McLemore and Company Reviews

6 | Birmingham, AL

6 Reviews for McLemore and Company

James · event on 12/12/2015

Klint decorated the entire house inside and out for Christmas and prepped the house for my company holiday party. We had approximately 50 guests and every one was stunned at how pretty everything turned out. Professional presentation from start to finish. The centerpiece was our live 14' Christmas tree in gold and white. Klint was able to take much of our current decor as well as some fresh cuttings and a few new pieces to make a cohesive look this holiday. Much appreciated and will definitely use again for every occasion.

Misty · Married on 11/22/2014

My husband and I can't thank Klint McLemore enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! He helped to keep us organized with every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the planning process because of Klint. He went above and beyond our expectations. We also used Klint for our florals. They turned out even better than we imagined. Mclemore and Co is worth every single penny and will make your planning process so much easier. We had our fairytale wedding because of Klint McLemore.

Stella · Married on 05/24/2014

If you have a wedding, party, or any event I highly recommend McLemore and Company! Klint is a phenomenal talent and will go above and beyond to ensure you have a perfect event. He is super creative and had ideas I had never even considered, but they were absolutely perfect. He will work with you every step of the way and never seems put out (even when you call him multiple times a day with different scenarios loll) He truly made my wedding day an unforgettable dream come true. You will not regret choosing McLemore and Company!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

Klint is a fantastic person to work with. He made my dream wedding come true, and I'm so grateful. His floral designs and decor choices were amazing. I definitely recommend KRM Designs to anyone who is looking to put on a unique, beautiful, exceptional wedding or event.

Sent on 11/19/2013

McLemore and Company's reply:

You were an amazing bride to work with Kelly!!! You deserved it all:)

Sarah · Married on 01/22/2011

Thank you for making my dreams come true. My wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 12/04/2013

The amazing personal service I received by Klint exceeded my expectations. He created the most unique, beautiful and elegant flower arrangements, which made my special day even more glamorous. He was very professional and paid attention to every detail which made the wedding planning stress free. I am so thankful I used his services!!!