Mecca Gamble Photography, LLC Reviews

4 | Atlanta, GA

4 Reviews for Mecca Gamble Photography, LLC

Candace · Married on 08/28/2020

Of course every bride wants a photographer that is able to capture moments and create memories and that is exactly what In Loving Color Photography did for us. Our photographer Mecca was fantastic! She was very professional and worked with us to make our dreams come true. We met on 2 occasions, once before the engagement session and once before the wedding so that she knew exactly what we wanted and she was very easy to communicate with via email for any other questions that we had. She shot our engagement photos and spent hours with us traveling to each location and the pictures came out great. During our wedding, we had 2 photographers Mecca and Erin and they were both phenomenal. Many people commented on their professionalism and how they were a pleasure to work with. If you want the very best and a photographer that will capture the moments of your special day,...go with In Loving Color Photography!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Brittney · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Mecca is like working with a good friend. Our engagement shoot was filled with fun, the photos were BEAUTIFUL and our wedding photos are going to be spectacular. We’ve gotten so much great feedback on our engagement and wedding sneak peek photos and it never fails for them to be reposted and shared on various social sites. Book Mecca. Trust me. Check her out on IG to view her work @meccagamble or visit her website. She’s exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 03/28/2018

jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Mecca was one the best investments my husband and I made for our wedding. I was impressed by her professionalism, sparkling personality, and creative energy. Mecca meets with her clients before their special day to gather ideas and provide helpful suggestions. Throughout the wedding planning process, Mecca was responsive to inquiries and ideas. She even provides a detailed list of tasks to complete and items to have ready to photograph on your wedding day. On wedding day, Mecca and her team arrived at the venue promptly, energetic, and full of creative ideas. Mecca dealt with wedding day challenges with ease and humor, implementing strategies to ensure that we adhered to timeline and captured each special moment. She brings a wealth of wedding photography experience and insight, which I very much appreciated. I was blown away by how beautiful my photos came out! My family and I will choose her again to photograph other special events. I highly recommend Mecca to other brides.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Brittini

Brittini · Married on 08/09/2014

Mecca and her team were absolutely amazing!! To say she went above and beyond in all of her work would be an understatement. My husband and I are truly grateful for the beautiful pictures and we look forward to working with her in all events to come!!

~Brittini Burley