Meaningful moments weddings Reviews

5 | Sierra Vista, AZ

5 Reviews for Meaningful moments weddings

Keilah · Married on 06/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We had the best experience with Wilma and Shannon! They made everything super easy and everything was gorgeous! They were superb to work with and very easy going. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Elisis

Elisis L. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing and beautiful memory of my wedding ceremony

Wilma and Shannon are such lovely and professional in organising the wedding ceremony. Me and my husband decided to have the wedding ceremony at their house's garden area and we were surprised that they spent so much hard work in term of decorate. We love the garden design so much!

They explained everything in details. They listen if you have any question and request. They try their best to accommodate your request. And they even ask if I want an additional small Buddhist wedding blessing on our wedding day (I'm Buddhist) which they said they can make it a simple one. I was so touched.

Our family members were very happy and satisfied with the wedding ceremony event.
    Overall, me and my husband are so happy and the wedding day is one of our most precious memory in our lifetime.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Covert · Married on 12/18/2020

An Awesome team!

My HS sweetheart and I found each other after many years. As hard as 2020 has been, we decided not to wait to become husband and wife! Wilma was super helpful. We were lucky to have her and Shannon at our wedding in beautiful Bisbee! They made our day special and the fact that we have a great sense of humor, they matched us perfectly!! Thank you both for everything!!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Meaningful moments weddings's reply:

You guys were amazing! We had so much fun and truly loved the invitation to stay and celebrate with the whole group.... we wish you both safe travels. Please stay in touch with us!
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2020

Most amazing experience

Wilma was our officiant. She wrote the most loving and heartfelt vows for my husband and I. Would most definitely recommend Wilma for your officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Meaningful moments weddings's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be your officiant- what an amazing and happy couple you are- all our best!
  • Angel,

Angel, T. · Married on 06/27/2020

Great experience

Excellent, most amazing experience. Mrs Wilma was a very friendly heartwarming woman that treat my newly husband with the most genuine welcoming ceremony. I definitely recommend her.

Angel Nicholas, Terrick Nicholas

Sent on 07/03/2020

Meaningful moments weddings's reply:

Thank you- your wedding was a fairy tale and sooooo romantic! I was so honored to be part of this.
    Congratulations for a happy life together.