Meadowbrook Banquet Center Reviews

7 | Fairfield, OH

7 Reviews for Meadowbrook Banquet Center

Leashak · Married on 06/23/2018

My daughter got engaged in October and they wanted to get married in June. A lot of places were very limited on such "short" notice. Meadowbrook was available and perfect for what we wanted. Carol was wonderful to work with and if we had a question, we got a response very quickly. On their wedding day,6-23-18, everything went smoothly and all were happy. I would highly recommend Meadowbrook for wedding and reception.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Paul · Married on 06/24/2017

Katie and Lou, along with the rest of the staff were awesome! Many of our guests complemented the beauty of the venue and the delicious food that Hilvers served. The weather was perfect for the ceremony in the outdoor pavilion. It was so convenient to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. I highly recommend Meadowbrook & Hilvers Catering.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Athena · Married on 07/23/2016

Our wedding was fantastic. Meadowbrook & Hilvers Catering were excellent. The staff & service were great through the entire process. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an all inclusive, stress free wedding & reception.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2013

I have nothing but a wonderful response from Meadowbrook Banquet Center and Hilver's Catering. They were such a pleasure to work with them as a part of my wedding day. I was very pleased with how everything turned out and everyone I dealt with was very helpful. They went above and beyond to make my special day so memorable. And it just so happened that there was a water main break in Ross that weekend so they went out and purchased sooo many beverages, pop etc to cover that unfortunate incident at no extra cost to me. I loved working with them and having my wedding there

Sent on 12/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2012

First off, if I could give them more stars I would. They were an absolute joy to work with. Being the bride can be stressful and hectic, especially while trying to pick out your wedding venue. Of course, all of us want it to be perfect as well as affordable. So we hunt for weeks, sometimes months to find that special venue. Well, when we walked into Meadowbrook Banquet Center, we knew immediately that we had found just that. \r\n\r\nMy husband and I both wanted an outdoor wedding and the fact that Meadowbrook had an outdoor covered pavilion made our decision even easier when choosing this venue. Once we decided it was a done deal, we began working on decorations and logistics of the day. Meadowbrook was very accommodating it every way. If we wanted to come in to measure the walk way, we just needed to tell them what day/time worked for us. If we needed to come in and view the reception hall for centerpieces, again, we just needed to say what day/time. They even went so far as to let us use some of the leftover items from other weddings, no charge!\r\n\r\nAll that being said, their staff that attended us during our wedding day was superb! I have been to other weddings where the staff seems to forget that it isn\'t just another ordinary day. Pat, Mike, Earl and Carol of Meadowbrook made sure that we were well taken care of. I really felt like they were genuinely happy to help make our day special. I will always remember their smiles and helpful hands. \r\n\r\nNow to the food. We had the Majestic wedding package, so we had the ham, roast beef, penne pasta with meatballs, green beans, salad and dinner rolls. I unfortunately didn\'t get to eat much that day. Not because it wasn\'t good, but because I was too excited about everything else. I will say, that our guests just couldn\'t get enough. I did however, get to eat during our taste test and it was absolutely delicious. And what also made it nice is they let us take the leftovers home from the taste test! Yum!\r\n\r\nSo all in all, I could not have asked for a better venue, better staff or better food. Everything was perfect. I hope that if you are reading this, you too choose Meadowbrook and get to experience the joy that we did. \r\n\r\nThank you, Meadowbrook!\r\n

Sent on 05/11/2012

Barb · Married on 06/11/2011

Meadowbrook was such an awesome place that we used it for both my daughters weddings! My first daughter was married in the garden pavillion and then had her reception there and my second daughter married in a church and had her reception there at Meadowbrook. The staff was very accomodating and friendly and everything was beautiful! The food catered by Hilvers was great! We had lots of compliments on the meal. The setting was goreous too! From the bufet area to the dance floor everthing was perfect! We were very pleased both times and would highly reccomend it to other brides to be!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • User7119135 · 2+ years ago

Great place for a reception or any event. Carol who you meet at Meadowbrook is SUPER! Very accommodating. Great prices! You won't be sorry if you go with Meadowbrook!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016