Meemo's Bakery Reviews

Meemo's Bakery 5
Meemo's Bakery 6
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 08/11/2018

I needed to rave about my wedding cake. Meemo's was consistent through out my whole experience. I was referred from a friend who had just got married, and I remember how delicious her cake was. I went to Meemo's and they did not disappoint. My cake looked exactly how I envisioned it and it was delicious. The cake to filling ratio was great, the cake was moist and for being 5 tiers it lasted the whole night. Bravo! Bonus that they make you the top tier of your cake on your anniversary so you don't need to eat frozen cake!

Meemo's Bakery 7

Carmen · Married on 01/20/2018

We had gone to multiple places. I called Meemos she asked what day would work for us and when we arrived she welcomed us asked about our relationship. I had gone to other bakeries and had tastings but this place was wonderful. When she said she could deliver I was so happy to hear that, when she was able to do the flavors I wanted she won me over. The cake was delicious we had compliments and people ask where we went. I Will be getting my cakes from here from now on

• Jessica M

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

We have typically gotten our special event cakes from Meemo’s Bakery...all the way from my then fiancé's Spock cake, Dragon Ball Z cake, and (my personal favorite) the 40th birthday Randy Watson/Sexual Chocolate cake! No matter what design or theme we have come up with, Meemo’s Bakery has ALWAYS delivered...and our wedding was no exception! They brought my idea of having a “Say Anything” cake to fruition...from writing the lyrics from “In Your Eyes” on the side of the cake to incorporating the car keys, radio boom box and, of course, the infamous pen into the design of the cake itself (fans of the movie know what I’m talking about lol)! But it was the GROOM’S cake that went above and beyond! How they were able recreate a cake to look EXACTLY like an Orange amplifier I will never know! It looked so realistic that you could almost plug in and play through it!!! But not only were the cakes creative and beautiful to look at, they were soooo delicious as well! I can’t imagine ordering cakes from any other bakery! If you need a unique cake for any special occasion, contact Meemo’s Bakery first...you won’t need to go anywhere else!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Meemo's Bakery 8
    Meemo's Bakery 9
    Meemo's Bakery 10
    Meemo's Bakery 11

Meemo's Bakery's reply:

You guys have always been such a pleasure to work with! We have so much fun with your designs. Can't wait for the next event! Thanks for the awesome review :-)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2017

Highly recommend! I originally saw Meemo's at the Bridal Extravaganza last June. The Harry Potter cake instantly drew my eye. Upon arriving at Meemo's, I was warmly greeted by the owner of Meemo's. She sat with myself, my fiance and my kids and answered all the questions we had. Very professional! Would definitely recommend her to any and all of my friends for any sort of occasion!

Chris · Married on 09/15/2017

The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious!!!!! Beautiful wedding cake! They offered a big variety of cakes and flavors that were to die for!!! Meemo's had a professional and experienced staff and were very low maintenance! We love them and will be getting cakes and cupcakes from them for more than just events! Amazing taste and presentation! Top notch bakery!!!

• Ellena

Ellena · Married on 12/03/2016

Our cake tasting went great with Meemo's Bakery, and we immediately knew that this was the bakery we wanted to work with for our big day! Everyone was so friendly and worked with our schedule and vision of what we wanted! No complications, everything was simple and very affordable! We highly recommend Meemo's!

• Austin and Sofie

sofia · Married on 11/12/2016

OH MY GOSH!! The cakes taste amazing! They are a scratch bakery so they make everything in house, and let me tell you, you can certainly taste the difference. We ended up wanting to do a cake buffet (we went with having 5 cakes total) and they were very accommodating, and very much within our budget. I cannot wait to see our cake. I would definitely recommend to anyone I know.

Pao · Married on 11/06/2016

The best in town! Meemo's did an absolute amazing job on our wedding cake - it was delicious and beautiful! I tried many places in town, and the quality of Meemo's only compares to a few in town. I highly recommend - they were professional, worked with me to the last second and affordable. Will definitely use for future events. Thank you Meemo's!!

Howard · Married on 09/18/2016

You must use Meemo's. These ladies truly care about making a cake (or cakes) that are exceptional, made from scratch, and are absolutely stunning. Our cake turned out exactly like we wanted...and was delicious too.

Ellie · Married on 05/29/2016

Even people who don't like frosting complimented me on the cake! Enough said.

Easy to work with. It felt like I was talking with a friend and not like i was doing business with a company. They were upfront about what their abilities and provided very useful insight as to the best way to accomplish what I envisioned as my cake.

Although they don't have as many options as other places I interviewed, I know I picked the best option. Their custumer service and quality are superb.

• User5261964 · 2+ years ago

We choose Meemo's Bakery for our wedding at Sisterdale Dancehall. We had a 3-tier cake with carrot, lemon, and chocolate. Meemo's is absolutely the BEST cake I have ever tasted! (I have tasted a TON of cakes). I highly recommend them and their professionalism. I wouldn't of had my wedding cake any other way (except maybe to have more left over)

Crystal · Married on 04/02/2016

I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for my cake, they insisted on a tasting and I'm so glad they did. I didn't change much, but the combination I selected was better than the one I originally thought I wanted. It was a pretty quick turnaround and they were great!!!

Meemo's Bakery 12

Christina · Married on 02/27/2016

The cake was beautiful and delicious!! We were told multiple times that our cake was the best wedding cake that people had ever tasted and we couldn't agree more. Another perk of this awesome company is that they make you a small cake for your one year anniversary so that you don't have to eat one year old cake!

After trying another bakery beforehand, my Fiance and I decided to try Meemo's before committing to any cake. And I'm sure glad we did! The ladies there were very accommodating over the phone when I set up the appointment (then changed the time so my Fiance could come), and we got to sample much more cake than the other bakery! The cake samples were great, and enough to have multiple bites, which is great when you're trying multiple combinations. The lady helping us was also very helpful in brainstorming the small details on the cake, and helped my Fiance choose the design of his groomscake. She was great in keeping the cost close to our budget and found alternatives for a smaller wedding cake while still keeping enough slices of cake for everyone. Also, my Fiance's awesome groomscake was a first for her, so she was so excited to design it, and at no charge! We are both super excited to see the final outcome at the reception!! :)

cynthia broadnax · Married on 10/03/2015

Meemo's baked the cake for my son's Musical Affair wedding. From the taste session the the final day presentation, the service was wonderful. The 5 tier cake was soooooo beautiful. And yes, it was delicious, all flavors!!!

Diane · Married on 09/26/2015

Our cake and groom's cake were perfect. It was a very fun process going to taste test the cake flavors, icing flavors, and fillings. We liked all the flavors we tried so much that we used 4 different kinds of cake between our wedding cake and the groom's cake. The different flavors didn't change the price either. We had white cake with strawberry filling, carrot cake, and italian cream for the main cake with cream cheese icing. The groom's cake was chocolate cake with raspberry fillings. All the cake flavors and combinations were incredible. They also come to your venue to set up the cake, put on any addition decorations, and send a new cake top to your home for the 1 year anniversary. We are so glad we used them!!

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

Amber P. assisted us with out selections and provided guidance as we weren't going the traditional route but using cupcakes instead. It turned out even better than we thought. Plus the cupcakes were so moist and the selections we chose we're really good everything was gone and we had to make sure no one ate the top layer (to be saved for our first anniversary).

Amber was a true pleasure to work with. From the first time I reached out to her, she responded to me quickly, and understood what we wanted. We scheduled a tasting and couldn’t have been more pleased. All of her flavors were so delicious we had a hard time deciding on our wedding and groom’s cakes! The final products were absolutely amazing. My sister (MOH) isn’t a sweets person, but she was RAVING about it (and still is, weeks later!)!! I think that speaks for itself!! Amber has the cutest little shop and we had complete confidence in her from start to finish. We couldn’t have been happier with our cakes!!

Rosanna · Married on 10/04/2014

Meemos bakery really knew what we wanted for our cake. We wanted hexagonal, square and round pieces that worked together. We also got a free grooms cake since we booked them through the extravaganza. Our grooms cake was fabulous! It was a throwback Nintendo and it was perfect. Our cake was moist and the buttercream was smooth. We still get compliments about our banana cake :)

Megan · Married on 08/09/2014

Meemo's Bakery did a great job! We found them at a Bridal Expo and fell in love when we realized that they actually had real butter cream icing on the sample cakes for us to try! The Bride and Groom's cakes not only looked amazing, but TASTED amazing! We were told by many people that it was one of the best cakes they had ever tasted! We were very pleased with them and will likely use them for other cake needs.

Katie · Married on 05/25/2014

This was the absolute best cake I have ever eaten. It just melted in my mouth. I ordered cupcakes with filling for the guests and a top cake for my husband and I to cut. I had told them that I didn't need the cake or cupcakes decorated too fancy because I was trying to save money, and they went above and beyond. They suggested adding teal fondant flowers to all 150 cupcakes and they said it wouldn't cost anything extra. When the cake arrived, I saw that they also added decorative frosting on the top cake and even decorated the cake stand tiers with ribbon at no extra cost. I was completely (and pleasantly) surprised. I definitely recomend Meemo's Bakery to everyone.

• User3711973 · 2+ years ago

Meemo's went out of their way to help us on our special day. Their prices are definitely competitive and their cakes are sooooo good! Everyone commented on their Shiner Beer cake and it was an instant hit! I've been to plenty of weddings and very rarely do I see the cake go that fast! Great customer service all around and we were very happy with the final product/outcome. I am telling all of my friends and family - go to Meemo's!!!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 01/20/2013

Amber's frosting is to die for and the cake so moist! Most cakes are beautiful, but Meemo's consistently provides beauty AND deliciousness.

Stephany · Married on 07/28/2017

Their cake was delicious. It still tasted fresh 4 days after the wedding.