Medina Wedding Chapel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Julie Married on 07/08/2017
    This is a great place, the owner work with you and go above and beyond.
    John Married on 04/29/2017
    Our experience there was fantastic we could have not asked for a better host Dennis and Jean were the most helpful people we have ever encountered their expertise and help was above and beyond what we could have asked for
  • W
    Winter Married on 04/22/2017
    I am so glad we picked the Median wedding chapel for the venue to say I do at. They were absolutely amazing with everything! The day went fantastic, they were so helpful! The chapel is just beautiful! And perfect for smaller ceremonies.I also loved that they live streamed the wedding because alot of my family lives elsewhere & were able to be part of it! Plus we got a DVD of the wedding so we can watch it whenever! I will be sure to recommend them to any newly engaged couple! I loved it!!
    T Married on 10/01/2016
    The service at Medina was excellent and beyond what we expected. They were very courteous and helpful through the whole process. The candid pictures and video were AWESOME and given to us right after the ceremony. The chapel and outside are gorgeous and we took almost all our pictures there. Ringing the bell was fun. Highly recommended.
    Stacy Married on 08/27/2016
    Our experience with the Medina Wedding Chapel was absolutely wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding venue.
       From the first time we met Dennis, he gave us a tour and got to know us, making us feel very welcomed. We knew right away this was the place we wanted for our venue unfortunately, Dennis and his wife were busy the day we wanted. However that didn't stop them from allowing us our special day! Dennis and his wife both worked with us so we could keep the date we wanted.
       The Medina Wedding Chapel made planing so easy! They have decorations, music and more for you to use if you wish. We didn't have a officiant in mind. Dennis booked us with Pastor Martin Ruge, who did a finominal job as well. He kept our ceremony short like we requested and time flew bye as he had everyone laughing!
       Dennis and his wife were at the chapel the day of our ceremony to make sure everything went as perfect as possible. In fact we forgot the flowers for our parents as a special thank you, when Dennis heard we forgot the flowers, his wife immediately found us two, long stem roses we could give our parents during the ceremony. They also helped the guys with there ties, pin flowers and hang decorations.
       After the ceremony we were given many more gifts from the chapel. Photos, slide shows and dvds!
    We can't thank the Medina Wedding Chapel enough for all the hard work and effort they put into making our special day truly unforgettable!

Mr.& Mrs. Schoenick
    Kim Married on 08/20/2016
    I would highly recommend the Medina Wedding Chapel!! I can honestly say my husband and I had our dream wedding. The Chapel was so beautiful and the service that Jean and Dennis provided was more than we ever expected. They provided everything we needed from the music, pastor, video and photography! I wouldn't have changed a thing.
    The whole ceremony was perfect from beginning to end. Don't hesitate... go to the Chapel and see for yourself!!
    Laurie Married on 06/25/2016
    The chapel, pastor and day couldn't of been more perfect!! Dennis and Jean are exceptional at what they do! Our guests were so impressed with everything from the details of the chapel, music, slide show, sand ceremony, chapel bell, great air conditioning, comfort and thoughtfulness they put into our day for us was above and beyond!!! They had all the pics, DVD, flash drive, and our sand ceremony frame ready to give us before we even finished up with pictures from or photographer! They day couldn't of been more perfect!!! Thank you!
    Kayla Married on 06/11/2016
    If you chose Medina Chapel as your ceremony location, it would be the least stressful thing about your wedding day! Dennis and Jean do absolutely EVERYTHING for you and go above and beyond to make you happy. The value is excellent, considering all of the gifts you get afterwards (8x10 photo, slideshows, video, etc). This was the best decision I made for our wedding!
    Mo And J. Married on 11/25/2015
    Our thank you letter to Dennis and Jean is below. It could not have been a more beautiful and affordable wedding. They do a wonderful job. Very flexible, accommodating, and made us feel very comfortable. The chapel is exquisite. It could not have been better. We were sad to hear after the wedding that they were thinking about selling the Chapel, but we have since heard they are going to keep it! I highly recommend you consider this venue!

Dennis,

We can't thank you and Jean enough for giving us the most beautiful and perfect wedding that we could have ever imagined. The setting was beautiful and so were the pictures. Your attention to detail and attentiveness to us made us feel at ease. We really appreciate your hospitality.

We hate to hear that you are selling the Chapel but we are honored to have been your last couple as the official owners. I am sure with you as mentors they will carry on the same level of success and tradition for many couples to come.

Thanks again. We will always cherish our special day and special memories.

Jon and Mo Olson
  • User2475022 2+ years ago
    Since we knew that we would be having a smaller wedding, we started looking at smaller venues where we would not feel lost in all the unused space. We found Medina Wedding Chapel while browsing on the internet for country chapels.

It was the first place that we looked at. We fell in love with the setting immediately and our first impression of Dennis, the owner, was very favorable. We looked at a couple other places but returned to Medina Wedding Chapel as nothing else compared with this beautiful setting, the quality and the amount of the services offered for a flat fee.

The longer we worked with Dennis the more impressed we were. Always willing to answer our questions quickly, meet with us as needed, and he and Jean both went above and beyond our highest expectations.

Our wedding was beautiful beyond words. Dennis and Jean became like family to us, and we were happy that they were there to share our day with us. They did an amazing job helping us and documenting our wedding from the moment we drove up until almost the moment we drove away as man and wife.

We would highly recommend the Medina Wedding Chapel and the Goffards if you are looking for a small, intimate wedding in a beautiful old chapel setting.

Nancy and Scott
    Emily Married on 10/02/2015
    You will not regret having your wedding ceremony here! Dennis is super helpful - they have been doing this for many years, so not only does he have a lot of experience, but he will do anything he can to make your special day a most memorable one; he and his wife have a sincere desire to make sure each bride/groom have a perfect day. The cost is also very reasonable, especially considering all of the effort they put in and extras they include, such as a live-stream of the ceremony that many of my out-of-town guests really appreciated, as well as a video copy and many candid photos of the day that came out beautifully. Dennis was great to work with - answering any of my questions, and he was willing to meet with me when I asked so that my mother, now-husband, and photographer could see the venue before the wedding. Oh, and the venue itself is gorgeous! The chapel has great history and has been beautifully restored, and the outside with the gazebo is wonderful for photos as well.
    Joanie Married on 07/18/2015
    Our wedding was everything that I wanted . Dennis & his wife did a superb job at making everything perfect, The pictures were awesome as well as the DVD We
    had wall to wall people at the chapel , it was 90 & humid & it was cool & comfortable.
    I would recommend the Medina Wedding Chapel to everyone with a high score .
    Bekki Married on 06/06/2015
    I cannot express how overly impressed I was with The Medina Chapel and the staff! Dennis was kind, helpful, and reassuring. He and the staff made everyone feel welcome and comfortable. He was always available on site and even via email. Timely and helpful responses. The chapel and grounds themselves were perfect as well. Beautiful inside and out. They really allow you to come in and get things together and help you with whatever you need! 100% happy with everything!
    Kayla Married on 12/13/2014
    All I can say is awesome! We were provided sooo many things from them; music, photography, someone to keep our guests entertained (we didn't start until way way past our start time) and us calm, helping getting everyone set from putting on boutineers, to tying ties to direction. I think what I liked best beside the beautiful chapel and super friendly owners, was that our wedding was live online so people who could not make it could still watch our special day. Thank you!
  • User1972101 2+ years ago
    The service we received before our wedding day and leading up to our wedding day was amazing! They respond to your emails with in a half hour after you send it to them. They are a very sweet family and do great work!!!
  • User1972097 2+ years ago
  • chary
    Chary Married on 10/25/2014
    booking the medina chapel was the perfect size for our wedding. they have a nice package with the rental. We loved the video they gave us. For those who couldn't make it they were able to view the ceremony online.if you're looking for a vintage ceremony or a country style setting this is the perfect place.
    Stephanie Married on 09/06/2014
    We loved our ceremony! Dennis and Jean were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and they helped make our special day very memorable. I would highly recommend using the Medina Wedding Chapel.
    Sarah Married on 08/23/2014
    I am so happy with our experience. The location was beautiful, the owners are extremely friendly and caring people and do so much work to make sure everyone's wedding is special. The services that they offer are great and really help out if you have a tight budget. They take such wonderful pictures before, during, and even after the ceremony, all candid. They even provide you with a framed picture right after the ceremony and download the pictures onto a USB drive. They just have the most wonderful business and are great people.
    Amanda Married on 08/01/2014
    Dennis and Jean were great! We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! Dennis took amazing photos of things that I didn't get to see. Dennis and Jean are so welcoming and helpful. They have tons of experience and make you feel at ease that everything will go as planned. We had a little bit of rain and Dennis even wiped out the gazebo so we could take pictures and my dress wouldn't get wet! Highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!
  • User1720650 Event on: 07/12/2014
    Dennis & Jean from Medina Chapel were extremely helpful and provided valuable, convenient services with a personalized and thorough touch...we had hoped for a positive experience for our 30th Anniversay and Wedding Vow Renewal Ceremony and they exceeded our expectations!

We highly recommend the Medina Chapel to anyone looking for an intimate event venue. With Dennis and Jean, you get so much more than just the chapel!

Joe & Lynn
    Angela Married on 06/21/2014
    My husband & I are so happy that we chose Medina Wedding Chapel as our ceremony venue. The chapel's historical features create a warm, intimate setting to get married. The owners were so helpful in the planning process & immediately responded to all of my inquiries. They also arranged our officiant & made sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Right after the ceremony, we received a slideshow, video recording, pictures, & an 8X10 print. We displayed the print & played the slideshow at our reception so our friends & family could see them. I highly recommend Medina Wedding Chapel!
    Angella Married on 12/07/2013
    I could not be happier, Dennis did what ever it took to make this day perfect. With all the added services and how personable everyone was, it was amazing. Even from the start I knew I made the perfect choice. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to move my wedding day out, my wedding was only 8 months out and they did everything possible to make the moving of my wedding as easy as possible. I could not have asked for a better day.
    Jean Married on 09/20/2013
    Without hesitation I can highly recommend the services offered by Dennis and Jean at the wedding chapel in Medina. From beginning to end their attention to our special day was top notch. Dennis was always available for questions, and quickly responded to my requests. The chapel and grounds are the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony. I am so glad that I chose their beautiful facility for our dream of a lifetime wedding.
    Tracy Married on 09/14/2013
    We couldn't of asked for a better day! Getting married at the Medina Wedding Chapel was the icing on the cake. Every thing went perfect! From finding the chapel to the very day of the wedding. Dennis and his wife were absolutely wonderful and helped out finding the perfect Pastor and making sure our day went smoothly. I would recommend getting married here to anyone. It is the Perfect Chapel!