Meg Baisden Photography Reviews

34 Reviews for Meg Baisden Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Phanessa

Phanessa · Married on 03/02/2013

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would - with gusto. Meg and Charles are not only amazing photographers, but even better people. My husband and I are not completely comfortable being photographed, but when M & C came up to do our engagement photos, we felt like we were spending the afternoon with some old friends rather than photographers. And while we were happy with just the experience, the photos came out even more phenomenal than we could have imagined. Each moment they captured portrayed us perfectly - goofy, happy and in love. Fast forward to the wedding, and Meg became my soul sister, guiding me through the preparation, keeping me sane and capturing everything. I am so looking forward to seeing our wedding through their lenses, because I know if will be simply spectacular. I can't thank them enough for being a part of our big day, and our lives.

Sent on 03/17/2013

The perfect photography team! Our wedding pictures are all that we asked for and more. Meg and Charles split up so one captured me (the bride) while getting ready and before the ceremony and the other captured my soon-to-be husband. We hired them for both our rehearsal and wedding and just absolutely love our pictures. They are so creative and I must say our pictures are stunning. :) You couldn't find a better photography team. Plus, they are the sweetest people. WIthout a doubt, we would hire them again. Any bride would be lucky to have such a great photographer.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Sherry · Married on 04/28/2012

We love Meg and Charles. They are 100% professional, sweet, prompt and a joy to work with. Our wedding photos are amazing. When we look at the pictures it makes us go back to that day as Meg and Charles captured the feeling of our big day. They are truly caring people and take so much pride in their work.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

Meg and Charles are seriously the best out there! Since our first initial Engagement Session, I know I had found my dream wedding photographers. They are hillarious, extremly personable, very detail oriented and professional! I could not say enough good things about these two! They are the most precious couple and we loved working with them!! They made sure I had all of my shots I wanted taken and even went above and beyond to spend extra time with us! There work is amazing! We love them and can't wait to use them again down the road!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Claire · Married on 01/07/2012

Meg & Charles were absolutely amazing. You can tell the pictures are going to be gorgeous by looking at their website - and I certainly wasn't disappointed. But what you won't pick up on from the website is just how helpful and supportive they're going to be on the wedding day! They're just so professional, so not only was I able to be completely confident that they were capturing every little moment (in beautiful detail) but they've done it a thousand times and were so willing to help out, from helping keep track of time to even helping sneak me out of the reception for a bathroom break :) They're SO good at what they do, I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Keisha · Married on 11/05/2011

This incredible couple was wonderful, warm, hard-working. The pictures...so beautiful it brought tears to many eyes! Thanks Meg and Charles! I could not have asked for a better team. Worth every penny.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Cody · Married on 09/25/2010

Meg & Charles gave us the best gift we could have on our wedding day.. beautiful pictures to capture all our wedding moments. We absolutely loved working with them. They were very comfortable and sweet. The pictures they have taken of us, are the best pictures we have ever had. We are so glad we used them, and grateful for their talent. You will not be dissapointed by hiring the Baisdens!

Sent on 01/17/2011
  • F

Carolyn · Married on 08/09/2010

The Baisdens were the best decision I could have possibly made! Not only are they amazing photographers (most amazing pics I've ever seen!), they kept everything flowing smoothly. They even sat down with me to make a schedule for the wedding day when I hadn't even thought about it. They are quick and not obtrusive but still somehow create the most gorgeous pics. Ours look like something from a magazine! Plus they give you full reproduction rights, which from what I saw, nit many photographers do and they don't stamp their watermark on every pic, so you just get the memory and not an ad when you look at your pics (which for me makes me think of how great they are every time I see my pics). Seriously, they are one of the best things you can do for your wedding! They took away all the stress!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Linda · Married on 08/07/2010

Wonderful and creative photographs of our daughter's special wedding weekend and so much fun to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2010

OMG!!! Meg and Charles are super fun to work with. We had a wonderfu time working them. They kept us laughing and in good spirits. They are true professionals. We had no idea they were there, but they captured it all. They made it very easy and I highly recommend them. Their photos are stunning!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Shannon · Married on 05/23/2010

Super creative and SO nice! Loved every bit of working with them.

Sent on 05/27/2010

kim · Married on 05/22/2010

Meg & Charles are THE BEST photogaphers EVER. I really searched and searched before finding meg & Charles online. I fell in LOVE. I was originally going to get married at the beach near them, and then decided to move our wedding back to our hometown. I almost didnt use them b/c I was afraid of travel costs, but knew in my heart they were the ones I wanted. I called CHarles, and asked if he had any free weekend in May, he had one left, and I took it!! They will come to you, no matter where...Book early! You WONT be sorry! They are true professionals and every one who sees my photos raves about them. Meg & Charles ROCK. period.

Sent on 12/29/2010

A · Married on 02/06/2010

Working with Meg and Charles was wonderful. They responded quickly to emails and phone calls. On the day of the wedding and our day after photoshoot they put us at ease and helped us make the most out of our time with them. Best of all the photos we got back were fantastic!

Sent on 12/31/2010
  • dpetersen777

DeAnna · Married on 05/09/2009

I have greatest respect for Meg and Charles Baisden. Their professionalism is the above and beyond, they make you feel more like friends than clients. We oringinally chose them because of their samples and cost combined, but we got much more than that. They called us back or answered our e-mails within 2-3 hours not days, even when they were traveling out of town for other weddings. We used them for our video also, and the package deal was worth it.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Beth · Married on 08/02/2008

They are so sweet and will listen to what you want on your wedding day! Great!!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Mallory · Married on 06/19/2008

Meg and Charles are so talented and fun!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Kelly · Married on 04/19/2008

HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL, FUN COUPLE TEAM TO WORK WITH! THEIR TURN AROUND TIME TO GET YOU PRINTS FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!!! I AM RECOMMENDING THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW. BOOK EARLY BECAUSE THEY ARE IN HIGH DEMAND.

Sent on 05/06/2008

Meg Baisden Photography's reply:

Thank you Kelly! We had a fabulous time working with you & Rob! TO ALL BRIDES READING THIS -- we travel!!! :-) Kelly's wedding was in Ocean Springs, MS! that's like two states away from Pensacola! So don't be afraid to check in with us! We'll pretty much go anywhere! LOL!

Jane · Married on 03/15/2008

Working with Meg and Charles was an amazing experience! We used them for our wedding day and also for my bridal portraits the week before the big day. Not only are they fantastic photographers, but they are FUN to be around as well! They had us laughing the whole time, and put us at ease right from the start. Like someone said already, EVERY picture is perfect. I can't pick a favorite because they're all my favorite! The slideshow they put together brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it, and we got our proof books and images on DVD really quickly. I would recommend them to anyone - I would even go so far as to say plan your wedding day around their availability. It's worth it. You'll have no regrets.

Sheri and John · Married on 11/03/2007

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING are the two words that come to mind in trying to describe Meg Baisden Photography. They are truly our number 1 favorite vendor of our entire wedding! When you book a vendor, everyone has certain expectations... Meg and Charles exceeded them by leaps and bounds! They are not only wonderfully talented photographers, but they are wonderful people too! They are so sincere and truly care about you and your family and want you to have the most special wedding ever. I agree with all the other reviews. Book them fast! You don't want to miss out!

Roxane · Married on 10/21/2007

Meg and Charles were a phenomenal vendor choice!! We booked them first and then scheduled everything else around their availability. If you think that getting a photographer means just a one day interaction, they will completely blow you away. We had planned a destination wedding and could only visit the area once before the wedding. Meg and Charles gave us so many recommendations (all in our budget!!) for our caterers, cake AND officiant...they basically planned the wedding for me!! We got our pictures so quickly after the wedding too. I could hardly wait to send out the slideshow to all of my friends and family. I had tears in my eyes while watching it for the first time and I can't begin to count the number of times I heard the phrase "those are the best wedding pictures I've ever seen!" I still recommend them to anyone that will ask even though I live in Atlanta, in my opinion, they are completely worth it. I've already told my husband and he agrees that we will be contacting Meg and Charles when we start expanding our family. We love you guys!!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2007

Meg and Charles are the best photographers I could have ever asked for. I was recommended them from and friend and I am forever grateful to that friend because we have the most absolutely stunning wedding photos. Book them early because they do book up fast. They traveled to Tampa for our wedding and captured every single special moment. It is so nice that they are a husband and wife team because we have two different perspectives of the wedding and getting ready. Meg has such an eye for everything. These are moments that I will cherish forever and Meg and Charles have given me the best opportunity to do that with these amazing photos.

Sent on 01/04/2008

Meg Baisden Photography's reply:

Thanks Lauren! You rock!!! And you make our blog look fabulous! :-)

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2007

Our first anniversary is fast approaching and looking over the beautiful images from our “big day” is still an absolute joy. When I am having a bad day I can just look at the pictures and - “poof” - instant happy! We were fortunate in that we were able to book Meg and Charles for our Engagement photos (including our dogs!), a Bridal Session, and the wedding day. Potentially, it could be a risk to put all of these moments into the hands of the same photographer but you will not regret the decision to hire Meg and Charles. They are very professional, flexible, and laid-back. I have received numerous compliments on the quality of Meg and Charles’ photos and (although I am a bit biased) our photos rival all of the fake pictures that came with the frames I bought to showcase our photos. Speaking of showcasing your photos… you will have not have enough wall space to accommodate all your fantastic wedding photos if you hire this couple. In short, I highly recommend booking Meg and Charles for your wedding day (and all the related festivities, if you can swing it). You will love the results!

Sent on 05/19/2008

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2007

Meg Baisden is what I want to be when I grow up=). She is a true professional and extremely talented. She was a joy to work with but even more importantly, the end result (our wedding pictures) exceeded my expectations! She made us look good! She is creative which I appreciate. She and Charles are the perfect team. They work so well together and their clients benefit because of their magic! I plan on utilizing Meg and Charles for all of my family pictures for the rest of my life (and I don't even live in the same state!) =) I am a client for life.

Sent on 05/28/2008

April · Married on 12/01/2006

Meg and Charles are absolutely amazing. When my husband and I decided to nix our traditional wedding plans for a more casual/stress-free destination wedding, my only disappointment was that we wouldn't get to use Meg and Charles as our photographers. After much discussion, it was decided that we would take them to St. Lucia with us....and we couldn't have made a better decision. To this day, the pictures still bring tears to my eyes. I would spend every cent and more to take them with us again. Not only did they capture the first happiest day of my life, but they have since captured the second happiest time in my life - the birth of our son. In 3 short months, they will be at it again....capturing my son's first birthday party. My husband and I are hooked.....we look forward to a long relationship with Meg and Charles!!

Sent on 05/14/2008

Rebecca · Married on 11/18/2006

Meg and Charles are WONDERFUL. Beside my husband, they were the best part of getting married! We had two engagement sessions (only because I was obsessed and thrilled with the first session), a slideshow for the reception, a BEAUTIFUL book, digital slideshow, and ALL of the high resolution files and more. I can't say enough good things about them, and their work is flawless. They are so easy to work with, dependable, helpful, professional, upbeat etc. I treasure the pictures we have! And, you will be amazed at the shots they get. There are pictures from the ceremony that I have NO idea how they got. One in particular is a close up of my dad putting my husband's and my hands together, and I still have no idea where Charles was standing to get that shot. It's like they are right there when you need them, and they totally disappear to get these incredible shots. There are amazing detail shots and just candid shots that capture the emotion of the day. You will love working with both of them. They are flexible, fast (we got married the weekend before Thanksgiving and had all of our edited photographs before Christmas, which was over 800 shots), and wonderful people. They will take care of you, and they truly photograph your wedding and engagement shots like your session is the only one in the world. The book they designed for me is beautiful, and a work of art. As long as they are taking pictures, I will never use anyone else for family shots!