Meant to Be Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

• Jess

Jess · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Comfortable, Professional, FUN!

I am not one to be comfortable trying on dresses in front of strangers! I came in with my cousin, to pick out the dress and my future MIL to pick it up and both times the girls at Meant to Be made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! They listened to my style preferences and budget and helped me try on some drop dead gorgeous dresses, and then in no time found my perfect dress. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Yin

Yin · Married on 06/13/2020

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Meant To Be Boutique was BEYOND AMAZING. I visited several dress shops, and their service and kindness was THE BEST. Kasey (my stylish) was so sweet, friendly, and so attentive. I truly felt like she was just another girlfriend with me!! I didn’t find my perfect dress there; however, I was blown away by their service! I walked in with high nerves because I HATE trying on clothes and often feel so down about how I look. Working with them made me feel so confident and beautiful. Even though I didn’t find *the* dress at your shop, I learned so much about what I wanted and felt so confident and happy. Moreover, their prices are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! You might think this limits your options, but it truly does not...there were so many beautiful dresses in stock, I just happened to come across *my* dress somewhere else. Their shop also lets you reserve your dress (pulling it from the rack) for a small fee that will go towards the cost of the dress if you come back for it. Your stylist helps you in and out of each dress, styles you with accessories so you have a better idea of the full look, and even pulls similar dresses based on your interests, and advises you on what works best for you. 1000000/10 recommend. Please go here!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Mary Jo

Mary Jo · Married on 07/13/2019

The perfect day, the perfect dress

I'm a little sad writing this knowing that Meant To Be is closing, but I just want it to be known how great they were. I shopped for my wedding dress in November of 2018 and it was a great experience. I shopped at another store and I was so overwhelmed and didn't even get any options to try that were along the lines of what I wanted. But at Meant To Be they listened to every detail I mentioned about the dress I envisioned. They had me think out of the box on some, but that was so helpful and they didn't waste any time on a style if I didn't like it. I am so thankful to have gotten to shop with Ashtin and find my perfect dress - while ballin' on a budget.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Christy · Married on 09/01/2018

Meant to Be was my first dress shopping appointment, and as the thing I was most excited for in the wedding planning process, I was a little worried I had built it up to the point of unrealistic expectations in my head. But - the girls at Meant to Be exceeded all expectations and hopes I had for dress shopping! They made me feel comfortable and helped calm my nervousness. The selection of dresses was fantastic and very reasonably priced. Overall it was one of the best experiences in my planning process and I can't recommend Meant to Be enough!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Christine · Married on 06/03/2018

Thanks to Meant to Be Boutique, I found my wedding dress this past weekend! The shop had a fantastic array of dresses, I actually had to slow myself down. I appreciated having a 1:1 appointment and the full attention of the staff who were very helpful, constructive and overall, fun to work with! I'm so happy to have had the experience at Meant to Be and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/10/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Meant To Be Boutique in Lexington, KY. I always knew that I wanted a pre-owned wedding dress for a variety of reasons: price, history/ uniqueness, and to be environmentally conscious. With those ideas in mind, I scoured the internet to find something that fit my vision and my wallet. While I found several dresses on different preowned dress websites, I was a little uncomfortable purchasing a wedding dress without trying it on first, and that's when I found Meant to Be. They only sell pre-owned or sample gowns, and they offer the full "dress shopping" experience. I contacted them to inquire about their availability and I got a time and date a week later. My two best friends and my mom were able to come down and join me, and as soon as I walked in the door, I knew that this was the place I wanted to purchase my dress. There were two consultants working, and they both devoted their full time and attention to me and my guests. They had water, coffee, and mimosas for everybody to drink while I tried on dresses, which I thought was the loveliest thing. They looked at my Pinterest board I had created, and brought me dresses straight off the board, plus other ones they thought I might enjoy. And my favorite part- I gave them my budget, and they made sure to only show me dresses that were within my budget, unlike other stores that may try to convince you to increase your budget. When I decided to purchase the dress with them, we got all the cute cheesy pictures plus a surprise gift! (If you want to find out what the gift is, go make an appointment and see for yourself). I highly, highly recommend this place for any brides who want to feel beautiful, look beautiful, and stay within a budget while wearing a designer gown!

Sent on 11/18/2017