MDM Entertainment Reviews

MDM Entertainment 4
MDM Entertainment 5
MDM Entertainment 6

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2016

Patti is amazing. We booked a tent venue before it was even fully built, just using pictures from the old tent and drawings of the structure to make our decision. We were on the fence until we met Patti. She had so many ideas and was full of excitement about the possibilities of having a blank slate to work with. Every single recommendation she made we loved. We wanted rustic elements, she suggested grapevine balls and whiskey barrels. We wanted romantic lighting, she knew exactly the shade of uplighting to use and how to space it out. The few days before our wedding, her team was there putting all the details into place and she was super responsive via both phone and email to answer my questions. MDM is definitely a company that has a goal of making your wedding unique, special, and what you've dreamed of, and they know exactly how to make it happen. I would hands down recommend them to anyone who has lighting or decor needs!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tamara · Married on 10/01/2016

Patty was a pleasure to work with. We had Italian string lights, our name in lights, and uplifting. It really transformed the venue. I would highly recommend MDM.

Sent on 10/07/2016

We used MDM for lighting and DJ services for our wedding on 9-16-16. They were great to work with from the start and we thought they were very professional but still priced fairly. We had worked with one DJ since we started working with MDM months before our wedding. Unfortunately, days before our wedding, he had a family emergency arise and he was unable to play our wedding. MDM called us and informed us of the situation (which we weren't thrilled about, but it was one of those scenarios where there's nothing you can do). MDM paired us with a different DJ, named Sigi. Sigi did everything and anything to get himself acquainted with our wedding and was readily available whenever needed. Given the situation, we were overly appreciative of his efforts as it was so last minute and we feel the DJ really controls a lot of the wedding. Sigi did an amazing job and we received countless praises about how much fun everyone had! Thanks Sigi! Aside from that, Patti was a huge help in picking out colors for the paper lanterns. Thanks Patti! Overall, MDM was fantastic to work with and we would highly recommend using them for your next event. Should we ever need DJ or lighting services in the future, we certainly will!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Claudia · Married on 09/10/2016

We found MDM through our venue, and I am so glad we chose them. We used the grapevine balls, as well as the photo booth package. Both services came out perfectly, we did not have any issues with setup or on the day of. The photobooth attendant was friendly and attentive. We would definitely recommend working with MDM, the office staff is friendly, and responsive to any emails or questions.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Niki · Married on 08/06/2016

From our first meeting with MDM to the end of our reception, MDM was nothing but spectacular and professional. We used them for their DJ services. First, we met with Patti who was very knowledgeable of our venue and the requirements we needed to make our wedding entertainment successful. She was very accommodating with the several meetings that we had with her. We never felt like we were being pressured into a package that we didn't need. Based on our music preferences she was able to match us with DJ Nick.

DJ Nick was everything we could have hoped for and more. From early on in the process he was able to accommodate our music preferences and give us suggestions. We had very specific requests throughout the night and he was able to fulfill all of them. He introduced himself to our parents prior to the event and was a stand up gentleman throughout the night. He was always prepared and kept us on schedule, letting us know when speeches were coming up, first dance, etc. Once the dancing portion of the night began, the dance floor was never empty. He was able to keep all generations on the dance floor all night with a variety of different eras of dance music. We were thoroughly impressed and received numerous compliments on how great the music was. Several of our friends inquired about DJ Nick for their own weddings coming up in the near future.

We HIGHLY recommend MDM Entertainment and DJ Nick. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/30/2016

The best to work with ! They will listen to you , be patient !

Sent on 08/01/2016

Brian · Married on 07/23/2016

Nick from MDM DJ'd our wedding last night in Chicago. He did an amazing job. He had a call with us a few days before and was very thorough while learning what we wanted. He also made some great suggestions for entrance and closing songs. Nick interacted with us throughout the night and kept us on schedule. I would highly recommend MDM and especially Nick to anyone. The general manager at our venue also said how amazing they thought the up lighting was for their room.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Eliza · Married on 07/22/2016

MDM did the lighting and draping at our wedding last summer. They did an amazing job and completely transformed the space at Adler. We loved the sputnik lights we chose and all the colors of the lights which really made for a great party atmosphere once the dancing started. Patti was our contact and did an awesome job helping us through the entire process. Thank you to the team for such an amazing night to remember!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Patti helped us get organized for the big day and was a breeze to work with! Nick was our DJ and had everyone dancing from the first song to the last. He also played the songs we wanted while still incorporating the songs requests at the wedding. We could not ask for a better team to work with!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Brittney · Married on 06/11/2016

The customer service is amazing at MDM! Patti and Mike were easily accessible and attentive to details. DJ Nick R was so personable and connected with us the moment we met! I felt like I had an old friend at the helm of the wedding- I cannot say enough good things about him and the company. He kept the party rocking all night long! We will be issuing him for all future family events!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

MDM provided superb customer service! They were attentive, flexible, and really cared about our experience with their services! Patti was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process.

The results of the draping turned out better than I could have imagined :) Would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Drew · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ Aumir from MDM Entertainment made our wedding day incredible. He was incredibly responsive to all of our music requests - we were very specific about what kind of music and what blends of music we wanted played. I had multiple people come up to me during our wedding and compliment how great the music was. What was even more memorable was that the dance floor was packed and when our wedding was eventually over with we had people complaining because they wanted it to go on later into the night. I can not say enough good words about DJ Aumir and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for DJ for their wedding! In addition to that, MDM's rates were very competitive and their customer service in scheduling everything was excellent.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Jeff · Married on 04/30/2016

Advice for someone thinking about going with MDM? Do it. Go with them. The whole experience with them was fantastic. They offer so many things for you to choose from to make your wedding perfect. We went with some simple up-lighting which made such a huge difference in the tone of the room. We also went with a photo booth which was so incredibly worth it. The attendant was super friendly and my guests loved it, especially that they all got copies of their photos as well as photos put into a book for us with comments from the guests.
    We went with Nick Ruich for our DJ and we have absolutely no regrets. From the first phone call I had with Nick I instantly felt complete trust with him. You can not go wrong with someone who loves their job so incredibly much. Not only did he play the perfect music all night long, but he takes the reigns of the reception for you so you have less to stress about. Not only did he take care of myself and my wife during the night, he made himself available to our entire party and families as well. Everybody was very impressed with him, which is well deserved because he was able to keep me on the dance floor all night. He was a real friend and was having just as much fun as we were the entire night and that's something I love to see. Even days after the wedding he made sure to see if there was anything else he could help us with. No one should have any doubt about hiring Nick, you will be in great hands. He even made time as he was packing up to give my 10 year old little brother some DJ advice!
    Thank you MDM and Nick, you made my reception the most fun night of my life

Sent on 05/20/2016

Kevin · Married on 04/22/2016

DJ Nick was absolutely amazing!! We had our wedding at the Adler Planetarium and I can say that Nick was a huge part in making it the best night of our lives. He was incredibly thorough with everything to make sure all was perfect. Nick was such a great guy and helped us out with many music selections, finding the right vibes for different times of the night, organizing the timeline of the reception, etc. Nick was so considerate and helped us out with anything we needed, even if it wasn't related to the music or dance floor. The dance was always packed all night thanks to Nick! Seriously never a dull moment on the dance floor! He knows what to play and when to play it to keep the energy going, for all ages! We have had so much positive feedback from our family and friends that Nick was the best DJ they've heard at any wedding! Look no further if you want perfection!

Patti and the rest MDM were amazing as well! Patti was such a huge help and very prompt getting back to us. We were planning the wedding from out of state and it could get stressful, but being so prompt really took out a lot of the stress. The lighting at Adler was beautiful and the name-in-lights was such a classy touch. MDM is the way to go!

-Kevin and Jen

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/19/2016

We attended a wedding where Nick was the DJ and I spent the entire night on the dance floor. We knew he would do a great job but were blown away by the service of everyone at MDM.

We had a Photobooth and DJ from MDM Entertainment at our wedding on March 19, 2016. We could not have asked for a smoother process. Patti was very responsive and made everything very easy for us. Everyone loved the photobooth and we got so many great pictures in our album. We cannot say enough good things about DJ Nick. The music throughout the whole event flowed really nicely. The dance floor was filled the whole night with friends and family of all ages, even the Groom's 80 year old Aunt was dancin the entire night! He even went the extra mile to mix 2 songs together for the father-daughter dance!

Thanks MDM Entertainment! I strongly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Julia · Married on 11/27/2015

Cannot say enough good things about DJ Nick and MDM Entertainment!

All responses were prompt. The services met or exceeded expectations. Patti responded quickly and sought to understand exactly what we wanted and bring our ideas to life. Her expertise and professionalism were critical in our venue space being optimized. She had suggestions which were clearly communicated and executed to make the most of the room.

DJ Nick was accessible and responsive. He listened to our music preferences and walked through the timeline of the wedding in advance, as well as meeting for a walk through at the venue. He gave us his cell number to make sure we could communicate with him leading up to the event. On the day of, he kept the energy high and the dance floor was always full.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2015

MDM Entertainment DJ'd at our recent wedding. They were fantastic! Nick was helpful, receptive and helped make the wedding A LOT of fun. I would absolutely recommend them !

Sent on 11/16/2015

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

I would HIGHLY recommend using MDM Entertainment. Patty was super helpful throughout the whole process. She knew right away based on our personalities and cultures (my husband and I) that DJ David would be a great fit for us. David was beyond a great fit!! He defiantly made our wedding PERFECT! He met with my Husband outside of work hours to go over details of the type of music we wanted. The week before the wedding, David met my husband and I to go over final details. I felt 100% confident with David that he would make our wedding a blast. 3 weeks after my wedding, I am still having guests contact me on how much fun they had on the dance floor. David could read the crowd on when to play a fast song, when to switch up and play some Spanish songs. The minute the music started, the dance floor NEVER cleared. It was literally packed the whole entire night till the very last song at midnight. DJ David truly made our wedding absolutely wonderful!!! You could see he truly cared on making his guests happy. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ David for your wedding. You will not be disappointed. Thank you David, for making our night a truly memorable one, you simply are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • melbuhtoast

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2015

We couldn't have been happier with using MDM Entertainment for our DJ and lighting services. When we visited our venue for our walk through, there were these beautiful globe lanterns hanging from the ceiling and I immediately asked who the vendor was. After being told it was MDM Entertainment, I contacted them to find out how to do something similar for our wedding. I worked with Patti to figure out which colors to work with, and when I saw them the day of, I can honestly say I gasped in delight. Adam and Damaris, who hung the lanterns the morning of, did SUCH a fabulous job! They were stunning!

When my fiance and I started researching DJ options, I kept stumbling across MDM Entertainment again. Since I'd already worked with Patti on the lanterns, I contacted her for more information about their DJ services. She asked a lot of great questions to learn what it was that we were looking for in a DJ, the feel we wanted to accomplish for our guests, and the type of music we both enjoy. From there, she selected DJ David O. to work with us on our wedding day.

David was lovely to work with, just like everyone else at MDM Entertainment! He made me feel comfortable sharing our preferences during our call the week of the wedding, and assured me that he wouldn't find our morning brunch wedding boring! He was gracious and flexible when our ceremony room proved difficult to work with for his equipment, and thankfully we were able to come up with a suitable alternative that worked for everyone. I also appreciated that he'd pop over to our table to ask us if we were ready for the cake cutting, toasts, etc. so that we were never surprised when they were happening. Our dance floor ended up being empty the entire reception because the weather was GORGEOUS and guests enjoyed lawn games and mingling outside instead, but David made sure the music was great for the folks who were mingling inside out of the sun.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

We just had our wedding on 10/10/15 and DJ Robert from MDM Entertainment was our DJ. He did an amazing job and went well beyond our expectations. One of the most important elements of our wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor until the night ended, and they were! DJ Robert kept everyone engaged and knew exactly what songs would keep everyone going. We weren't the only ones that were impressed as so many of our guests were amazed at what a great job he did. We dealt with Patti to get everything set up and her customer service was awesome. She responded to all of our inquiries immediately. We highly recommend MDM Entertainment.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with MDM was a wonderful experience. Todd was our coordinator and was very helpful and patient. He worked with to make my dream day, just that- a dream. He sent me pictures of previous events to help guide the vision of our perfect day. He also recommended other vendors he knew were reputable and could also help me bring my vision to life! Todd recommended MDM's DJ Brian as our DJ and he was absolutely perfect! I still have guests commenting on the music and that the dance floor was never empty! MDM was a great entertainment company with so many options! I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 11/29/2015

MDM Entertainment is worth every penny you pay for it. As you learn in the wedding planning process, you get what you pay for. Our Wedding DJ was David O. David is perfection. His planning and preparation are unmatched and honestly, when the Bride and Groom do not have to worry about a vendor - that's priceless. Also, how many good things can be said about Patti H. Patti will help you plan an event to match every detail of what you want! MDM is the top vendor to hire from your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Everyone we worked with here (mainly Todd and Robert) were absolutely amazing.. super personable, very helpful, and they answer emails very quickly! They worked very closely with us on every detail of lighting and timing, and happily answered every little question I had. Before our event, they met with us at our venue to talk about logistics and to bounce ideas around of placement of equipment and such. We did our dancing outside and they offered a "just in case" option that would stay within the same price. Our lighting looked absolutely stunning and perfect and exactly how we imagined it. And, of course, we had a PACKED dance floor all night! We could not have been happier with our choice to go with MDM. If you are stuck, definitely go with them!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2015

We could not have made a better decision than choosing MDM Entertainment for our wedding! We used their DJ services, up-lighting, and name in lights. Patti was extremely helpful and delightful to work with throughout our planning process. Nick R. by far was an amazing DJ!! Our dance floor was packed literally the whole night. He has perfect timing for what to play and when to play it. He definitely knows how to keep a crowd going. You definitely do not have to worry, with Nick as your DJ. I would recommend Nick R. as a DJ to anyone! Thanks again Nick and Patti!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Kellie · Married on 08/07/2015

Patti helped us with lighting and hanging items at our wedding at Bridgeport Art Center and it looked AMAZING. She helped hang a beautiful wood and floral piece above us at the alter, did all of the uplighting which made such a difference, draped the room to make it more intimate, hung picture frames so they looked like they were floating, and hung our wedding cake from the ceiling...yah, I know! She made the atmosphere magical and unique and we really appreciate all her help on our wedding day. She was so responsive and quick to help out in any way possible. I highly recommend her services:) Thanks Patti!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015