Meant2Be Events Reviews

Meant2Be Events 5
Meant2Be Events 6
Meant2Be Events 7

Sheena · Married on 10/12/2013

I was so impressed when I met with Regina because of her professionalism, industry knowledge and experience and creative vision. I am a pretty organized person myself but was looking for someone with that extra something that wouldn't let anything fall through the cracks and that could negotiate with vendors on my behalf. Regina and Chelsea were both a pleasure to work with and all of my guests were completely blown away by every single detail from the extraordinary flowers and raised centerpieces, custom dancefloor, red love seat for my husband and I to sit in, unique floor arrangements, table menus and placecards, etc. I would absolutely recommend Meant2be events for anything you are hosting that you want to be impressive and stress free!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your shout out! Your wedding day was out of this world! We were so happy to be a part of it! Congrats Mr & Mrs H!

Jen · Married on 10/12/2013

I don't know who I love more, my new husband - or Regina and Meant2Be Events! Seriously though, all kidding aside, Regina and her team are THE BEST! I know I probably sound like a broken record, or all of the other brides when I say that hiring a wedding planner (specifically Regina) was the best decision I could have made for my wedding, but it WAS! She's like this little wedding fairy that makes all of your wedding dreams come true while you're sleeping! Aside from her wonderful vendor recommendations, knowledge of the biz, attention to detail, positive attitude, adorable personality, and overall absolute fabulousness - I can honestly say that I would NOT have had the wedding that I did, had it not been for her. She was able to turn the ideas I had in my head into the wedding of my dreams and I could not be more thankful for finding Regina and Meant2Be Events!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

OH you are TOO KIND!!! You can love us both equally! :) Much love right back at you girl- you were a stunning bride !Thanks for letting the team take care of you- it was our pleasure!

Jena · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I work quite a bit and we didn't know how we would ever find time to plan a wedding. Then I found REGINA! She made what I thought was going to be a stressful and time consuming task to be a totally fun experience. During all of the planning I kept thinking this is too easy. She gave us great options to choose from for all of our vendors AND found us an amazing venue to have our wedding at. Without her we never would have found Hotel Palomar. The day of the wedding she was there to help me stay calm and took care of EVERYTHING. I just had to show up, get ready and walk down the aisle. The ceremony was beautiful! When we walked into the reception to get a sneak peak at everything before all of the guests came in from cocktail hour I was blown away. I never could have created what Regina did on my own. It was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for making everything perfect. It was truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jena for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Still some of my favorite pictures are from your day- I wish you all the very best!

Meant2Be Events, made our wedding day fabulous and everything we could have ever dreamed of. Regina and Chelsea had the insight throughout the whole planning process to guide me through the process and take the decor to a level I could have never planned myself. When it came to the day of the wedding, they handled all everything with ease and gave me the peace of mind that every bride needs on their wedding day. Having Regina and Chelsea take care of the details the day of the wedding was extremely helpful and allowed me to relax and enjoy the celebration. We loved how our wedding turned out. All of our guests were very impressed!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

As a busy attorney, I had big ideas with little time to make my bid day happen like I imagined. Regina was my hero. Wherever I had doubt, she had guidance. When I was clueless about certain design elements, she had wonderful suggestions. When I got behind in making choices, she had patience and guidance. By the time my wedding day came around, I wasn't even nervous - I knew she would ensure everything ran as smoothly as possible. She far surpassed that. And when things threatened to mar the day (e.g. 25 mile an hour wind gusts) she was flexible, comforting, and went to work making necessary adjustments. Regina's attention to every detail, exceptional design input, and knowledge of the industry is truly unsurpassed. I can't thank her enough for making my day so special, and I highly recommend her without any reservation.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jenna · Married on 03/08/2013

Regina was a huge asset the day of the wedding. Plans were to go outside for the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner, but mother nature had other plans. They had to move everything inside, just hours before it was go time. I don't know what we would have done if we didn't have Regina there to coordinate everyone. She did an amazing job. The final product was just what we wanted for our big day, and more. As much as we wanted to have our wedding outdoors, Regina made it just as special and intimate indoors. Thanks Regina for everything you did for us!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Tom all the very best in life and in love!

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2013

My fiance and I were living overseas while planning our wedding. We hired Regina after one phone call. She was professional and had a fantastic energy that took away all of our doubts about being able to plan our dream wedding. She responded to our emails quickly, usually within 24 hours. She gave us options so we could decide on the perfect vendors. There were so many details that we would have overlooked had she not been there to guide us. We didn't meet her in person until 4 months before our wedding. She had scheduled an afternoon of appointments where we saw our venue for the first time, picked out linens, flowers, centerpieces, met our photographer, DJ, caterer and had a fabulous tasting. There was no way we could have done that on our own! Regina met with us early on the day of the rehearsal to work out last minute details and made sure our bridal party knew what to expect. Our wedding was perfect!!! There was no stress on our end which meant we could enjoy every moment! We had an outdoor ceremony and reception. Regina brought in heaters for our guests, and was prepared to move dinner inside should the rain in the forecast happen. She even ran out between the ceremony and reception to buy the sparklers that I had forgotten for our exit! We have had nothing but compliments about our wedding. Everyone had a blast! We credit Regina with it all. She made our wedding unique and completely us. She was able to take our ideas and our love story and incorporate them together in a way we couldn't have imagined. She was an absolute lifesaver! Her creativity, hard work and organizational skills are astounding. She was a dream to work with and we would recommend her a million times over!! Because of Regina, our wedding day was completely stress free for us. She took care of everything and made sure it was exactly what we wanted and even more. I can't quite explain how grateful we are for all of her hard work and dedication to making the biggest day of our lives perfect.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

S&B- Thank you so much for putting your trust in my hands after that fateful phone call! It was such an amazing celebration! Congrats!!

Katy · Married on 12/28/2012

Regina is the ultimate wedding superhero! She was recommended to me by a good friend and my photographer for my wedding who works with Regina quite often. From the first phone conversation with Regina I knew she would be amazing and could tell the passion she has for what she does and with my now husband being in Afghanistan I knew I'd need her. We had started planning the wedding my husband and I are having in November and everything has been perfect and when I told Regina that my husband and I were planning on going to the court house to get married while he was home, but still have the big wedding with our family and friends she told me she was ordained and could marry us and she did. Daniel and I just couldn't wait to be married. She married us this last December and it was perfect in every way. I was so honored that she offered to do that for us.There is nothing this fabulous woman can't do and she goes above and beyond for her brides. With Regina you don't just get a wedding planner, you get an amazing friend with talent and passion for everything she does. I am so blessed to have been introduced to her and can't wait to see the magic she creates for my and Daniels big wedding in November. I don't know what I would do without her and her wedding superpowers! She makes dreams come to life!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

So kind! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of such an amazing celebration! Congrats!!

Janel · Married on 11/17/2012

I hired Regina of Meant2Be Events as a "day of" coordinator for my wedding and she was perfection - by far the smartest move I made during my wedding planning. Regina was incredibly responsive, professional, and excellent at problem solving. She referred me to great vendors and provided me with excellent and practical advice. She also has a great eye for design. On our wedding day, Regina met with our vendors, resolved any/all issues (if there were any, because I was unaware of any issues if they arose) and allowed my husband and I to enjoy a seamless, well orchestrated wedding without any worries. She truly thought of everything, especially those small wedding details that new brides could never anticipate.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you so much Janel for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you and Todd all the very best in life and in love!

My approach to wedding planning would be the opposide of DIY. I just wanted to show up! Meant2be made that possible for me! I cannot image my wedding without Regina.

I forgot something blue and 10 minutes before pictures she was sewing a blue heart into my dress. If you want your wedding to be easy get a wedding planner, if you want your wedding to be seamless and outstanding use Meant2be Events !!! Thank you Regina!

Sent on 10/29/2012

• W

Wei · Married on 05/06/2012

Regina is amazing. My wedding was great. Everyone at the wedding loves it and said it is one of the best weddings they ever attended. Even my dad, a very very picky builder/interior designer, LOVES EVERYTHING at my wedding! EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. I will never forget my wedding. It was incredible. I would not have such a perfect wedding without Regina. She planned everything for me and answered all questions I had. I was worried that the ceremony site I have is too plain but she turned that place into a beautiful garden. I was so impressed when I walked down the aisle and felt like a princess!

Regina is the best! You will love her, love her ideas!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Beatriz · Married on 05/05/2012

I’ll admit, when my now husband and I got engaged, we had no intention on hiring a wedding planner and figured that we could do it all ourselves. We’re both very independent and DIY type of people. However, that all changed when Regina from Meant 2 Be Events approached us at a wedding venue open house. From the moment that my husband and I met her we could tell that she is creative, excited, and passionate about what she does. She took our very abstract vision and transformed it into this beautiful reality that I couldn’t have originally imagined. Regina has a great relationship with her vendors (who are also wonderful) and they all went above and beyond our expectations. My husband and I were still involved in all aspects of the wedding and did a few things ourselves, but it was Regina kept us on track and organized on those tasks. Working with her gave us peace of mind throughout the planning process and most importantly on our wedding day where we were able to sit back, relax and truly enjoy ourselves.
    I still think about our wedding every day and almost 1 year later, I continue to get huge compliments from our guests- what a great reception venue we had, how beautiful everything looked, how delicious the food was and how it’s the best wedding that they have ever been to... WOW! I’m sure all brides say this, but if I was a guest at my own wedding, I would have to agree. We are so thankful for Regina and are so glad that she came up to us on that fated day… it was truly Meant 2 Be!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Ellen · Married on 04/14/2012

My daughter was recently married and Regina was our planner. We had the most beautiful reception anyone could ask for and it was all thanks to Regina. She absolutely transformed the ballroom into a romantic, gorgeous room and took care of every detail, especially on the day. After ten months of planning, we were able to enjoy our glorious day while Regina was behind the scenes making sure everything went smoothly. Working with her florist and invitation person was effortless and they knocked it out of the ballpark as far as execution. My advice: hire Regina!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Katie · Married on 04/14/2012

Aside from picking my husband, Regina was the best wedding decision we made!! :) She absolutely rocked out and glam-ed out our big day. Every little detail was PERFECT...the flowers, the linens, the lighting, the dance floor, our sweetheart table, the chairs, the escort cards, the invitations, the menus..I could go on forever. We seriously could not have done this without her. She has the best vendors and knows all the right people to make everything absolutely amazing. It is 100% worth the money. We didn't stress for a second. Put your trust in Regina and you will be beyond happy! :)

Sent on 05/10/2012

Kiyoko · Married on 02/25/2012

Where do I begin? First, Regina is organized, creative, responsive and knows her wedding stuff! ;) On top of being the best wedding planner, she is such a happy and enthusastic person. Her joy for her job shines through in her work and she made wedding planning fun and stressfree. My husband and I have said since hiring Regina that it was the best and smartest decision we made! Regina always had our best interest in mind and advocated for our vision of our wedding day. When things when wrong, she re-grouped and found a way to make it happen. We received and are still receiving so many compliments on our wedding from the decor, flowers and how organized it was. Now that the wedding is all over....the only downside is that I will not have daily contact with Regina. She's the best!! Thank you a million times over!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Loa · Married on 12/03/2011

What can I say? Regina is absolutely the best! My day went so smooth, and my decor was absolutley breathtaking. She is a design genius, and such a sweet doll! You will LOVE her!

Sent on 12/07/2011

DEBORAH & MICHAEL · Married on 11/26/2011

The "Details" package was just what my daughter and I needed to make the last month prior to the wedding seamless and smooth. With so many little things to attend to, Meant2be Events made sure nothing slipped through the cracks------coordinating the vendors, conducting the rehearsal, scheduling the girl's hair and make-up slots, ensuring picture taking went according to plan, checking that the ceremony, cocktail, and reception sites were ready and waiting, and a host of other things I've not mentioned. It was absolutely worth it to have Meant2be Events as a partner in creating wonderful wedding experiences for everyone in attendance.

Sent on 12/18/2013

ngoc · Married on 07/30/2011

Hire Regina the minute you are engaged so that you can actually enjoy your engagement and wedding. We are an out of town couple with lots of friends and family in Arizona and she made the process seamless and easy by keeping us updated throughout the process.

We first met with her on new years day and 8 months later we were married and off to our honeymoon. Regina helped us create and execute an elegant, fun, eco-friendly, and non-traditional event within our set budget.

Her business contacts were invaluable and she sets the standards high for herself and for the wedding vendors she works with. At first we were hesitant about using a planner, but looking back it was the best decision we made, and having Regina as our boss lady and circus ring leader made the planning process fun.

I felt as if one of my best friends planned my wedding for me. You can't ask for anymore, call her ASAP.

List of some of her amazingness:
    Knows everyone in the business and is invaluable resource during vendor selection.
    Worked deals for us with our vendors.
    On the day of wedding, switched our ceremony beautifully from outside to inside due to weather.
    Works behinds the scenes and plans everything so that you don't have to think about anything. She knows what to do at every turn.
    Loves her job and is dedicated to creating only the best events.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Erin · Married on 05/20/2011

Regina - what a life saver! Planning a wedding when your significant other is across the country, or even out of the country at times is definitely a challenge! Regina was amazing with keeping me on track and helping get the decisions finalized and completed. Without her organization and attention to detail, our day would have probably had a few bumps and bruises along the way! With Meant2Be Events, our event was just that, it turned our fabulous and everything we could have ever dreamed of. It was perfectly Meant2Be ours! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Katherine · Married on 05/07/2011

Regina was amazing! She really listened to every idea I had and created a beautiful wedding for my husband and me. Every detail was accountated for and the stress was slim to none! I couldn't imagine what my day would have been like without her.

Sent on 05/22/2011

Debbie · Married on 10/30/2010

As the mother of the bride, I wanted to be sure that the day reflected the wishes of the bride and groom. At first I didn't think we even needed a planner, but when my daughter told me she wanted her mom to be her mom on her wedding day, not running around watching details, I quickly agreed. And I wasn't completely sold on her choice of Regina initially, but over the 18 months Regina worked with us to plan this wedding I learned just what a wise choice the couple made.

Regina is a master at asking the right questions that allow the couple to describe the type of event they are seeking, and then provides a lovely selection of options and vendors to choose from to deliver that experience. One of Regina's great strengths is her team of professional vendors. She works with only the best to ensure that there are no unwelcome surprises, and while doing this makes you feel that yours in the only wedding in the world she is planning.

Regina provided so much support and made the day perfect. Scurrying around with a beautiful smile on her face in a purple dress that matched the color scheme of the wedding, the day was incredibly beautiful and so meaningful as it captured exactly the atmosphere, tone, visual beauty and important details that mattered to our daughter and son in law. She was able to blend differences in family cultures beautifully so that all were honored and we were able to relax and enjoy the event without worrying about any of the details.

Regina was able to work within the budget that was set, and more than saved us her fee in negotiations with vendors. I was truly surprised by the quality delivered by her vendors at prices lower than we expected. You can't afford NOT to hire Regina.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Elicia · Married on 10/29/2010

Regina was amazing. She made our vision come to life. We just handed her a ton of stuff, and she put everything together exactly how I imagined it, and never bothered me once about it. She communicated with the entire bridal party, and made sure that I stayed on track. She stayed cool calm and collected when the zipper on my wedding dress broke three minutes after the ceremony was supposed to start. She took charge, called the bridal shop, and insisted that someone come to the hotel to sew me into my dress. She kept me calm, and my guests entertained while the mayhem happened behind the scenes. Regina truly added to the day, and all of my wedding party and guests just raved about her. We consider her part of the family now.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Natalia · Married on 08/28/2010

Regina is an outstanding planner. She was really interested in making my wedding the way I wanted and not someone else's. She was very patient and listened to all of my ideas before making suggestions. I worked with her from Texas for a year and only saw her 2 times before the wedding. She really kept me on my toes and made sure I had all the wedding details via email. The time I did spend with her in Phoenix, she utilized our time as much as possible by going to appointments and gathering information from us before we left. She also made an effort to bring in vendors that best suit our taste and style. If we didn't like a vendor she would make the appropriate changes. She even changed our flower vendor due to some problems she had with someone else. She felt it was best for us to work with a more experienced flower vendor. Every vendor she brought was absolutely wonderful, nice and excited to work with us. Regina was excited for us and the wedding from beginning to end, she never skipped a step. We really enjoyed having her as our planner, even our family really loved her as well as her work.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Lynn · Married on 05/15/2010

When we started to plan our wedding we had so many amazing recommendations that made starting the process a breeze. Without a doubt- the best and most needed vendor I had for my big day was Regina. She had the insight throughout the whole planning process to guide me through the process and take the decor to a level I could have never planned myself. On the day of our wedding- I was stressing about all of the little details that I kept adding and adding- would they all happen the way I had envisioned it in my head? Not only did everything get set up (despite a turnaround in our event space) but it looked better than I could have ever planned myself. Step 1- Call Regina and watch your dreams come to life Step 2- Relax and let this amazing woman guide you and your partner through your big day so you can enjoy. (thank goodness I did) I thought that because I knew a little about events, my big day wouldn't have any hiccups but they happen because hey- you can't get 100 people together without it. But what makes Regina so amazing as a planner is- creating an extra centerpiece when it's needed, getting my mom to pictures on time and sewing my broken bustle. She is so much more than a planner- definitely forever the master of our big day!

Sent on 03/22/2013

N · Married on 03/27/2010

Regina was wonderful and truly a blessing! We hired Regina as a result of an event at our venue, the Firesky Resort about 3 months prior to the wedding. Long story short, we had to change our wedding venue and she was able to help us change our wedding to fit the new space/color scheme. Regina re-did the centerpieces, ceremony decor, and overall look of the wedding!!! She saved us quite a bit of money and really worked within our budget. She was fun and the wedding party really responded well to her. Regina has experience working with out of town brides as well. Our wedding was beautiful and we could NOT have done it without Regina. This is one talented wedding planner!

Sent on 04/29/2010