Meagan Arnold Videography Reviews

4 | Fairfax, VA

4 Reviews for Meagan Arnold Videography

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2015

Loved Megan's highlight reel- the quality was absolutely amazing! She was flexible with pricing and was incredibly helpful through the entire process. I definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Grace · Married on 10/10/2015

Meagan could not have been more professional or reliable as a videographer. My husband Mike and I very much enjoyed having her at our engagement. We have even invited her over our two-story duplex several times for dinner and she is just simply the best. :)

Sent on 10/28/2015

4.2
      3.5

The video camera was not recording well. So our video is not as good as we would have wanted. Not her fault but the equipment was faulty and maybe a backup would have been good.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Anonymous · Married on 06/20/2015

3.5
      3.0

My wife and I called her after visiting her website, which I would recommend viewing. She was very flexible and affordable on our tight budget. We did have some trouble reaching her on her phone for awhile, but it was during a college semester, so that's understandable. We were overall satisfied with the quality of the pictures. The lighting at the location was less than ideal, but most still came out well. They could have used some touching up on a computer (which, to be fair, we didn't ask her to do), but for that sort of service you'd probably need to spend more and possibly find a more expensive vendor. But my wife and I were pleasantly surprised when we were mailed a framed photo from our wedding. That was really nice and it's been sitting in our living room since we got it. :-)

Sent on 07/17/2015