Meadowview Flowers Reviews

Meadowview Flowers 4
Meadowview Flowers 5
  • W

W Sullenger · Married on 01/23/2019

She works for you but more importantly with you!

I was completely satisfied with Meadowview Flowers (Sara)! She was so easy to work with and when you have a question or concern she puts you at ease. She is there for you and wants to make it just what you want, which she did! I would recommend her to anyone! Can't wait to watch her grow (no pun intended :)

Sent on 01/23/2019

Teddie · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not have been more pleased with my flowers for my wedding.

Meadowveiw Flowers went above and beyond to provide excellent service. It was simply beautiful. Sara was prompt, resourceful, and very pleasant to work with. She was able to implement the exact whimsically romantic vibe I wanted. She's the best at what she does. Totally top-notch.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Maddi · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing to work with!

Her flowers for our May wedding were exactly what we had an envisioned. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, from planning and picking arrangements, to the morning of the wedding. I would highly recommend Sara and Meadowview Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Beverly A. · Married on 12/16/2017

Sarah Brown and her team did an amazing job for my daughter’s winter wonderland wedding! The bride’s bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, wreaths, garlands, the mothers’ bouquets were all so gorgeously done with a variety of fresh flowers and textural foliage and berries...Lots of beautiful textural elements! Just to give you an idea of what I’m talking about when I say textural: Sarah used magnolia, pine, cedar, hemlock, holly, dried nigella, baptisia pods, (loved) red sumac, mistletoe, pine cones, eucalyptus, and red trailing amaranthus. (loved) Yes, lots of texture and color! The flower girls wore crowns of a delicate mix of greens and reds that blended so beautifully with the bridesmaids’ arrangements.
    The church was absolutely breathtaking! Sarah arranged large wreaths and garland at the alter along with several tall Christmas trees. I loved how she used vintage glass and vintage brass for vases and candle sticks at the reception. Not to mention her stunning centerpieces!
    Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work! She has such a sweet and calm disposition! You need someone like that when planning a wedding! Sarah went above and beyond our expectations! I highly recommend Meadowview Flowers to anyone planning an event. Thank you for making our day so special!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

I would defined recommend Meadowview Flowers. Sara does the prettiest wildflower bouquet and fake flower bouquet. My silk flower bouquet looked real and matched my bridesmaids real flower bouquets! They were perfect and my arch, center pieces and my wine barrel with flowers all turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Brittney · Married on 09/16/2017

Sara was absolutely AMAZING! She was so easy to work with and was so patient when I changed my mind a hundred times or added something at the last minute! She worked with me to create the look I wanted while staying within my specified budget. The florals turned out better than I could've ever expected! I couldn't imagine working with any other florist!

Meadowview Flowers 6
    Meadowview Flowers 13
    Meadowview Flowers 14
    Sent on 02/20/2018

Jacey · Married on 07/14/2017

If I could give a 10 on all of these I would! Sarah was amazing to work with and anything that I wanted for my wedding day definitely exceeded all my expectations! Knowing Sarah and her family for many years before I got married I knew that she was the only person that would be doing my floral arrangements and bouquets for the wedding, when it came to the reception I gave her a general idea of what I wanted it to look like and she again made my wedding day a dream come true! To this day I am still getting compliments on how nice everything was and how my flowers just blew everything away! Getting to watch my flowers grow from literally start to finish was just icing on the cake! I can’t wait to purchase from sarah this coming spring/summer for greasy flower bouquets for my home!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/24/2017

Wonderful quality, went above and beyond! Great prices, would absolutely recommend!

Haley · Married on 11/05/2016

Meadowview Flowers is the BEST choice for any wedding or event! Sara was so easy to work with and customized my order according to my budget and needs! I was able to tell her my vision and she incorporated what I wanted but made it even better! She created beautiful bouquets and unique boutonnieres with the most beautiful color palette to fit the season! She set up everything on my wedding day including all of my centerpieces and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Hands down the very best!! Highly recommend!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely LOVED how all of my flowers turned out. Sarah did all of my center pieces and all the bouquets. I was a little unsure of what I wanted, but Sarah listened to what I liked/disliked and helped direct me with her professional opinion. Everything turned out perfect. I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

I can not speak highly enough of Meadowview Flowers and the work Sarah does!! She exceeded my expectations by far at my wedding. All of the arrangements she put together were beautiful and exactly what I had requested from her. She was extremely professional, she took the time to find out exactly what I wanted and she went above and beyond at making it all come together on our wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!!!

Meadowview Flowers 15
    Meadowview Flowers 16
    Meadowview Flowers 17
    Meadowview Flowers 18
    Meadowview Flowers 19
    Sent on 02/15/2018

Lacy · Married on 05/30/2016

Excellent growing, arranging and professional skills. Sara is awesome and her flowers are amazing. She made all arrangements and arbor ceremony display, and even decorated our cake. Beautiful work

Meadowview Flowers 20

Katrina · Married on 05/14/2016

Sara was a pleasure to work with! I was able to share my vision and let her run with the rest. All the center pieces, bouquets, and boutinierres were perfect! I have recommended Meadowiew Flowers to all my friends who are brides.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/05/2015

Sara was amazing to work with! Her flowers were beautiful and contained species native to Kentucky - loved the goldenrods! She was very helpful to keep us within budget, and would suggest other arrangements in place of more expensive ones. She provided the jars, vases, and even the fabric that hung from the rafters. Our wedding was on a working farm, so everything she did was rustic and fit in perfectly. She also helped with other wedding planner-type of tasks. I really couldn't have done it without her. I would highly recommend Meadowview Flowers (previously Meadowview Gardens).

Sent on 09/21/2015