Meant2Be Events Reviews

Meant2Be Events 5
Meant2Be Events 6
Meant2Be Events 7

Kristina · Married on 01/30/2010

Regina paid attention to every detail. She advice and wisdom created the MOST perfect wedding day. I work in the wedding industry and would have been lost if not for her guidence. She made everything so easy, so simple and SO perfect!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Kristina · Married on 01/30/2010

I say it all the time....planners should be a requirement so you can enjoy your wedding day from start to finish. I am eternally grateful for Regina and her planning ways for making my wedding day out of this world. Almost three years later, and I still think other than marrying my husband Regina was the best decision I made during the planning process!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2009

My mother and I found Regina at Gainey Golf Clubs cake tasting. She wowed us into adopting her to be my wedding planner. She was detailed yet easy, had loads of enthusism, and put up with the crazy wedding party. The day of the wedding I realized that her dress matched my invitations and decor. She is a keeper!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Trista · Married on 05/02/2009

Regina and Meant2Be were a godsend!!! Our day was as stress-free as a wedding day can be because they were working behind the scenes to make sure everything was flawless. Regina is the ultimate pro --I wouldn't trust our big day to anyone else!

Jason · Married on 05/02/2009

Regina was fantastic!!! She was on top of everything all the time, we could not have asked for anything more.

bethany · Married on 04/18/2009

We love Regina! She is like an octopus.....she must have like 8 arms, talk about a multi-tasker! Our head table was pretty bland, as we were just going to use the bridal bouquets to decorate it. Before the reception started, there she went, adding little details to our table that she found just around the yard! We also had an extra centerpiece that she use to spruce up our chandelier and cake table with. It was something that we could've never even imagined! It looked BEAUTIFUL! Everything thing I asked for, two seconds later, I had it. She had champagne for me before I walked down the aisle. And I can't forget that she is the sweetest person in the world. She's not just a great and detailed planner, she is your friend! While the reception was going on, she even snuck over to our house and decorated our bedroom for us with candles and flowers, it was so perfect!!! Regina, you are one awesome chica!!

Sent on 04/24/2009

Jennifer · Married on 01/25/2008

Planning a wedding in Scottsdale from Dallas, Texas proved to be quite challenging, but having your help in the final month made all the difference.

I was impressed that she took the initiative to contact all our vendors and let them know she would be working with us. It was so much easier to communicate through you rather that having to deal with each vendor separately. And when our pastor backed out at the last minute, shestepped up and saved the day!

When it came to the day of the wedding, she handled all the little snafus with ease and gave me the peace of mind that every bride needs on her wedding day. The timeline she developed for us made the reception flow perfectly. At the end of the evening the groom remarked that hiring her was a “great call.” Even he noticed! Regina was a pleasure to work with and her service was truly invaluable to us.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2007

Regina was exceptional! Our wedding was planned to every detail. It was not caotic at all. I was calm as could be and was able to just concentrate on the reason I was there-to marry my best friend.

Sent on 11/08/2007
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 01/20/2005

Regina was instrumental in the selection of my beautiful brides maid dresses, one of a kind centerpeices, DJ selection, and was able to commission a local artist for reception art work and invitation designs! Regina is creative, budget savvy, and has the unique ability to hone-in on a unique look that works just for you!

Sent on 07/21/2007

Debbie · Married on 06/15/2013

Regina was a tremendous help to my daughter and I as we planned her wedding. We only had a little over 5 months from the day she got engaged until they were married, and then would be moving across the country. I knew nothing about planning a wedding and didn't have time to learn! Plus I wanted to enjoy the time I had with my daughter and the wedding planning, without all the stress. That's where Regina excelled - I think she knows everyone in the "wedding world". Her contacts and suggestions on vendors were invaluable. We had thought about pasta dishes and she recommended a Pasta Bar - it was wonderful! Our guests got to choose what they wanted from a variety of meats, vegetables and sauces - they all loved what they got and enjoyed interacting with the chefs as they prepared their individual dishes for them. We also had a photo booth(which I never would have thought of), it was a lot of fun - the pictures make great wedding favors for the guests. We took one that is now our New Family portrait! The DJ kept the dance floor full, playing a wide variety of music that spanned decades and genres. Regina has high standards for herself and for the vendors she works with. It was so great to have her expertise!
    At the end of the night, Regina made sure everything that needed to be collected was packed into our vehicle. I didn't even have to collect the wedding gifts!! She did it ALL!!!!!!!!! Having Regina take care of the details the day of the wedding was extremely helpful and allowed me to relax and enjoy the celebration. I was able to be the hostess at my daughter's wedding instead of the organizer!!
    Our wedding celebration was beautiful!! We got so many compliments from our guests about how perfect they thought everything was and how much they enjoyed themselves! Truly, we heard these compliments echoed throughout the summer!! THANK YOU REGINA!!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2011

Regina was a huge asset in making our Wedding Day absolutely perfect, there is no way I could have pulled it all off without her expertise! She knows her stuff and made the planning process fun. Thank you Meant2Be!

Sent on 04/01/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/29/2008

Regina was so awesome to work with! Being an out of town bride everything was so hard to do on my own and Regina took care of all the details- ones that I would have never thought of!

My guests are still telling me that my wedding was the best they have ever been to!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Laura · Married on 03/26/2011

Regina was wonderful to work with. She kept me up to date on when things needed to be booked. The best part was she kept everything under control when I would get stressed! She has great experience and class. Loved how our wedding turned out. All of our guests were impressed!

Sent on 04/03/2011

Nicole · Married on 02/26/2011

Regina was so much fun to work with, my wedding was above and beyond what i had imagined. I am not the type of person to plan things and give time to do little detailed things. I gave Regina the look that I was going for and she made it all come to life on my wedding day. The ceremony was supposed to be outside, but the weather was not working in our favor so the night before we decided to move it inside and i loved it sooo much more then I think it would have been inside.
    Regina is so creative and has ideas that I never would have thought to do like adding fruit to our flower arrangements. She was worth every penny and i would not have gone any other way. Thanks Regina :)

Sent on 03/28/2011

Danielle · Married on 03/01/2008

My wedding was really fantastic~ I am a little different then your average bride! My wedding was very 1940's and Regina nailed it! It was so much better then we had expected! She designed the tables from head to toe and I didn't have to worry about a thing! I have already reffered all of my clients to her!!!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Ruth · Married on 11/06/2016

We live in the U.K. and so hiring a coordinator to help in the month running up to the wedding and for the day of seemed like a sensible thing to do. I am a 'control freak' and find it very hard to outsource, but I knew straightaway that I was in good hands with Tasha. It is clear that Tasha is highly experienced and knows all the best vendors. Working with her made me feel calm in the run up to the event and confident that the day would run very smoothly. She managed all the vendors well and dealt efficiently with the wedding party and both families. And she was there for me when I was close to having a panic attack just before the ceremony began! Overall we were really, really happy with the day and how beautifully everything was set up for us. It was just stunning!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Marcus · Married on 10/10/2009

4.2
      3.0

Six years of dating and my wife finally got her ring, I hardly believe that she was so excited and emotional about the whole thing. Not to sound completely unattached, but the idea of finally getting married brought something out in my wife that checked her usual rationality. I was thinking the hard part, asking her to marry me, was over. Wrong, VERY WRONG. The hard part is putting together a wedding and reception that not only has to put you and several other people in the right place at the right time, but also has to look good and be memorable. I'm a guy. Pretty average for the most part. I like fancy things sure, but I usually appreciate them after the planning stage, I do not collect in my sub-conscious patterns and designs that I think are nifty. One flower looks the same to me as any other flower. My wife on the other hand had a million and one ideas for the look of the event. I just wanted me, her, and the priest to show up to a church and anything else would be gravy. She wanted me, her, the priest, the whole family, every friend she ever met, her business acquaintances, and anybody else in her addressbook I've failed to mention; not only be at the church but to some amazing gala with food, drinks, music, and all sorts of things.

This, of course, is why people hire wedding planners. After interviewing a dozen or so wedding planners we met with Regina who we hired on the spot. This, so far, has been the best decision we've made in our marriage. I wanted nothing, and I mean nothing, to do with the planning. Jenny wanted to plan things, but didn't have the time. Regina worked equally well on both our accounts.

My wedding was beautiful, some months later now and people are still going on how beautiful everything was. I had nothing to do with it. I just let Regina do all the work, gave my input when asked, and I couldn't have asked for a better looking reception. The best part of having Regina, aside from the great looking wedding, was that I got to see the whole wedding like the guests get to see it. I didn't have to do any of the behind-the-scenes stuff that would have detracted from the illusion. It was like everyone was throwing me and my new wife a very extravagant party, and every need was catered to.

Regina also did some amazing surprises, like making sure that I got a plate of appetizers that I would have missed out on while taking pictures; some opera singers that sang for us during dinner; and so many other little things that throughout the whole evening Jenny and I kept saying to each other "I'm so glad we hired Regina".

I would recommend to anyone who is getting married to hire Regina. Her associated vendors are very professional, she is well connected, she is very organized, she has a very good eye for things, and she is willing to indulge you. I am one of those people that would have written a review of my wedding planner irregardless, if she did something wrong I would have posted an hour later making sure the world at large knew: Regina is the best choice to make for your wedding bar none, you will be able to keep your life during the months leading up to it, and your wedding will be better than your imagination can possibly predict.

Erica · Married on 11/05/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Tasha from Meant2be Events planned our wedding and truly did an amazing job. She is friendly, detail oriented, and very good at what she does. She was very responsive and really helped me make some tough decisions. I highly recommend Tasha. I could not have pulled off my wedding without her. I give Meant2be less than 5 stars due to the lack of interest that Regina, the other planner, paid to our wedding. We were presented with a contract from Meant2Be and told we would have two wedding planners. But we never ever got a personalized email from Regina before the wedding, let alone a phone call. Tasha seemed to have odd excuses for why Regina was absent or disengaged. We were promised she would be at our mock up but didn’t come and then blamed me for not being there and said I rescheduled. Overall, Regina was so rude to me and really made me regret hiring Meant2be. I think once she realized we weren’t going to be paying 100k plus, she decided my husband and I were not worth her time. Overall, thank you very much but I suggest you market different so you don’t confuse expectations.

Sent on 12/02/2017

0.0

The planners you are warned about,the kind that take a cut of everything but you don't know until its too late.We wish we would have chosen someone else. We were told to make our checks out directly to Regina but we are having a hard time accounting for who was paid and we are missing money.We put her in charge of tips because she said to but we were later told the bartender never received one and aren't sure who else didn't.Bride and groom were not attended to, not were the parents.Getting a drink or an appetizer was nearly impossible, asking many times but to no avail.Regina did not make anyone feel special.If you want to be treated like its your day,don't count on her,hardly ever saw her.We heard from some of our vendors that she started drinking while she was setting up,maybe that's what happened.We are trying not to let our experience with her taint our day but many family and friends have asked what was up with our wedding planner.Pretty embarrassing!Everything was completely disorganized and she refuses to take responsibility.She decided not to help us through in the end,refused to stay and help the venue with the rentals and caused many headaches for everyone.She has since posted photos which we cannot control but wish that she would respect the fact that we weren't pleased and remove her posts.If you do decide to use her,don't let her make your singe.Ugly and no one understood them.Super pushy and makes you feel guilty to disagree with anything she says.Wasn't going to review her but changed our minds because its unfair not to share our experience when it is so costly to have a planner and they should be there to improve your day.None of the groomsmen had their boutonnieres until the reception!That is something that a wedding planner should make sure of before sending them down the aisle!!In all photos,father and brother of the bride have them but not the groom and his brothers!Sad and something we will always remember when we look at our photos.

Sent on 02/05/2013