I was waiting a while for an email response, but I am an impatient person and she is super busy. The month leading up to the wedding she was VERY responsive. We also discussed what I wanted via a phone call and she was very easy to get on the same page with. Overall, a very high recommendation!

Sent on 08/30/2015

LEANNE · Married on 08/02/2014

Having harpist Meg Rodgers play at during our reception at the church added such a wonderful ambiance and sophistication to our special day. Her talent is outstanding and rates are reasonable. I would highly recommend her for any event. You will be very pleased with her performance !

Sent on 12/10/2014

Racheal · Married on 09/01/2013

The music was excellent for my special day. Everyone loved it! :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

Katie · Married on 08/19/2011

Meg is a great performer. My father-in-law came up to my after the ceremony to tell me he asked her to play longer because it was so beautiful.

She is professional, responsive, easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2011

3.2
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5

Meg provided quality music for the time of our ever. Value of service and customer experience however were average to below average.

Sent on 11/19/2014